Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is expensive....BUT if it works and maintains with even some regrowth (big if)…..its worth its weight in gold for me.

Considering current gold prices and assuming a similar density to water, a years supply is almost equal in price to it's weight on gold.

jiggo

Reaction score
Yes and they would get away with it too. There are many over the counter products that claim to work against hair loss. How many times do they get sued?

how many of these products have legit science behind it? most of scams contain only vitamins or "nanoparticles" or sh*t like this and are aggresively advertised.

INT

Reaction score
how many of these products have legit science behind it? most of scams contain only vitamins or "nanoparticles" or sh*t like this and are aggresively advertised.

They usually do have. One that pops up in my mind is el cranell.

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
Talking about cost is odd as we don't know yet how often it has to be applied,

below is excerpt from: https://bellicapelliforum.com/en/interview/exclusive-interview-with-dr-brotzu-for-bellicapelli/

I (brotzu) am now going to answer Your questions:

Questions 1, 2 and 3. The lotion is very effective in the initial stages of alopecia, for people who are younger than 30 years old. The results are great and hair loss is completely stopped. Hair growth is witnessed and also miniaturized hair or even vellus gain their normal appearance again.

Of course the treatment gives clear results after circa 30 days and it has to be carried out for many months.

Question 4. According to our experience, once the patient obtains positive results, I advice they repeat the treatment at least three times a year, or they follow a maintenance therapy twice a week.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talking about cost is odd as we don't know yet how often it has to be applied,

below is excerpt from: https://bellicapelliforum.com/en/interview/exclusive-interview-with-dr-brotzu-for-bellicapelli/

Question 4. According to our experience, once the patient obtains positive results, I advice they repeat the treatment at least three times a year, or they follow a maintenance therapy twice a week.

did that mean after getting the final result we can use lotion three time a year which mean 3 month a years ?

even twice a week is good !

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The big burning question is: would they charge so much if this lotion doesn't work? The answer is in my opinion is: yes.
If they put a water in the bottles, probably yes, they will earn some money, but not too much. According to the pics, we should notice results quite fast plus we can do trichospocy in order to make sure that something positive is happening (or not happening).

So, I feel like one or two months will be enough to understand whether this thing works or not.

BTW, I asked about release date and potential price changes using form on the site, maybe someone will answer in next 24 hours.

INT

Reaction score
did that mean after getting the final result we can use lotion three time a year which mean 3 month a years ?

even twice a week is good !

It is an interview with the guy that also said people could recover 5 years of hair loss...

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so according to brotzu for maintenance he said you can use it twice a week. and a year is 52 weeks. so you need 104ml
104ml is 3 and half bottles per year which is not that bad to be honest.

INT

Reaction score
so according to brotzu for maintenance he said you can use it twice a week. and a year is 52 weeks. so you need 104ml
104ml is 3 and half bottles per year which is not that bad to be honest.

Again, this is the best case scenario. If best case scenario predictions from producers would be true we would not be on this forum anymore.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is an interview with the guy that also said people could recover 5 years of hair loss...
5 year is not that much, the good responder with BIG 3 can get them easily !!! so it's doable for me !