Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Brotzu is going to be far from the miracle cure we've all been waiting for. I'm not saying it will be completely ineffective, but I don't think it will be any sort of miracle treatment either.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try the Brotzu Lotion in November

Try in November

Try November

Try Nov

TriNov

Trinov

hello

stop posting in here

thanks
I cannot believe how butthurt people get about "oFf-ToPiC pOsTiNg" even in a meme thread, somewhere else I had a guy go apeshit on me because I mentioned a youtube video in one comment

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2018-9-15_0-52-2.png

Square: Singel hair turned to double or triple hair.
Circle: New hair.
Oval: Vellus turned in terminal hair.

That is how before and after pictures should look. Unfortunatly this is not brotzu :(

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s crazy how high of a standard you guys are holding this treatment to... This is a treatment created by a doctor who is old as f***, who has basically zero influence on what Fidia does with it ever since he sold them the patent. Fidia on the other hand almost exclusively sells hyaluronic acid products and has never, to my knowledge, created a hair loss product. It’s just not fair to hold them to the same standard as companies such as shisiedo / replicel, Puretech, etc... are they f*****g up? Yes absolutely. Their marketing techniques and studies are straight up garbage. But can any of you say you’re honestly surprised? I’m not. They’re amateurs in this field. So let’s all stop whining and just wait for this to come out. Then, if it doesn’t live up to the hype, we can b**ch and complain all we want. We’re just talking in circles at this point.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s crazy how high of a standard you guys are holding this treatment to... This is a treatment created by a doctor who is old as f***, who has basically zero influence on what Fidia does with it ever since he sold them the patent. Fidia on the other hand almost exclusively sells hyaluronic acid products and has never, to my knowledge, created a hair loss product. It’s just not fair to hold them to the same standard as companies such as shisiedo / replicel, Puretech, etc... are they f*****g up? Yes absolutely. Their marketing techniques and studies are straight up garbage. But can any of you say you’re honestly surprised? I’m not. They’re amateurs in this field. So let’s all stop whining and just wait for this to come out. Then, if it doesn’t live up to the hype, we can b**ch and complain all we want. We’re just talking in circles at this point.

1259 pages to realize we're talking in circles....

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, jokes really fly over your head.

It's pretty crazy that the Turkish-foreskin "ReBoost" was quickly thrown out by the community for the scam that it was, but this, despite so far being demonstrated to be useless, is so fervently defended.

Really..who’s defending Reboost?.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pretty crazy that the Turkish-foreskin "ReBoost" was quickly thrown out by the community for the scam that it was, but this, despite so far being demonstrated to be useless, is so fervently defended.

Man, you are unable to see the BIG difference here, aint you ? "Reboost" was thrown to the dust bin because people did try it and got no sh*t. However, this lotion has never been released, so, no one tried it yet. Dont worry pal, people are not stupid. If this Brotion is snake oil, it will definitely be thrown in the dust bin straight away. Lets wait and see, period.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont worry pal, people are not stupid.

Lol

Anyway, we're having the same conversation as what happened in the ReBoost thread.

Reboost" was thrown to the dust bin because people did try it and got no sh*t. However, this lotion has never been released, so, no one tried it yet.

As I explained regarding ReBoost: This is not how scientifically-credible, proven medical products work.

We don't "wait for people to try it" and hear their report. It is the responsibility of the producer to demonstrate to the consumer that their product works before a sale is made. If they cannot do so, then you don't buy it.

Why would Brotzu himself share photos that show no obvious results if it worked to grow hair? What evidence is there showing that people can maintain their current hair for years on it?

The answer, as you know, is that there isn't any. You guys can all piss and moan and make excuses, but the reality is that it's very unlikely there is any forthcoming, earth-shattering revelation about this thing. And if you buy this lotion "just to see", without FIDIA first providing any solid evidence it does f*** all, then guess what?

YOU are helping create more useless hairloss products for them to sell you.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile in Office:

A: what shall we do? the lotion doesnt work on male pattern baldness. the study outcome is bad and there is also no topic left, for more fake before/after pics.
B: Shave these bastards, time will give them regrowth. HAHAHAHA
A: Sry, we are riding a dead horse...
B: But we have created the biggest hype ever when it comes to hairloss solutions. 1259 sides and a few million views. There are enough idiots, who will buy the lotion without evidence.
A: ?
B: Milk the cow.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the presentation at Sitri, they mentioned the following parameters and the results. Are they lying ?

View attachment 98985

View attachment 98986

1. how do they know hairloss decreased significantly after 1 month if they weren't monitoring the patients in the previous period?
2. where are the actual numbers? i get that they might have wanted to make it simpler for the needs of the presentation, but was the actual data published in any pertinent journal, by some institution or by Fidia themselves? "significantly" doesn't do it for me.

sorry if the questions are stupid, I barely know what p-value is. its just that @That Guy made me think when he said there are no formal publications about this product at all, anywhere

its all summaries, hearsay, the doctor's facebook posts, alleged lotion users from private forums, legal administration documents and other secondary sources

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile in Office:

A: what shall we do? the lotion doesnt work on male pattern baldness. the study outcome is bad and there is also no topic left, for more fake before/after pics.
B: Shave these bastards, time will give them regrowth. HAHAHAHA
A: Sry, we are riding a dead horse...
B: But we have created the biggest hype ever when it comes to hairloss solutions. 1259 sides and a few million views. There are enough idiots, who will buy the lotion without evidence.
A: ?
B: Milk the cow.

this is a parody, but i think its more or less the reason for all this drama

they are trying to gauge whether its worth risking the company's reputation for those couple of months of profit, until the customers (actual customers, not shills and trolls) realise its nothing but a snake oil

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, you can always find investors and start your own research team and come up with a cure. No matter how mediocre FIDIA may be, it warms my heart that new stuff is coming out.

To the moon!

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. how do they know hairloss decreased significantly after 1 month if they weren't monitoring the patients in the previous period?
2. where are the actual numbers? i get that they might have wanted to make it simpler for the needs of the presentation, but was the actual data published in any pertinent journal, by some institution or by Fidia themselves? "significantly" doesn't do it for me.

sorry if the questions are stupid, I barely know what p-value is. its just that @That Guy made me think when he said there are no formal publications about this product at all, anywhere

its all summaries, hearsay, the doctor's facebook posts, alleged lotion users from private forums, legal administration documents and other secondary sources
The p value is a statistical key factor. If it is low the derivation is low. They basicly say the number of hair did increase (without saying how much) but the increase was nearly in every person.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, you can always find investors and start your own research team and come up with a cure. No matter how mediocre FIDIA may be, it warms my heart that new stuff is coming out.

To the moon!

yeah, but for as long as there are millions of people who think this way, new shitty or straight-out scamming companies and "companies" will keep popping up. such a waste of resources

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
The p value is a statistical key factor. If it is low the derivation is low. They basicly say the number of hair did increase (without saying how much) but the increase was nearly in every person.

oh. i wasn't sure if it implied some amount of the regrowth/thickening as well.

in other words, the only numbers mentioned in that slide are meta. to make it look more sciency, I guess. :rolleyes: