Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Problem was i lost a lot of density and developed bald spots on my temples.

In 1yr i belive i would be a NW6. Im somewhere between NW2 / NwW2.5 now.

So fins is getting weak against your hair loss. Why not consider dutasteride ?

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to be that guy.... but this thread is just too massive. What’s the recent update and news? Thanks to whoever responds :)

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t may release in october.

/thread
may :D.
Remember May release, boys? And the March one? And the July-Augst one?

By the way, new rumours from BroBros forum. It seems that it will only be released in Italy. I don't f*****g have a clue how they would keep up with the demand if that is true and even if they are willing to sell thi sh*t to foreigners.

Reactions: br1

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just doing a bit of research on the domain name Fidia registered, it seems they also registered two other domain names on 1st August 2018:

www.brotzulozione.com - https://domainbigdata.com/brotzulozione.com
www.brotzuanticaduta.com - https://domainbigdata.com/brotzuanticaduta.com

Both websites are currently empty, the same as: www.trinovcapelli.com

Note: I apologise if this information has already been shared, I couldn't find anything about it when searching these forums.

Kind Regards,
Nick

br1

Reaction score

Why do you stop if it works for you ? Dont tell me you are waiting for RCH-01 ??
When I started, I did because couple friend where starting and my dad is bald.. I thought why not.. did not even knew what finasteride was.. i was reckless at the time.

Then, decades later, talking to one of these friends, we touch the hair subject (his hair was perfect), he tells me he had stopped just a couple years after starting... f***! I thought... i thought maybe I did not need finasteride after all... my brother never took it, and has his hair..

Unluck me, I quit finasteride and the rest is history.

Ps. I am waiting for rch-01, yes. Why not? But was not the reason i quit finasteride.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I google it and it means anti-fall in Italian.
What? Anti-fall? This means no regrowth xD.

Honestly mate, with me being 22 lost almost half my hair and cannot maintain whilst taking duta + finasteride everyday. I would kill for a maintenance product.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly mate, with me being 22 lost almost half my hair and cannot maintain whilst taking duta + finasteride everyday. I would kill for a maintenance product.
What Norwood are you?
By the time you notice any baldin, you've already lost 50% of your hair. It's a fact.
I'm NW4-5 who lost 80%, diffuse + receder. I'm fucked for life. If there is any hope for me, the something must revive my f*****g diffuse crown and transplant hair from my sides that have OK density.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I google it and it means anti-fall in Italian.
What? Anti-fall? This means no regrowth xD.
WOW What a smart guy.

do You think they should called the domain like this www.Brotzu5AnniDiRicrescitaSeHaiMenoDi30Anni.com

which mean:
Brotzu 5 anni di ricrescita se hai meno di 30 anni = Brotzu 5 years regrow if you are under 30

oh wait the domain didn't mention how much ml should we use per day, so this is better

www.Brotzu5AnniDiRicrescitaSeHaiMenoDi30AnniEUsa1MlAlGiorno.com

Brotzu 5 anni di ricrescita se hai meno di 30 anni e usa 1 ml al giorno = Brotzu 5 years regrow if you are under 30 and use 1ml per day

do you think this is enough or shall we add something else ??

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@tzt You need to chill, man.
I'm pretty neutral towards this and I troll sometimes for shits and giggles.

WOW What a smart guy.
which mean:
Brotzu 5 anni di ricrescita se hai meno di 30 anni = Brotzu 5 years regrow if you are under 30
Wasn't it until 25?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Marketing hasn't decided yet what to call it probably.
Then don't expect anything fairly soon. They have to make the box and the logo after all and it takes tame and money. Even freaking instruction manual takes time and money.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then don't expect anything fairly soon. They have to make the box and the logo after all and it takes tame and money. Even freaking instruction manual takes time and money.
Based on the name of these sites it should be called trinov, registering other sites is due to copyrights and idiots that couldn't enter the right name for forwarding to the right site. Many more reasons etc, but I don't expect more from this than the cocklotion after the last update. Still wondering why they even bother, let's see how well their marketing will work.

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
The lotion is real!
https://www.efarma.com/trinov-lozione-anticaduta-uomo-30-ml.html
https://www.efarma.com/trinov-lozione-anticaduta-donna-30-ml.html
4GYnxJP.png

Last edited: