Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
My daily spit on this thread.

Every person with half a brain should clean his mouth daily on this thread.

Unless you want a one and half hairs that you will never be satisfied with and keep rolling in the same cycle.

It should be a cure or nothing.

A cure that turns a bald baby's *** into a full *** of hair.

Other than that you will waste another decade of ur life exactly like a ton of people ruined the last two decades. Over nothing.

So again. Suck my lotion!.

Reactions: br1

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? ReBoost is a scam and nothing happened to the university or the professor. Same thing for the applemet sh*t. You are all blind.

Big disappointments in the near future.. the lizard tried to warn, now he will just laugh at the naive.. some ppl never learn.

IMO, comparison between the the university and a business multi-national company is not so compatible. If the uni scams you for a product, who would care about that, what would happen ? They will always have students, endowment, sponsorship from the air, just because they are a big uni, right ?

For a business like Fidia, I cant figure out why would they risk their reputation over the years (from 1946) just to scam the hair loss industry. This scandal, if happens, would affect their image and business in their hometown and the US, why would they do that ?

Reboost and Applemets are vitamin, this brotion is not, am I right ?

Call me a kid if you want.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
what wrong with people these days ?? do you have eyes ? or you just rely on other people to give you their opinion ??

View attachment 99336

my dude, ineffective is a big word, it mean zero result.

even if the hair is slightly longer or dry doesn't change big things. (I have a thinning Androgenetic Alopecia and took like thousand of picture the last 3/4 years with different hair length and i know what i'm talking about)

if i get this result even after 2 years i would be happy and ready to kiss brotzu's ***.

just ask yourself : if in the upper photo the hair was completely DRY and longer do you think it will look like the lower picture and the hair will be able to cover all that area ??

and you know for sure, that it was brotzu potion and not dermarolling with big 3?

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Clockwise, what is your opinion on why Brotzu (as far as those who don’t have contact with him are concerned) and Fidia have been so silent? What reason do you infer for presenting at Sitri and then not following up at all?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Clockwise please don't waste your time by answering anybody in this forum they didn't deserve nothing.
Stoned brain.

Reactions: br1

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that in those photos some degree of regrowth is seem to be apparent; still, the differences in length, the extremely low quality and bad angle are just inaceptable. This cannot be used as proof.

inmyhead

Reaction score
@Clockwise, what is your opinion on why Brotzu (as far as those who don’t have contact with him are concerned) and Fidia have been so silent? What reason do you infer for presenting at Sitri and then not following up at all?
Why the f*** are you asking for his opinion man? Why should he even reply to you. Some of you guys lack common sense. Just wait till october and that's it.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the f*** are you asking for his opinion man? Why should he even reply to you. Some of you guys lack common sense. Just wait till october and that's it.

Why am I asking his opinion? Is this a rhetorical question? I presume it’s not considering that would make you a babbling idiot, but it sure seems to be a paragon of superfluity. We’re on a thread where we all post, for the most part, our opinions. It’s similar to how you shared yours just now, in your borderline autistic manner. I ask Clockwise for his opinion because it’s one I could care to hear, along with many other people who visit this thread and react favorably when he contributes something—as it’s usually of some substance. If you’re waiting for October, because you’ve attained to some level of common sense which, according to you, few others on this thread possess, I’m sure I don’t need to ask you why you even popped into this thread in the middle of September to litter it with your fuckery. f*** off.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
See previous thread, you will see what i am saying.

Yeah I just went back and saw. People are always going to be severe in their critique of photos, with some justification. I personally think they look good. I'd take that set over the one's they released at Sitri any day.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Why am I asking his opinion? Is this a rhetorical question? I presume it’s not considering that would make you a babbling idiot, but it sure seems to be a paragon of superfluity. We’re on a thread where we all post, for the most part, our opinions. It’s similar to how you shared yours just now, in your borderline autistic manner. I ask Clockwise for his opinion because it’s one I could care to hear, along with many other people who visit this thread and react favorably when he contributes something—as it’s usually of some substance. If you’re waiting for October, because you’ve attained to some level of common sense which, according to you, few others on this thread possess, I’m sure I don’t need to ask you why you even popped into this thread in the middle of September to litter it with your fuckery. f*** off.

Why can't you wait a few weeks and see where it goes? It's just childish to keep asking him same questions all over again. The fact that he doesnt' reply to you isn't surprising to me :)