Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? ReBoost is a scam and nothing happened to the university or the professor. Same thing for the applemet sh*t. You are all blind.

Big disappointments in the near future.. the lizard tried to warn, now he will just laugh at the naive.. some ppl never learn.

I agree that nothing will happen if it's a scam, but i feel that people here go to the extremes in both sides. We need to wait until they start to market and they publish the whole study to give conclusions.

At the very least this seems to work for areata so it will still be useful to some people.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that nothing will happen if it's a scam, but i feel that people here go to the extremes in both sides. We need to wait until they start to market and they publish the whole study to give conclusions.

At the very least this seems to work for areata so it will still be useful to some people.

Now I truly believe that Brotzu is no more a product, it is a RELIGION.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kinda depressing reading the Italian forum where some of the mods are agreeing with a user who has inside knowledge apparently and believes this lotion is not going to be much use.

Meh I personally wouldn't think about what the admins on that forum say. I remember 1 year or so ago at least one of the admins was saying very good words about it, now they both seem to say it probably won't be very useful. Keep in mind though that the admins of that site also manage a hairshop and there could be some conflict of interest going on that has been noted by some users on their forum too.

Still nobody can know sh*t of what it does until the full study is published.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kinda depressing reading the Italian forum where some of the mods are agreeing with a user who has inside knowledge apparently and believes this lotion is not going to be much use.
That Marco dude is talking a lot and in very extensive sentences, adding new sh*t every post. Talking a lot, adding new sh*t constantly is a sign of a liar. I'm not saying it will work, but i'm just saying that the dude is LARPING.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Big disappointments in the near future.. the lizard tried to warn, now he will just laugh at the naive.. some ppl never learn.

Why are you on this hair loss forum then if not to look at potential new products that will help in the fight?

I think that sentence I've quoted says a lot about you and your current reasonings for being on this site...you've given up and want to taunt anyone else that wants to look at something new with the hope of saying " I told you so" to get some bizarre satisfaction.

I actually hope for everyone on this site that it does work and does aid people in their fight...that's what members of a set community do..

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Remember Brotzu worded it very strategically. He said the actions of the lotion are that of minoxidil and finasteride combined. Just like how the actions of wet toilet paper are that of dry toilet paper and a wet wipe combined. It doesn't mean it works nearly as well.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we’re all reading into this way too much. Hopefully it’s released in October, we can buy it and tested it out. I’m curious to see what the website will look like and wondering if it will include the full study. Fidia’s rep is either going to tank or their stocks are goin through the roof!!, It would be great if we could block all the nay sayers from reading our reviews once we get to use it.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Advertise what? Something that's not even out yet?

The only thing that sucks and makes you wonder is why they didn't show better photos if it's as good as they say. So we'll see.

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well, the more leaks come out, the more looks like this lotion will be totally ineffective. kind of like apples... ashamed to be italian.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Calm down! We know that we are going to buy the lotion no matter what.

Best way to check out if this works is us. We are going to write down everything we experience or learn from that, so let´s wait.

Why would they jeopardize what they have already achieved? And what about Brotzu? The guy is so old and he is quite a legend, don´t forget the family name.

And the kids? Have you forgotten how they have improved? Too many people involved in that process, can´t be a scam.

Besides, the bottles they are going use are forking small so we buy more. Don´t know if I´m right, but I´m trying to forget about the noise and wait. Once it is released I´m going to buy just one recipient and guess that I´ll share my photos. That´s what we have to do, because that will allow us to determine if the Brotion really works.

#TheLotionThatWasPromised

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well, the more leaks come out, the more looks like this lotion will be totally ineffective. kind of like apples... ashamed to be italian.

what wrong with people these days ?? do you have eyes ? or you just rely on other people to give you their opinion ??

Hair2.jpg

my dude, ineffective is a big word, it mean zero result.

even if the hair is slightly longer or dry doesn't change big things. (I have a thinning Androgenetic Alopecia and took like thousand of picture the last 3/4 years with different hair length and i know what i'm talking about)

if i get this result even after 2 years i would be happy and ready to kiss brotzu's ***.

just ask yourself : if in the upper photo the hair was completely DRY and longer do you think it will look like the lower picture and the hair will be able to cover all that area ??

Last edited:

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what wrong with people these days ?? do you have eyes ? or you just rely on other people to give you their opinion ??

View attachment 99336

my dude ineffective is a big world, it mean zero result.

even if the hair is slightly longer or dry doesn't change big things. (I have a thinning Androgenetic Alopecia and took like thousand of picture the last 3/4 years with different hair length and i know what i'm talking about)

if i get this result even after 2 years i would be happy and ready to kiss brotzu's ***.

just ask yourself : if the in the upper photo the hair was completely DRY and longer do you think it will look like the lower picture and the hair will be able to cover all that area ??

If you want to discuss with actual facts you are in the wrong thread!

Reactions: tzt

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? ReBoost is a scam and nothing happened to the university or the professor. Same thing for the applemet sh*t. You are all blind.

Reboots wasn’t exactly a scam. If you had just looked at the ingredients from when it was announced ‘shea butter and olive oil’ should have been the giveaway. They weren’t exactly lulling anyone into a false sense of security.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 99336

my dude ineffective is a big world, it mean zero result.

just ask yourself : if the in the upper photo the hair was completely DRY and longer do you think it will look like the lower picture and the hair will be able to cover all that area ??

His head is tilted forward though... not the same angle

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I try to stay realistic and impartial but i think, to me atleast, it’s obvious that In this case he had regrowth. You can say diff head angle or hair length, however, as someone who has taken similar pictures on myself the regrowth is apparent.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched that clip and he seems to know nothing about brotzu at all. He seems to be pretty dismissive against anything that isnt finasteride honestly.
You make great points however that doesn't change the fact that he is actually correct. There has yet to be another effective product on the market after all these years.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm back on the BroTzu train!

Norwood 8 to Norwood 0, here we come!