Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

:)

DIBQUXi.png

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this doesn’t at least maintain without sides so I can get a transplant I’m getting a fue for my hairline and getting a hair system for the rest, is there a reason more people don’t do that? The fue hairline will look real because you wont be able to see any glue/tape and then it’s only a case of taking it off once a week and cleaning? The only down side is women wont be able to touch my hair, but I wouldnt let them at the minute anyway because I have sh*t load of toppik on there

Good idea, but how to apply the brotion with a syst m on?

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good idea, but how to apply the brotion with a syst m on?

That’s what I mean, try this first.. if it at least maintains then I can get a hair transplant knowing I’m not going to lose anymore hair..
if it turns out this doesn’t work that’s when I’ll go down the fue hairline and system route and then wait for tsuji to be a reasonable price and go straight from hair system to that.

Can anyone point out any down sides to the fue hairline + system? Apart from the weekly maintance of the sytem, and of course the price but I think you can get a decent one now for a reasonable price?

I just want to forget about this hair bullshit now and move on with my life

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this doesn’t at least maintain without sides so I can get a transplant I’m getting a fue for my hairline and getting a hair system for the rest, is there a reason more people don’t do that? The fue hairline will look real because you wont be able to see any glue/tape and then it’s only a case of taking it off once a week and cleaning? The only down side is women wont be able to touch my hair, but I wouldnt let them at the minute anyway because I have sh*t load of toppik on there

Everything is possible . You can imagine combos : Fue+powder, Fue+hair system, Fue+smp…The goal is to forget your hairloss. But You don’t want to add other “problems” if you are not confortable with them(powder, hair sytem etc). The point of a hair transplant for a high norwood is to have a solid 1st third and middle scalp and “ok” crown. But of course it “easier”(you see what I mean) for a guy of 30+ yo to pull it off . If you have a solid hairline / first third you can let it grow and you look definitely better and you will obviously feel more confident even if there is a lack of density behind. Of course I talk of high norwood who go for hair transplant, they have other wishes than guys who have temples recessions.
Some also imagine to go for a mega hair transplant (like 7/8kgrafts)and have smp in their donor area to hide the white dots and keep the donor area shave. I don't think it has been realised yet. costly too..
I mean there is a solution for everybody but it 's not that easy

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything is possible . You can imagine combos : Fue+powder, Fue+hair system, Fue+smp…The goal is to forget your hairloss. But You don’t want to add other “problems” if you are not confortable with them(powder, hair sytem etc). The point of a hair transplant for a high norwood is to have a solid 1st third and middle scalp and “ok” crown. But of course it “easier”(you see what I mean) for a guy of 30+ yo to pull it off . If you have a solid hairline / first third you can let it grow and you look definitely better and you will obviously feel more confident even if there is a lack of density behind. Of course I talk of high norwood who go for hair transplant, they have other wishes than guys who have temples recessions.
Some also imagine to go for a mega hair transplant (like 7/8kgrafts)and have smp in their donor area to hide the white dots and keep the donor area shave. I don't think it has been realised yet. costly too..
I mean there is a solution for everybody but it 's not that easy

Yeh I agree, just what works for different people I guess

Aswell I feel if you did the fue + hair system you have enough grafts to do your temples which is always the big give away for people wearing a system I think

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With 30 ml, people with alopecia areata/DUPA should buy the lotion every 15 days..

View attachment 99200
that's what I as thinking about.... people with diffuse know how funny it is to apply a topical all over a big norwood aready. We have to make a new batch every couple of weeks. I even do 1 batch every week because I do it the hadcore way.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody is assuming the pricing will be high and everybody knows nothing about it, just like with most things until now. Yes this may cost 100 euro a month, but it may cost 10 euro a month too for what we know so the discussion of how much money you will need to spend is pointless unless we have an official price listing.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody is assuming the pricing will be high and everybody knows nothing about it, just like with most things until now. Yes this may cost 100 euro a month, but it may cost 10 euro a month too for what we know so the discussion of how much money you will need to spend is pointless unless we have an official price listing.
Until the patent expires I doubt they will price it as low as minoxidil (assuming it works).

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Until the patent expires I doubt they will price it as low as minoxidil (assuming it works).

If it actually works and is sideless (very important) I suppose that it will sell a lot. It will not be a billions of dollars product that will make fidia the richest farmaceutical in the world like some people think, but imho it will still sell, and that can allow to lower manufactoring costs and a more acceptable price. A lot of people here throw that 50 euro or 50 dollars price like its nothing ffs. For half the world paying that amount for hair in a month would be prohibitive. Assuming that price it will cost 600 euro per year. In my country that is the very least the paycheck of a month. And even in some richer countries that would be half a paycheck for someone in an entry level job that doesn't require a specialization or a degree. I can understand that people in this forum would willingly pay that for obvious reasons, but for the general population that kind of price will at least make people think about it. Especially if it is something like 100 bucks a month like some people expect, that would be totally ridicolous.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is sideless.

No shampoo is so powerful to give sides. Not even nizoral.

I hope so, still not convinced until I actually see the full study and see blood tests. Enough sh*t of everything and it will eventually give sides, even the most harmless stuff.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it depends on the dosage of Sequol. Sequol pharma grade is very pricey. and production as well. if its a limited production in the beginning it may be costly as they will surelywant to recoup the cost of the trials. depending on how costly they were

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is sideless.

No shampoo is so powerful to give sides. Not even nizoral.
plenty of shampoos have ingredients like tea tree oil, even a simple oil has sides because of its fatty acids can penetrate the skin and be absorbed into the bloodstream. Tea tree oil for example causes estrogen effects

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it depends on the dosage of Sequol. Sequol pharma grade is very pricey. and production as well. if its a limited production in the beginning it may be costly as they will surelywant to recoup the cost of the trials. depending on how costly they were

I agree with that and I am also expecting a higher pricing in the first year or so tbh. Imho if they actually have a winner and they know it, they don't need to go small. The apples stuff sold a lot and went of the shelfs pretty quickly and it does nothing. If it actually works as intented and with good initial marketing there is no need for that, althrough I wouldn't blame them for being cautious.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Spencer kobren says do not expect brotzu to work. He said if it really worked then fidia would be advertising and letting everyone know about their wonderful effective product....whether you like him or not, he has a point.