Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminder there is NO evidence this works. Not one bit.

Post from reddit regarding the famous brotzu clone pics:

"
No offense but you're completely wrong and shouldn't try to inform others based on no knowledge at all. Those top pictures are from 2017 by a user named WuWei on the italian hairloss forum ieson.com. And he did a form of "Korean thredding" (google it) on his hairline way before he tried anything related to Brotzu's lotion. When he learned about Brotzu, he decided to try add in a similar solution to the threading. However, the solution WuWei created doesn't have DGLA (the main active ingredient in Brotzu's lotion), and without it renders it completely different and invalidates any correlation between the two. The solution he created only had equol. So this picture can't even be used to promote Brotzu's lotion, because the solutions are completely different because Brotzu emphasized in his study that equol alone did nothing, DGLA alone did nothing, but DGLA + Equol combination is synergistic (which is completely bullshit). The only correlation you can sum up from it is a potential positive correlation between wounding + equol.

WuWei was 'bullied' by users on the italian forum, deleted his post containing those pictures, and hasn't been to the forum since (2017).

The group on discord is made up of an increased concentration of retards you normally find on hairlosstalk forums.

The story behind the great temple picture has almost no info on it, so must be taken with a grain of salt. The story behind the guy with the weird discoloration on his scalp skin is 2 years old and he hasn't shown pictures or talked since. The guy with great fill and sh*t lighting is clearly using some enhancer product. The rest of the pics are no improvement. Such ambiguity and discontinuation always lends itself to only one conclusion: Nothing real."

There is NOTHING that separates this from snake oil

still waiting for the link please. i google it and find nothing !!

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't think i'll ever understand the people who are so certain this is sh*t and a scam but STILL find it necessary to come into this thread and tell everyone about it. Constantly. Makes zero sense to me. If I was sure of it i'd not even bother reading

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
The hair loss blog said it was reported this stuff release next month.

no hope in brotzu anymore. we have to find another solution. i am thinking of a new reborn robin bolding hood. he will collect multi-grafts from fullheads and then he transplants them in our ugly scalps.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't think i'll ever understand the people who are so certain this is sh*t and a scam but STILL find it necessary to come into this thread and tell everyone about it. Constantly. Makes zero sense to me. If I was sure of it i'd not even bother reading
if you understand, please let me know.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score

I have to agree with this. It makes no sense at all. Also, this forum, particularly new research section, has no moderation at all. sh*t posting is totally allowed.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It makes sense to do this. Some people went through a lot of snake oils and just want people to be cautious and not let Fidia get away with launching a hairloss product without results/evidence.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It makes sense to do this. Some people went through a lot of snake oils and just want people to be cautious and not let Fidia get away with launching a hairloss product without results/evidence.

As far as i know the product is not launched yet. when they launch it then talk about evidence. and no worry about people getting scammed, take the example of kelopesia for instance, no one bought it.

can you give me a photo of the lord tsuji methode working on human ? no but we still believe it and called him a GOD.

'Some people went through a lot of snake oils and just want people to be cautious' Nahh, the only thing they've tried is finasteride.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More like, in the hair loss world, it would be wise to assume that a treatment won't work until proven otherwise.

The thing that makes zero sense is believing in something without compelling evidence. It isn't that everyone thinks it is a scam because they hate Brotzu. It's more like there have been many more scams than working treatments. So unless you bring something of cash value to the table, talk is just talk. Have you seen the official pictures presented at SITRI earlier this year? Absolute sh*t. And @beps63 had the nerve to come here and hype the "results."

The people who fall head over heels for talk alone are the confused ones. They are also the ones that ensure that the very snake oil industry they hate is well funded when they are show a readiness to throw money at something at a moment's notice.

If we set aside the team sports of Brotzu Gang vs Follica vs Tsuji, etc., we will realize we are all on the same team. The losing hair team. And I guarantee you that some portion of the losing hair team will be/have been in the scammed of my money team :)

It's not "scam" or "no scam." It's more like "results" or "no results." And when there aren't any demonstrable results but there is a product to purchase, that would be called a scam. Hence the tendency to call it a scam without having a product in hand. Not unlike innocent until proven guilty.

