Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I hope everyone who’s pushing their opinion down people’s throats about how this lotion is snake oil never buys this... maybe it is snake oil, maybe it isn’t, but personally I think it’ll have some effect and I want it as soon as it’s released. Don’t buy the lotion so theres enough for the people who actually give a f*** when it comes out :)

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminder there is NO evidence this works. Not one bit.

Post from reddit regarding the famous brotzu clone pics:

"
No offense but you're completely wrong and shouldn't try to inform others based on no knowledge at all. Those top pictures are from 2017 by a user named WuWei on the italian hairloss forum ieson.com. And he did a form of "Korean thredding" (google it) on his hairline way before he tried anything related to Brotzu's lotion. When he learned about Brotzu, he decided to try add in a similar solution to the threading. However, the solution WuWei created doesn't have DGLA (the main active ingredient in Brotzu's lotion), and without it renders it completely different and invalidates any correlation between the two. The solution he created only had equol. So this picture can't even be used to promote Brotzu's lotion, because the solutions are completely different because Brotzu emphasized in his study that equol alone did nothing, DGLA alone did nothing, but DGLA + Equol combination is synergistic (which is completely bullshit). The only correlation you can sum up from it is a potential positive correlation between wounding + equol.

WuWei was 'bullied' by users on the italian forum, deleted his post containing those pictures, and hasn't been to the forum since (2017).

The group on discord is made up of an increased concentration of retards you normally find on hairlosstalk forums.

The story behind the great temple picture has almost no info on it, so must be taken with a grain of salt. The story behind the guy with the weird discoloration on his scalp skin is 2 years old and he hasn't shown pictures or talked since. The guy with great fill and sh*t lighting is clearly using some enhancer product. The rest of the pics are no improvement. Such ambiguity and discontinuation always lends itself to only one conclusion: Nothing real."

There is NOTHING that separates this from snake oil

1/ and suddenly we don't ask about the identity of this random guy who posted this info since he is talking trash about brotzu. we believe everything against brotzu doesn't matter the source.

2/ i googled WuWei photo and find sh*t ! can you provide us any link? plus we know the story about WuWei. waiting for your link

3/ i notice that our beloved @That Guy became active in this thread lately, he was triggered about some photos published and he is determined to prove that this lotion is useless.

abcdefg

Reaction score
If this lotion does anything whatsoever its better than what we had before. The bar with male pattern baldness is low right now anything at all is a win. Its not going to be a minoxidil or regrowth lotion though. We are lucky if it can slow down hair loss at all and just help keep some hair. Another topical to stack onto the others.
In 200 years male pattern baldness will require you to spend 10k a month on 30 different topicals,pills, and lotions to just maintain your hair. Im glad ill be dead.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Those new photos will be a part of the study that will soon be published by FIDIA. (Source: Brobros forum)

Seems like the document is already written, but it hasn´t been leaked yet. Maybe someone has it, but we still have to wait. Good to hear from it again, hope it´s released as soon as possible.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to mention the guy with temple regrowth that used a homemade version is still a full density NW1.1 even in the before picture. And he regrew back to a full density NW1. The angle between the pics is deceiving and makes him look like he regrew more. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it was just an effluvium and had he not used any treatment, his hair still would have grown back. You see a lot of women starting/quitting birth control pills get that effluvium along their temples and frontal sides of their head all the time, and it always comes back.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to mention the guy with temple regrowth that used a homemade version is still a full density NW1.1 even in the before picture. And he regrew back to a full density NW1. The angle between the pics is deceiving and makes him look like he regrew more. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it was just an effluvium and had he not used any treatment, his hair still would have grown back. You see a lot of women starting/quitting birth control pills get that effluvium along their temples and frontal sides of their head all the time, and it always comes back.

You have to be joking. In the before his hairline clearly goes straight back in a classical M shape in line with his eyebrows - an obvious NW2.

People on this forum talk about effluvium like its substantial. Its literally just a period where follicles sit in the resting phase longer so when hair falls out it takes longer to grow back through giving the image of less dense hair. If your follicles in areas have been fully miniaturised they're not going to grow back at all regardless of effluvium . Not to mention the dates shown on the temple photo would mean effluvium would be against him as we experience effluvium as we enter the summer months.

The guy literally has terminal regrowth from NW1-2.

Last edited:

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be joking. In the before his hairline clearly goes straight back in a classical M shape in line with his eyebrows - an obvious NW2.

People on this forum talk about effluvium like its substantial. Its literally just a period where follicles sit in the resting phase longer so when hair falls out it takes longer to grow back through giving the image of less dense hair. If your follicles in areas have been fully miniaturised they're not going to grow back through at all regardless of effluvium . Not to mention the dates shown on the temple photo would mean effluvium would be against him as we experience effluvium as we enter the summer months.

The guy literally has terminal regrowth from NW1-2.
You can't argue with autism @Ollie .

jiggo

Reaction score
two pieces of official information and 1261 pages of overthinking. over- and non rational thinking describes 99% of the members here.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I hope everyone who’s pushing their opinion down people’s throats about how this lotion is snake oil never buys this... maybe it is snake oil, maybe it isn’t, but personally I think it’ll have some effect and I want it as soon as it’s released. Don’t buy the lotion so theres enough for the people who actually give a f*** when it comes out :)

It's about tempering people's expectations for something which for the most is based on hearsay. No concrete proof. There is no disputing everyone's desire for a cure, but when everyone is acting like high schoolers getting butt hurt over their emotional belief in what someone said is a cure, is childlike. I hope this works, but dont lap up conjecture just because you want it to be true.

If brotzu works great, if not, it's not a surprise. You in the other hand are being emotional and vindictive.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's about tempering people's expectations for something which for the most is based on hearsay. No concrete proof. There is no disputing everyone's desire for a cure, but when everyone is acting like high schoolers getting butt hurt over their emotional belief in what someone said is a cure, is childlike. I hope this works, but dont lap up conjecture just because you want it to be true.

If brotzu works great, if not, it's not a surprise. You in the other hand are being emotional and vindictive.
Very well spoken.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You’re right man. I’m honestly not emotional I’m just tired of reading through arguments just to try to get actual updates and information. Gets frustrating sometimes

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know if this has ever made someone's hair worse? Or has it always been a positive or neutral experience? I'm also wondering if it has any side effects they are trying to downplay, like increasing wrinkles or something. I am looking foreword to this and plannon trying it.

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score

Why do you feel the need to temper other people's expectations? How can you be certain that their expectations aren't valid ? You can only be certain if you can be sure that your analysis of the facts are superior to theirs, which you can't.

Everyone has the right to draw their own conclusions and no one here has a monopoly on the truth. Moreover, it is them that will have to deal with the consequences of those conclusions, not you.

So, let's focus on presenting facts and our opinions and stop shoving our conclusions down other people's throats.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
2/ i googled WuWei photo and find sh*t ! can you provide us any link? plus we know the story about WuWei. waiting for your link

another myth. i ve been reading about that magical case for months, and then it turns out its just some classic "lets make it look as bad as possible in the before, and hide the hairline in the after pic and call it regrowth" fraud

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do we know about application of the future product?
Frequency?
Application method?
Is it a gel like minoxidil or it dries out quickly?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do we know about application of the future product?
Frequency?
Application method?
Is it a gel like minoxidil or it dries out quickly?

Those outstanding results you have clearly seen were on 1ml/day application on scalp.
Really amazing, imagine applying just 1ml and making it reach your whole scalp, 5 years regrowth and 2 Norwoods back @beps63

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those outstanding results you have clearly seen were on 1ml/day application on scalp.
Really amazing, imagine applying just 1ml and making it reach your whole scalp, 5 years regrowth and 2 Norwoods back @beps63

HTB1hc1BNXXXXXXlXVXXq6xXFXXXR.jpg

Reactions: br1