Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We will voraciously lap up what the f*** we want to.... who the f*** is you to tell us what to believe and what not to ? Get the f*** out a here !!

Should be respected and listen to ? Lol is this guy for real ? So, we shouldn't think for ourselves, we should listen to you and the others that come in here trying to tell us what we already know ? Lol

We are smart enough to draw our own conclusions, you are not the smartest in the room. Take your dumb *** somewhere else.

If you speak in any way resembling the way you type, I will safely assume you'll have a hard time finding any room at all. Also, I'm glad to have added 'voraciously' to your vocabulary. You're welcome, son.

***Welcome to the forum, by the way.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that your handle is "Dat5Years" and you can make such a ridiculous comment stands as a fine testament to either your stupidity, the extent of your denial, or both. People come here because they see the pages turning and would love for something to come of this, but then all they find are people promulgating hearsay, while others voraciously lap it up like willingly gullible imbeciles. And the cycle continues. Not only do people fancy to their heart's content based on extremely questionable sources, but people build up hope and expectations of others that their nightmare might end, all for naught. The people that come here and warn the devout (nescient) to be cautious in their piety should be respected and listened to; they have many more concrete reasons and precedents to cite for their position and their hesitancy than do any of the blathering fools who would have everyone just be quiet unless they want to say something to contribute to the mass delusion of positivity.

View attachment 99156

Beautifully said

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A company that takes pictures with different hair length seems pretty unprofessional to me

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead of clogging this thread with nonsense at least have a meaningful discussion, jesus christ

OKAY, so Clockwise says it will 30 ml bottles. That's SUPER small. It probably will take 10 ml to cover your scalp. So, wtf? Will this be expensive? Especially for us getting it shipped to the US? Perhaps bulk buying is the ideal?
Tbh i think 2 ml is enough to cover your scalp

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that your handle is "Dat5Years" and you can make such a ridiculous comment stands as a fine testament to either your stupidity, the extent of your denial, or both. People come here because they see the pages turning and would love for something to come of this, but then all they find are people promulgating hearsay, while others voraciously lap it up like willingly gullible imbeciles. And the cycle continues. Not only do people fancy to their heart's content based on extremely questionable sources, but people build up hope and expectations of others that their nightmare might end, all for naught. The people that come here and warn the devout (nescient) to be cautious in their piety should be respected and listened to; they have many more concrete reasons and precedents to cite for their position and their hesitancy than do any of the blathering fools who would have everyone just be quiet unless they want to say something to contribute to the mass delusion of positivity.

View attachment 99156

Lots of nice vocabulary to say very little. People often dress up hollow sentiments in decorative words.

My comment is neither ridiculous nor am I stupid. I would advise you to think twice before throwing insults at people that way in the really world (though I VERY much doubt you ever would). So these savants are her to save us poor plebs from ourselves? I'm so pleased they deem us worthy enough to bestow that knowledge. As I said despite your recent acquisition of a dictionary, you are saying very little here. I stated that there is no reason for someone who believes this to be a "scam" to repeatedly ram that opinion down people's throats at every opportunity. You are not gatekpeepers of people's lives.

Honestly your post is a great example of this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lots of nice vocabulary to say very little. People often dress up hollow sentiments in decorative words.

My comment is neither ridiculous nor am I stupid. I would advise you to think twice before throwing insults at people that way in the really world (though I VERY much doubt you ever would). So these savants are her to save us poor plebs from ourselves? I'm so pleased they deem us worthy enough to bestow that knowledge. As I said despite your recent acquisition of a dictionary, you are saying very little here. I stated that there is no reason for someone who believes this to be a "scam" to repeatedly ram that opinion down people's throats at every opportunity. You are not gatekpeepers of people's lives.

Not sure exactly what words appear to you to stand out or seem especially intended to bedazzle--aside maybe 'nescient', that's not one typically used colloquially. Also, I'm fine if you want to throw the ol' Dunning Kruger at me, but at least make a point to proof read what you type when you're calling someone stupid; it only seems appropriate. Lastly, you seem quite sensitive to think that I wouldn't tell you to your face that I think what you say is stupid, ill-informed, and/or said out of self-denial. In my experience I've not found to produce any such bellicose response in people when challenging the worth of their utterances, nor have I ever felt so obliged to react in a confrontational way when someone expresses their opinion that they find issue with mine. I suggest you take it less personally, as there may be truth when someone tells you what you say is idiotic.

