Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh. i wasn't sure if it implied some amount of the regrowth/thickening as well.

in other words, the only numbers mentioned in that slide are meta. to make it look more sciency, I guess. :rolleyes:
Yes it is like your doctor is measuring your temperature and says i am 99.9% confident your temperature is to high but wont tell you if you are 0.1 degre to high or 5... So kind of useless information.

@inmyhead was that a good comparison? At least way better then the sea monkey thing from the hairloss monkey @That Guy

inmyhead

Reaction score
Yes it is like your doctor is measuring your temperature and says i am 99.9% confident your temperature is to high but wont tell you if you are 0.1 degre to high or 5... So kind of useless information.

@inmyhead was that a good comparison? At least way better then the sea monkey thing from the hairloss monkey @That Guy

It is.
Also, the fact that you tagged me made me laugh.:)

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn’t make sense that Fidia would buy the rights of a useless lotion that is a shame. How much money will they make really?...people will quickly post their reviews and that’ll be end of Trinov.

It must have some efficacy IMO. We’ll soon find out.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed.

It's true, this could be a scam. But it will be a very short lived one thanks to the internet.

Imagine all of the effort Fidia has to go through, just to scam some first buyer suckers...

No I give this the benefit of the doubt.

Alpecin still makes money. There will be the first buy suckers, and many many other suckers afterwards.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I would not be surprised if kelopecia is still scamming new customers on the daily...and place the fact that fidia is involved with a grain of salt. Do you realize how many guys said the same thing about kelopecia having credibility due to its connection with a major turkish university?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I would not be surprised if kelopecia is still scamming new customers on the daily...and place the fact that fidia is involved with a grain of salt. Do you realize how many guys said the same thing about kelopecia having credibility due to its connection with a major turkish university?

anybody talk about that turkish thing nowadays on HairLossTalk.com ? If it does not work, HairLossTalk.com would be the first place to bash it. People, if they doubt, can google for reviews and learn the truth, just like balding young men, google about finasteride, minoxidil and dutasteride, and dare not take it after seeing horror stories. In Italy, IESON forum would be a good source for naive Italian.

I wonder who would buy that turkish lotion nowadays.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will likely be a first buy sucker.

first buy suckers are fine (and are saving a lot of money for others)

the problem is when you click on some comical "all natural" nonsense product on ebay and buy it despite there being 0 evidence on the internet that it does anything, even though its been out for years

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
anybody talk about that turkish thing nowadays on HairLossTalk.com ? If it does not work, HairLossTalk.com would be the first place to bash it. People, if they doubt, can google for reviews and learn the truth, just like balding young men, google about finasteride, minoxidil and dutasteride, and dare not take it after seeing horror stories. In Italy, IESON forum would be a good source for naive Italian.

I wonder who would buy that turkish lotion nowadays.
You wonder who would buy the Turkish lotion nowadays? Lol the same people that are buying the thousand different snake oils plastered all over the internet. All it takes is for a company rep or stock holder etc to write fake reviews and people will buy in desperation.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if Trinov does not live up to the claims the bad reviews will be everywhere....people from this hairloss form, the Italian one and all the other random forums that have publicized Brotzu. It won’t take long for the word to get out and sales will plummet.
I’m trying to remain cautiously optimistic that it’s not snake oil and will buy us more time for Follicum, Histogen etc.down the road.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Well if Trinov does not live up to the claims the bad reviews will be everywhere....people from this hairloss form, the Italian one and all the other random forums that have publicized Brotzu. It won’t take long for the word to get out and sales will plummet.
I’m trying to remain cautiously optimistic that it’s not snake oil and will buy us more time for Follicum, Histogen etc.down the road.

Well maybe. Revivogen and many many other male pattern baldness treatments still exist because its very much a grey area whether they really work or not. Im sure lots of guys still try these as alternatives that might be safer. Fake good news and reviews can easily be put up to fight back against the truth on other sites. Snake oil companies have many ways to keep the dream alive. Its hard to see the real truth sometimes.
Anyways I hope this ends up working even if its just a little.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminder there is NO evidence this works. Not one bit.

Post from reddit regarding the famous brotzu clone pics:

"
No offense but you're completely wrong and shouldn't try to inform others based on no knowledge at all. Those top pictures are from 2017 by a user named WuWei on the italian hairloss forum ieson.com. And he did a form of "Korean thredding" (google it) on his hairline way before he tried anything related to Brotzu's lotion. When he learned about Brotzu, he decided to try add in a similar solution to the threading. However, the solution WuWei created doesn't have DGLA (the main active ingredient in Brotzu's lotion), and without it renders it completely different and invalidates any correlation between the two. The solution he created only had equol. So this picture can't even be used to promote Brotzu's lotion, because the solutions are completely different because Brotzu emphasized in his study that equol alone did nothing, DGLA alone did nothing, but DGLA + Equol combination is synergistic (which is completely bullshit). The only correlation you can sum up from it is a potential positive correlation between wounding + equol.

WuWei was 'bullied' by users on the italian forum, deleted his post containing those pictures, and hasn't been to the forum since (2017).

The group on discord is made up of an increased concentration of retards you normally find on hairlosstalk forums.

The story behind the great temple picture has almost no info on it, so must be taken with a grain of salt. The story behind the guy with the weird discoloration on his scalp skin is 2 years old and he hasn't shown pictures or talked since. The guy with great fill and sh*t lighting is clearly using some enhancer product. The rest of the pics are no improvement. Such ambiguity and discontinuation always lends itself to only one conclusion: Nothing real."

There is NOTHING that separates this from snake oil

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The story behind the great temple picture has almost no info on it, so must be taken with a grain of salt. The story behind the guy with the weird discoloration on his scalp skin is 2 years old and he hasn't shown pictures or talked since. The guy with great fill and sh*t lighting is clearly using some enhancer product.

Incorrect, they've all been spoken to and shared info since.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Incorrect, they've all been spoken to and shared info since.

How comes you know so much about the brotzu thing?
Do you have some sort of source or just been long enough arround and paying attention?

You seem super positive despite it realy smells fishy

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminder there is NO evidence this works. Not one bit.

Actual therapies near the end of FDA clinical trials = "Why don't they show photos if it works!"

Trial-free lotion with falsely-attributed pictures or real ones show no improvement = "We can't be sure until we buy it!"

This community, man lol

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How comes you know so much about the brotzu thing?
Do you have some sort of source or just been long enough arround and paying attention?

You seem super positive despite it realy smells fishy

Because Temple man and another one of the published 'homemade' lotions were part of the same group buy, whom we've spoken with. Their homemade lotion was made in a lab - i believe one of them is actually a chemist. But from what we were told there were 30 people in the group. Temple results were by far the best results they had along with a couple others, whilst others got not so great results apparently.

Dont get me wrong i think a lot of this is all fucked up. I cant think of any reason why Fidia dont have any statistics regarding hair count so far etc. other than the fact they might not have to because its a cosmetic. But considering Fidia haven't even made a statement about the whole thing since Jan 2017 it might be all to come as nothing we've seen is actually official. There is a scientific study which is soon to be published (presumably to coincide with their release / marketing).

End of the day, i dont care if its Brotzu lotion or bull semen, i want whatever temple man put on his head on my head. He claims it was just brotzu.