On the other hand, RCH-01 has shown 2 years of hair maintenance after a single injection. Tsuji has grown mouse hair follicles ON mice, human hair follices ON immunosuppressed mice, and is working toward human hair follicles ON humans. In other words, he has a roadmap to success and has delivered so far. Will the final product work? Who knows. But at least the man is doing what he said he would do and producing the data for us to inspect. Cotsarelis has demonstrated PGD2's role in hairloss and has published in reputable journals, and is working with Dhurat, who published a paper showing that microneedling and minoxidil alone can yield follicle neogenesis. Does that mean Follica will work for sure/ever come out? No idea, but again...the people are either stalling or making progress toward what they said they would do. They certainly aren't failing and having to scrap their initial ideas.

Brotzu has given us
1) Blurry pictures of women published in some random journal
2) Eye-witness testimony about the efficacy of the lotion in MEN, which is what we care about
3) 240p pictures of very old men with hardly any hair gains in the SITRI conference
and finally him/Beps/whomever told us to look at
4) Seemingly remarkable gains in the temple area by an anonymous user online who claims to have made a "homebrew" version of the lotion.

So I definitely think Brotzu deserves to be teased incessantly until he either fesses up to f*****g around or provides legitimate evidence. He is so far undeserving of the level of attention he has received. Have you seen the size of this thread relative to those of other, more legitimate treatments (those that have published results in reputable journals and/or have run some number of government-approved clinical trials)?

Last edited:

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as i know the product is not launched yet. when they launch it then talk about evidence. and no worry about people getting scammed, take the example of kelopesia for instance, no one bought it.

can you give me a photo of the lord tsuji methode working on human ? no but we still believe it and called him a GOD.

'Some people went through a lot of snake oils and just want people to be cautious' Nahh, the only thing they've tried is finasteride.
No one bought kelopesia? There was literally a guy that bought and posted a picture of a full box of reboost. The only reason snake oils keep coming to market is because consumers allow it to happen and they spend money on it.

Other crap, like Revivogen, is still on the market. My point is, people should be cautious and to this day people are burning cash on useless products.

jiggo

Reaction score
there wasnt even an official announcement that fidia will release something and you all expect them to release statistical data and bashing brotzu and fidia that this is snake oil. wtf is wrong with you. maybe this sh*t doesnt even work, maybe it regrows all your hair. there are thousands of reasons for a company not to publish data before releasing a product and there are also thousands of reasons why it comes to long delays in development and building up a production chain. every engineer, scientist whatever knows how lengthy this processes can be.

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there wasnt even an official announcement that fidia will release something and you all expect them to release statistical data and bashing brotzu and fidia that this is snake oil. wtf is wrong with you. maybe this sh*t doesnt even work, maybe it regrows all your hair. there are thousands of reasons for a company not to publish data before releasing a product and there are also thousands of reasons why it comes to long delays in development and building up a production chain. every engineer, scientist whatever knows how lengthy this processes can be.

But it's weird. All other companies working in the hair loss field release statistical data during the development of the product.

Also, if the results are that good I don't know how Fidia was able to buy the rights for this product, other big companies should be interested on this (L'Oreal, Shiseido, or other big farmas as Pfizer, GSK, etc).

However, I hope this works... We all really need something new until Tsuji arrives! :)

givemeregrowth

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol, no, they're just raging baldcels.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More like, in the hair loss world, it would be wise to assume that a treatment won't work until proven otherwise.

The thing that makes zero sense is believing in something without compelling evidence. It isn't that everyone thinks it is a scam because they hate Brotzu. It's more like there have been many more scams than working treatments. So unless you bring something of cash value to the table, talk is just talk. Have you seen the official pictures presented at SITRI earlier this year? Absolute sh*t. And @beps63 had the nerve to come here and hype the "results."

The people who fall head over heels for talk alone are the confused ones. They are also the ones that ensure that the very snake oil industry they hate is well funded when they are show a readiness to throw money at something at a moment's notice.

If we set aside the team sports of Brotzu Gang vs Follica vs Tsuji, etc., we will realize we are all on the same team. The losing hair team. And I guarantee you that some portion of the losing hair team will be/have been in the scammed of my money team :)

It's not "scam" or "no scam." It's more like "results" or "no results." And when there aren't any demonstrable results but there is a product to purchase, that would be called a scam. Hence the tendency to call it a scam without having a product in hand. Not unlike innocent until proven guilty.

