Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If were even to accept that the photos like what tzt shared isn't simply slightly-longer hair, why is this a result you'd want to pay for? It's sh*t. It's such a minor "improvement" that it's not even an improvement at all and there is no way we can be sure the lotion would even allow maintenance; also doubtful.

It's like, I don't understand why high NWs get transplants. NW6 - NW4 isn't any worthwhile difference. You still look "bald" and like sh*t, so at that point you may as well just accept you're screwed until you either get a piece, or something a whooole lot better comes out.

Maintenance is similarly pointless if your hair is already mostly gone or nothing but a diffused rat's nest.

So I just find it absurd when people are like "Look! If you look real close, he kinda sorta might have a bit more hair!" Well, so what? His hair is still trash.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I just find it absurd when people are like "Look! If you look real close, he kinda sorta might have a bit more hair!" Well, so what? His hair is still trash.

Not everyone needs huge regrowth. Some people would be happy if this could maintain.

There is absolutely no proof of this, but the fact that it doesn't have miraculous growth outcomes doesn't rule it out as a hopeful product for some people.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maintenance would be a godsend for a lot of people, but its impossible to determine it since they always leak pics of older people with stabilized hairloss.

First line of justifying the product: "if it works on older people, imagine what it does to younger ones"

When someone objects there isnt really a noticeable improvement: "yeah but at least he maintained, thats something"

I'm so tired of that bullshitting.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree maintaining is what I would like (still nw2). I really reallly hope that they have some long term pics, more than 6 months. I mean they have had the patent for a lot of years so they in theory should have some 2-3+ years pics on people which should show if there is maintainance or not.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

then it will be a sh*t like follica

br1

Reaction score
I agree maintaining is what I would like (still nw2). I really reallly hope that they have some long term pics, more than 6 months. I mean they have had the patent for a lot of years so they in theory should have some 2-3+ years pics on people which should show if there is maintainance or not.

Then, Replicel showed could halt hair loss with a single injection, while providing some regrowth, and the Brotzumignons dismiss it..

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then, Replicel showed could halt hair loss with a single injection, while providing some regrowth, and the Brotzumignons dismiss it..

Than replicel deserves more credit for their work. I don't care where the solution comes from tbh as long as its a solution.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

In the absence of Shiseido / Replicel, it makes sense to put hope in Brotzu.

Last edited:

givemeregrowth

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If were even to accept that the photos like what tzt shared isn't simply slightly-longer hair, why is this a result you'd want to pay for? It's sh*t. It's such a minor "improvement" that it's not even an improvement at all and there is no way we can be sure the lotion would even allow maintenance; also doubtful.

It's like, I don't understand why high NWs get transplants. NW6 - NW4 isn't any worthwhile difference. You still look "bald" and like sh*t, so at that point you may as well just accept you're screwed until you either get a piece, or something a whooole lot better comes out.

Maintenance is similarly pointless if your hair is already mostly gone or nothing but a diffused rat's nest.

You fuckers are like :"Yeah b b but I'm NW7 for 10 years and I want Elvis Preasley like hair" lol

I'm not saying that brotion wil work, but are you people f*****g stupid? Maintenance = cure.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Mysterious clone lotion results aside . The recent trial photo shows an equal if not better result than most finasterise users - especially given the age. To say it isn’t worth the money is f*****g retarded . We don’t all want to swallow a drug that wrecks our endocrine system with ever increasing estrogen levels.

A side less bit of regrowth and maintenance gives people who have even NW3 gives them an opportunity to get a hair transplant without the worry of losing surrounding hair.

I can understand the disappointment from the perspective of people who for years have been swallowing finasteride because to them this isn’t anything more than what they already have .

difus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You must be blind...I don’t know about your hairloss but for me (Norwood 1,5 diffuse) that result is gold! Yes maybe his hair is .5 cm longer but you can clearly see that there is more coverage in the last picture! So why would you don’t pay for it? How broke are you? And if the people with high NWs want to look slightly better why would you even have an opinion about that? Like mind your own hair? If you don’t want to look better then good for you but don’t hate on other who will :)

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Huh ? A lot of member here keeps trolling Clockwise for not sharing the leaked photo, and when he did, they mostly laughed and debated, until now.

Yeah well, it's not because of the pic itself, but more because of the ridiculous teasing by "insiders" members coming here to insult sceptics saying sh*t like "Suck our c****, results are awesome you'll see".

And then finally comes the ultimate pic...yeah, what a laugh that was, nothing prepared me to handle those outstanding results, pure science data and undeniable results....

And i forget about the two years old teasing : "2 Norwoods back !", "5 years of regrowth"

Can't you understand why this is really funny ? In a desperate way of course
So yeah, after all that ridiculous teasing, most members were rockin' a huge erection, some still have, but this is starting to look like a cuckold session

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be absolutely thrilled if this works as well as finasteride. Diffuse Norwood 2 here.
I decided against a transplant due to on going thinning, but if this maintains - I would consider filling my temples.
I would even be happy with the conference results. Even just a bit of regrowth and some maintenance is better than most ‘treatments.’ The results Clockwise posted looks awesome IMO and if that’s a genuine result, I’d be thrilled. At least this could potentially carry me through until a more substantial treatment comes along in the future.
I am cautiously optimistic at this stage.
Lord Brotzu - delivereth.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah well, it's not because of the pic itself, but more because of the ridiculous teasing by "insiders" members coming here to insult sceptics saying sh*t like "Suck our c****, results are awesome you'll see".

And then finally comes the ultimate pic...yeah, what a laugh that was, nothing prepared me to handle those outstanding results, pure science data and undeniable results....

And i forget about the two years old teasing : "2 Norwoods back !", "5 years of regrowth"

Can't you understand why this is really funny ? In a desperate way of course
So yeah, after all that ridiculous teasing, most members were rockin' a huge erection, some still have, but this is starting to look like a cuckold session

Can you post one example of someone saying this?

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score

This. People keep leaving those mysterious posts about fantastic secret pics and dissing the nonbelievers, and then it turns out those pics are complete sh*t and no better than the known ones. Hilarious.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
s2Iutbd.jpg

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

i try to not respond but sometime i feel triggered,

my man, the claim of brotzu was 5 years of regrowth for 2 years of treatment and it will work better for people under 30. plus he said you will notice more hair after 1 year of treatment. this is all what we heard from brotzu and beps these past 2 years.

if you have a tiny knowledge in mathematics you can get it.

the guy is 47.
he's probably started loosing hair 20 years ago or even 30 years ago.
so the 5 years of regrowth doesn't mean he will get back his hair when he was 18 years old.
so do you think this guys (5 years ago) when he was 43 was NW0 ?

PLUS the picture is for 6 months of treatment which is quarter (1/4) of the necessary time to get your final result.

so if you expect a 80 years old man losing his hair for 60 years to recover his hair from nw7 to nw0 you are in the wrong treatment BOI.