Anyways, you really avoided my whole point. I find it hard to believe that you don't see why certain people object to the unwavering faith that some on this thread put into the sundry rumors and gossip (because--surprise--that's all there really is for the most part) that proliferates on this thread like a filthy virus. Those same people--myself included--come here because they want to know what's going on with this, they want something good to come of it, but it's no use in making of anything more than it is. Also, it's a pain in the *** to find out what's actually going on when rumor after rumor gets picked up and repeated for no good reason. It absolutely and definitively in no way merits a complete rejection of any of the criticisms that certain skeptical people here elicit against those who prematurely make mountains out of molehills, as many are so wont to do.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure exactly what words appear to you to stand out or seem especially intended to bedazzle--aside maybe 'nescient', that's not one typically used colloquially. Also, I'm fine if you want to throw the ol' Dunning Kruger at me, but at least make a point to proof read what you type when you're calling someone stupid; it only seems appropriate. Lastly, you seem quite sensitive to think that I wouldn't tell you to your face that I think what you say is stupid, ill-informed, and/or said out of self-denial. In my experience I've not found to produce any such bellicose response in people when challenging the worth of their utterances, nor have I ever felt so obliged to react in a confrontational way when someone expresses their opinion that they find issue with mine. I suggest you take it less personally, as there may be truth when someone tells you what you say is idiotic.

Anyways, you really avoided my whole point. I find it hard to believe that you don't see why certain people object to the unwavering faith that some on this thread put into the sundry rumors and gossip (because--surprise--that's all there really is for the most part) that proliferates on this thread like a filthy virus. Those same people--myself included--come here because they want to know what's going on with this, they want something good to come of it, but it's no use in making of anything more than it is. Also, it's a pain in the *** to find out what's actually going on when rumor after rumor gets picked up and repeated for no good reason. It absolutely and definitively in no way merits a complete rejection of any of the criticisms that certain skeptical people here elicit against those who prematurely make mountains out of molehills, as many are so wont to do.

You didn't do that. You called me "stupid. Slightly different but nice obfuscating of the point.

Challenging someone's utterance = calling them stupid? I don't think that is how discourse works. If you can only attack people that way then you are clearly not as clever as you think. You can't see any nuance between "THIS IS A SCAM TOTAL sh*t" and "I think this product might work, I'll see what the official release is like". That's on you, not me. Personally I find it very odd that people think it's a scam would consistently come in here to say the same thing. Let people have their own agency.

Right, intelligent contribution to the thread is different to, "lol this is a scam!". There is no evidence that this is a scam, it's not even out yet ffs. To keep repeating that is not conducive to good discussion. It's absolutely fine to question efficacy, trial results. No one is disputing that. But people are acting like people who aren't overtly negative about the product are some sort of evangelical preachers. I've not seen anyone in here saying it's a cure, or giving it any merit above it's station. That is what is annoying me. It's very condescending, people can make up their own minds about whether they will buy it or not. As with anything the option is yours. If you don't want to buy it, that's fine, if I do that is as well.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You write beautifully but you have a r/iamverysmart vibe about you, it's great.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You didn't do that. You called me "stupid. Slightly different but nice obfuscating of the point.

Challenging someone's utterance = calling them stupid? I don't think that is how discourse works. If you can only attack people that way then you are clearly not as clever as you think. You can't see any nuance between "THIS IS A SCAM TOTAL sh*t" and "I think this product might work, I'll see what the official release is like". That's on you, not me. Personally I find it very odd that people think it's a scam would consistently come in here to say the same thing. Let people have their own agency.

Right, intelligent contribution to the thread is different to, "lol this is a scam!". There is no evidence that this is a scam, it's not even out yet ffs. To keep repeating that is not conducive to good discussion. It's absolutely fine to question efficacy, trial results. No one is disputing that. But people are acting like people who aren't overtly negative about the product are some sort of evangelical preachers. I've not seen anyone in here saying it's a cure, or giving it any merit above it's station. That is what is annoying me. It's very condescending, people can make up their own minds about whether they will buy it or not. As with anything the option is yours. If you don't want to buy it, that's fine, if I do that is as well.

This is like when Chandler shows Joey the thesaurus on the computer when he writes them a recommendation for the adoption agency.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this doesn’t at least maintain without sides so I can get a transplant I’m getting a fue for my hairline and getting a hair system for the rest, is there a reason more people don’t do that? The fue hairline will look real because you wont be able to see any glue/tape and then it’s only a case of taking it off once a week and cleaning? The only down side is women wont be able to touch my hair, but I wouldnt let them at the minute anyway because I have sh*t load of toppik on there

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lnf3uKV