On the other hand, RCH-01 has shown 2 years of hair maintenance after a single injection. Tsuji has grown mouse hair follicles ON mice, human hair follices ON immunosuppressed mice, and is working toward human hair follicles ON humans. In other words, he has a roadmap to success and has delivered so far. Will the final product work? Who knows. But at least the man is doing what he said he would do and producing the data for us to inspect. Cotsarelis has demonstrated PGD2's role in hairloss and has published in reputable journals, and is working with Dhurat, who published a paper showing that microneedling and minoxidil alone can yield follicle neogenesis. Does that mean Follica will work for sure/ever come out? No idea, but again...the people are either stalling or making progress toward what they said they would do. They certainly aren't failing and having to scrap their initial ideas.

Brotzu has given us
1) Blurry pictures of women published in some random journal
2) Eye-witness testimony about the efficacy of the lotion in MEN, which is what we care about
3) 240p pictures of very old men with hardly any hair gains in the SITRI conference
and finally him/Beps/whomever told us to look at
4) Seemingly remarkable gains in the temple area by an anonymous user online who claims to have made a "homebrew" version of the lotion.

So I definitely think Brotzu deserves to be teased incessantly until he either fesses up to f*****g around or provides legitimate evidence. He is so far undeserving of the level of attention he has received. Have you seen the size of this thread relative to those of other, more legitimate treatments (those that have published results in reputable journals and/or have run some number of government-approved clinical trials)?

Right, and all that is fine. But then if that's how you see it, and presumably others do too, why the need to constantly ram it down people's throats in this thread? say your piece and be out? What good is it doing? you're adding to this thread, if you think its bullshit then I don't know, don't bother? its liek going to a band's YT you hate and writing "This band sucks" constantly. We get it, you think its sh*t.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The fact that your handle is "Dat5Years" and you can make such a ridiculous comment stands as a fine testament to either your stupidity, the extent of your denial, or both. People come here because they see the pages turning and would love for something to come of this, but then all they find are people promulgating hearsay, while others voraciously lap it up like willingly gullible imbeciles. And the cycle continues. Not only do people fancy to their heart's content based on extremely questionable sources, but people build up hope and expectations of others that their nightmare might end, all for naught. The people that come here and warn the devout (nescient) to be cautious in their piety should be respected and listened to; they have many more concrete reasons and precedents to cite for their position and their hesitancy than do any of the blathering fools who would have everyone just be quiet unless they want to say something to contribute to the mass delusion of positivity.

npKt6xa.gif

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to agree with this. It makes no sense at all. Also, this forum, particularly new research section, has no moderation at all. sh*t posting is totally allowed.

Do you think that stating secondhand information like "I heard from an insider that I can't name that *insert bullshit*" is sh*t posting? Or is it only the people that question the validity and reliability of those types of posts?

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, and all that is fine. But then if that's how you see it, and presumably others do too, why the need to constantly ram it down people's throats in this thread? say your piece and be out? What good is it doing? you're adding to this thread, if you think its bullshit then I don't know, don't bother? its liek going to a band's YT you hate and writing "This band sucks" constantly. We get it, you think its sh*t.
Oh I see what you mean. The thing is, this thread resets every five or so pages... it is repetition all the way down. It truly is a kind of limbo.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead of clogging this thread with nonsense at least have a meaningful discussion, jesus christ

OKAY, so Clockwise says it will 30 ml bottles. That's SUPER small. It probably will take 10 ml to cover your scalp. So, wtf? Will this be expensive? Especially for us getting it shipped to the US? Perhaps bulk buying is the ideal?

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that your handle is "Dat5Years" and you can make such a ridiculous comment stands as a fine testament to either your stupidity, the extent of your denial, or both. People come here because they see the pages turning and would love for something to come of this, but then all they find are people promulgating hearsay, while others voraciously lap it up like willingly gullible imbeciles. And the cycle continues. Not only do people fancy to their heart's content based on extremely questionable sources, but people build up hope and expectations of others that their nightmare might end, all for naught. The people that come here and warn the devout (nescient) to be cautious in their piety should be respected and listened to; they have many more concrete reasons and precedents to cite for their position and their hesitancy than do any of the blathering fools who would have everyone just be quiet unless they want to say something to contribute to the mass delusion of positivity.

View attachment 99156

We will voraciously lap up what the f*** we want to.... who the f*** is you to tell us what to believe and what not to ? Get the f*** out a here !!

Should be respected and listen to ? Lol is this guy for real ? So, we shouldn't think for ourselves, we should listen to you and the others that come in here trying to tell us what we already know ? Lol

We are smart enough to draw our own conclusions, you are not the smartest in the room. Take your dumb *** somewhere else.