Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How often will we apply the lotion ?
Everyday like minoxidil ?

iirc broztu's son said that everyday application at the begining than after a certain period of time (supposedly after you have capped your gains I think) only once every 2 days is needed for maintaining. I think daily application will be recommended.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rabble rabble rabble

I would like us to pause for a moment and consider the word "Rabble" - One noun or phonetic fart, meaninless on it's on, but becomes a thing of beauty when its delicately sutured three times in a row - perfectly summarizing the mindless circular banter echoed throughout 1260 pages of this forum.

Thank you for the sanity check @ohmanohno, and bravo!

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like us to pause for a moment and consider the word "Rabble" - One noun or phonetic fart, meaninless on it's on, but becomes a thing of beauty when its delicately sutured three times in a row - perfectly summarizing the mindless circular banter echoed throughout 1260 pages of this forum.

Thank you for the sanity check @ohmanohno, and bravo!
as far as i know you belong to the 1260 pages, so to the phonetic fart !

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spencer kobren says do not expect brotzu to work. He said if it really worked then fidia would be advertising and letting everyone know about their wonderful effective product....whether you like him or not, he has a point.

Still no word from fidia. This is more entertaining every day.

Just so you know, people don't appreciate you pointing these things out--Nor will (or, can) anyone answer such obvious concerns with any substance.

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spencer kobren says do not expect brotzu to work. He said if it really worked then fidia would be advertising and letting everyone know about their wonderful effective product....whether you like him or not, he has a point.
I watched that clip and he seems to know nothing about brotzu at all. He seems to be pretty dismissive against anything that isnt finasteride honestly.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything is possible . You can imagine combos : Fue+powder, Fue+hair system, Fue+smp…The goal is to forget your hairloss. But You don’t want to add other “problems” if you are not confortable with them(powder, hair sytem etc). The point of a hair transplant for a high norwood is to have a solid 1st third and middle scalp and “ok” crown. But of course it “easier”(you see what I mean) for a guy of 30+ yo to pull it off . If you have a solid hairline / first third you can let it grow and you look definitely better and you will obviously feel more confident even if there is a lack of density behind. Of course I talk of high norwood who go for hair transplant, they have other wishes than guys who have temples recessions.
Some also imagine to go for a mega hair transplant (like 7/8kgrafts)and have smp in their donor area to hide the white dots and keep the donor area shave. I don't think it has been realised yet. costly too..
I mean there is a solution for everybody but it 's not that easy
SMP in the donor might not be the best idea. I know it fades some, but if it doesn’t fade totally, when your hair goes gray, that’s gonna look mighty strange.....

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched that clip and he seems to know nothing about brotzu at all. He seems to be pretty dismissive against anything that isnt finasteride honestly.
Yeah I agree. And again like I’ve said before, how many pharma companies do you know that have advertised a drug before it came out? Same with cosmetics, company say that are working on a product and that’s it till it’s launched. After it’s launched is when they advertise? Spencer is a dumbass lol

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
我想知道Will brotzu是个好消息吗?
Bro I can't read this at all but the answer is no

The worst thing is finally learning the details about hair loss, finding places like this forum where you hear "just 5 more years guys!" and then slowly realizing it genuinely isn't going to happen and we're stuck like this forever

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the product is a scam they would surely advertise it and build the hype so enough people buy it almost immediately and then discover together that it simply does not work.
If this is a scam it has serious consequences for Fidia long term, simply put in the pharmaceutical company a fake hairloss product is almost suicide, it's the oldest trick in the book. If they wish to be taken seriously in the future they will not release a scam. If they do not wish to risk the livelihoods of their employees then they will not release a scam.
In effect I think if this is released then it will show at least some efficacy.

inmyhead

Reaction score
If the product is a scam they would surely advertise it and build the hype so enough people buy it almost immediately and then discover together that it simply does not work.
If this is a scam it has serious consequences for Fidia long term, simply put in the pharmaceutical company a fake hairloss product is almost suicide, it's the oldest trick in the book. If they wish to be taken seriously in the future they will not release a scam. If they do not wish to risk the livelihoods of their employees then they will not release a scam.
Yes, keep comforting yourself :)

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score

the problem with hairloss is that its a slow process and that you dont really know who is destined for which final pattern with precision.

imagine someone with very slow hairloss or who was only supposed to go from NW1 to NW3 using a product. he might conclude the product saved his hair, when in fact it did absolutely nothing.

add to that that day-to-day hair appearance depends on many factors and is very deceptive, and you get fertile soil for all these charlatans and their ridiculous before-after attempts of proof.

always with guys who are between NW2-NW4, older (read: stabilized, if any losing rate) and with slightly longer hair, ofc :rolleyes:

br1

Reaction score

Really? ReBoost is a scam and nothing happened to the university or the professor. Same thing for the applemet sh*t. You are all blind.

Big disappointments in the near future.. the lizard tried to warn, now he will just laugh at the naive.. some ppl never learn.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? ReBoost is a scam and nothing happened to the university or the professor. Same thing for the applemet sh*t. You are all blind.

Big disappointments in the near future.. the lizard tried to warn, now he will just laugh at the naive.. some ppl never learn.

My point is that if that Professor came back with something else in like a month and said that it worked no one would give him any credence whatsoever. In the same way if Fidia release a hairloss scam then their future products will suffer, their credibility will suffer and their finances will suffer. My Father works in the Pharmaceutical industry (and has an irritatingly full head of hair for a man in his mid fifties) and when I asked him why there was little attention to Male Pattern Baldness he pointed out that firstly most people don't care that much, secondly most people who enter the industry do so to help people live longer and lastly that hairloss 'cures' have existed for thousands of years to the point they have an enormous stigma and are therefore avoided like the plague by most serious companies. Therefore one can either say that A. Fidia are that stupid in which case you have evidently got it correct or B. They surely would not be stupid enough to try the oldest trick in the book and in doing so effectively destroy their own careers.
I am not a believer as such (I am naturally quite cynical), I have seen the pictures and I believe they show maintenance, and also probably improvement. However as has been accurately pointed out there could be some trick in place there to get us all, although if Fidia are releasing a scam then their method of circulating it is reaching almost Hollywood levels of malevolence. In effect rather than targeting the significant levels of balding men across the globe they've chosen to build up the hope of a small online community over a period of years. If I had to guess I believe it will provide maintenance and a small amount of regrowth, similar to Finasteride but without the sides perhaps. Perhaps you are correct, perhaps this will be entirely useless however I simply can not and will not understand the point or even the desire to come on to sites like these to taunt people who believe in something you do not.
Also if it costs say £50 a month, and I purchase it for three months and then after those three months my hairloss has worsened at its usual (admittedly slow) rate. Then I am £150 down, in the grand scheme of things and not a huge amount of money. I will feel small and I will feel silly however I will not have gained the perverse satisfaction you seem to have by taunting obviously worried people.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Rabble rabble rabble .......

we heard that sh*t from you for the 100th time, can you please leave?

FmTC3sQ.jpg

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah I'm sure people taking their [whatever] medication ensure they check not to buy it from brands that have had unsuccessful balding products.

If they trick their investors into thinking it's something big then that's a different story.