Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lotta you fuckers missed the boat on this one.

If you're badly diffused, or a high Norwood, there is little point in an "improvement" or "maintenance" if you still look like sh*t in the end. And that is what some of these examples are of.

You're still NW1 and some diffuse. No sh*t it might help you, but no more than conventional therapies.

But again, when it's like "Hey, look at this NW3 diffuse thinner who is still quite clearly a NW3 diffuse thinner but a liiiiittle less than before! Yay, results!"

Big f*****g deal.

Because it's also about feeling better about yourself. If all we cared about was looking perfect, we might just give up on getting dressed in the morning. I had plastic surgery to look better, knowing it wouldn't turn me into a model but might help me feel a little more confident. Hair is part of that picture too, and for some getting better coverage on the vertex or whatnot might be a small improvement to help them feel better overall.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because it's also about feeling better about yourself. If all we cared about was looking perfect, we might just give up on getting dressed in the morning. I had plastic surgery to look better, knowing it wouldn't turn me into a model but might help me feel a little more confident. Hair is part of that picture too, and for some getting better coverage on the vertex or whatnot might be a small improvement to help them feel better overall.

What did you have done

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if the lotion sucks this was a big theater everyone enjoyed!
You enjoyed it, but I quit Minoxidil in 2016 and in 2017 this with male pattern baldness sress broke my f*****g brain and gave me OCD, then PTSD and now I have Paranoid Schizophrenia since all people look at me like I'm somekind of a suspicious person even though I'm twenty f*****g three years old and I'm deadly afraid I'm being followed since they track suspicious people where I live. I can't play my dumb video games in public, I can't listen to angst filled rock songs, dress young (I always have to wear a f*****g suit or something official) or watch f*****g dumb, immature comedy films because I'm supposed to act mature, you know. Stupid old women and men can't tell a difference between a young person and a f*****g 30 year old man because of f*****g 30 olds playing people 10 or + years younger in Hollywood. Be f*****g balding in a M shape and you'll instantly look 30+ for everyone and everybody.

Maintenance opens up the possibility of hair transplant for some people.
It would open a possibility for me to have a great combover with a transplant (My combover worked for me when I was 17 years old Norwood 2.8) since my hair on top looks OK when it is longer, but buzz it and it becomes a rat nest. I also have very dense sides, but only when they grow longer.

Yeah, I agree. Currently I'm saving for my gyno surgery and face rejuvenation, because Minoxidil and anger issues gave me an ugly wrinkle in the middle of my forehead and people up to 24 years old are not supposed to have any f*****g wrinkles. If worst comes to worst I'll just buy a f*****g hair system. I have a very badass scar and I'm proud of it, but my hairline looks like a pointing penis.

Last edited:

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If you're badly diffused, or a high Norwood, there is little point in an "improvement" or "maintenance" if you still look like sh*t in the end. And that is what some of these examples are of.

You're still NW1 and some diffuse. No sh*t it might help you, but no more than conventional therapies.

But again, when it's like "Hey, look at this NW3 diffuse thinner who is still quite clearly a NW3 diffuse thinner but a liiiiittle less than before! Yay, results!"

Big f*****g deal.
I prefere to be a clear Norwood 3 with less diffuse thinning over a clear Norwood 3 with more diffuse thinning.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I wouldn't bother trying to convince the grumpy melt....he clearly has a bee in his bonnet (probably due to hair loss) and tries to bring the rest of us down....there are a few on here actually who are very similar....the type that think they know it doesn't work based on hearsay and their opinion.

For some younger guys who have just started to loose hair and some slightly older with less aggressive hair loss, if this maintains and brings back some coverage then its a good thing.....is another weapon in the fight...no one is expecting it to take them from a NW5 to a NW1 and its a potential option that if it stops the loss, then they can look at hair transplants......something most cant do without being asked to go on finasteride by the surgeon aka dick poison.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is a Sardinian informant on IESON, who knows a friend who is using FIDIA'S lotion and is recovering miniatiuring hair. He said it is up to his friend to post pics or info. This is some next level sh*t :D.

How can that friend get fidia's lotion ?

INT

Reaction score

Big f*****g deal.

So for you there is no difference between being a diffuse thinning NW3 and being a NW7?

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there is a Sardinian informant on IESON, who knows a friend who is using FIDIA'S lotion and is recovering miniatiuring hair. He said it is up to his friend to post pics or info. This is some next level sh*t :D.

Thanks! This crap is going to work, lt´s celebrate it!

Brotzu is the one.

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Big f*****g deal.

the improvements are much more marked than you're making it out to be.

maybe you should f*** off back to your tsuji worship cave and wipe the c*m out of your eyes

also "but no more then conventional therapies" - even if this was just the case, who cares? I'd like to have another treatment option besides sh*t *** drugs like finasteride and minoxidil. f*** off you boring c***, we'll eagerly await your 2030 report on your FUE transplants in japan :rolleyes:

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

maybe you should f*** off back to your tsuji worship cave and wipe the c*m out of your eyes

also "but no more then conventional therapies" - even if this was just the case, who cares? I'd like to have another treatment option besides sh*t *** drugs like finasteride and minoxidil. f*** off you boring c***, we'll eagerly await your 2030 report on your FUE transplants in japan :rolleyes:

In b4 lengthy comeback post...

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One more freaking month and we will know if this is a farse or not.
If Clockwise is right, I think we can expect something in the upcoming 3 weeks. I feel like, it could be an official statement from Fidia (doubt this) or launch of Trinov website.
If we get nothing in next couple weeks it means that a new delay will follow and there probably won't be any news in this year.

br1

Reaction score
yes that definitly can be true !!! but thats personnal i guess ! i already have a 0 guard shaved head, so the difference between that and SMP (which will be my last option if i'm going bald) would not be that much ! but of course i'll miss the 3D effect stubble that SMP can't give..

but as of you, you are willing to let some of your sexual strength for hair ?
Already did.

givemeregrowth

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Big f*****g deal.

It's like you have lost your leg to some kind of virus and then they find cure, but you are like " f*** cure i want my leg back".

Don't be stupid.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

:D :D :D