Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@CDee, hope you are genuine. October is 3 weeks away, we will see.

I already see what gonna happen. First, at the beginning of October 'someone with very reliable source' will say that lotion is ready and the release is expected in the end of the month, then after ending of October, nothing will happen. Instead of saying "HYPEE, BROTZU" people will again say 'f*** FIDIA AND BROTION'.

I came to this forum almost year ago, I clearly remember that time. Brotzu lotion was a very hot topic back then, people expected to have it at the beginning of March 2018, and guess what? Nothing has happened, but after some time, Clockwise has joined this forum and shared some reliable information. Unfortunately we still haven't heard anything specific neither from Fidia nor Brotzu.

Hope your screenshots are authentic, and the lotion will see the world in next month.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hype.png.c4b9f329737d96c2b8e8aa949b74049a.png

Last edited:

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a summed up text of what I know/heard:
  • Fidia has already ordered the components to produce the lotion. This they did early September
  • It will, as you heard, be named Trinov
  • October will be the launch-month
  • Size of the bottles will be 30 ml
As always, nothing is confirmed from Fidia themselves, so dont see the above text as an conformation. But for you guys who’s suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia, maybee this can make you feel little bit better... like a light in this dark dark tunnel...

And the ’new photos’, of the ’new male tester’ showed much better results than the one that was shown at Sitri. For me, these results was in line with what I was excpecting at first.

That’s what I’ve for now.

Thanks for the info. Can you explain the bolded part, cause many people expect different things. Most expect a min+finasteride results, some just want regrowth, some would be happy with just maintainance (me included), some expect more. I know you can't show the photos, but can you at least give an idea of what the results are in comparision to other stuff or photos online? Is it in line with the wuwei or that temples photo, or are the results less impressive.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a summed up text of what I know/heard:
  • Fidia has already ordered the components to produce the lotion. This they did early September
  • It will, as you heard, be named Trinov
  • October will be the launch-month
  • Size of the bottles will be 30 ml
As always, nothing is confirmed from Fidia themselves, so dont see the above text as an conformation. But for you guys who’s suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia, maybee this can make you feel little bit better... like a light in this dark dark tunnel...

And the ’new photos’, of the ’new male tester’ showed much better results than the one that was shown at Sitri. For me, these results was in line with what I was excpecting at first.

That’s what I’ve for now.

Can I marry you?

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really hoping the October release date is legit, but for my sanity I'm just going to say sometime in Q4 of this year. Which is really close!

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cdee, super easy to make up fake screen shots. I find it hard to believe the ordered the products in September and within a month this will be on store shelves. It doesnt happen that quick. Wake up people.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I also happened to talk to Brotzu! YIPPIE!

View attachment 98405
(Admins/Mods----Please don't delete me for spam. I'm only trying to flesh out a point with this blatantly sardonic post.)

@CDee, can you tell Brotzu to lay off the religious babel?
Congrats man, you're not retarded. This is such an obvious charade, is it not? (I mean the lotion, but your post also, of course). Hardly different from Trump supporters. Con men with snake oil are at every turn, really because there are so many god damn f*****g ignorant suckers everywhere. It makes me really sad that the unaware make the easiest prey; exploiting weakness is so cruel and uncompassionate. :(

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats man, you're not retarded. This is such an obvious charade, is it not? (I mean the lotion, but your post also, of course). Hardly different from Trump supporters. Con men with snake oil are at every turn, really because there are so many god damn f*****g ignorant suckers everywhere. It makes me really sad that the unaware make the easiest prey; exploiting weakness is so cruel and uncompassionate. :(

Let us leave the politics for another forum and for a different time. Let hair loss and related discussions be for us an escape from the ineluctable and virulent barrage of ostentatious media matters and the like.

It is, however, quite sad the way heresay is promulgated on this topic. A healthy default to incredulity should seem warranted to anyone who has, in even the most cursory of ways, perused any of the many pages in this thread. Unfortunately, there’s no deliverance of reason that can avert the all too pious adherents of this prospective lotion from indulging in all the sundry opportunities of folly offered here on a regular basis.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let us leave the politics for another forum and for a different time. Let hair loss and related discussions be for us an escape from the ineluctable and virulent barrage of ostentatious media matters and the like.

It is, however, quite sad the way heresay is promulgated on this topic. A healthy default to incredulity should seem warranted to anyone who has, in even the most cursory of ways, perused any of the many pages in this thread. Unfortunately, there’s no deliverance of reason that can avert the all too pious adherents of this prospective lotion from indulging in all the sundry opportunities of folly offered here on a regular basis.
No "deliverance of reason" may persuade them, huh? That's a very funny way of conceding to my previous statement questioning the mental facilities of those you were teasing with your screenshots.
And a hearty chuckle goes out to your use of "pious adherents" and drawing a religous analogy to the Brotzu Gang while at the same time rejecting my political analogy, you rascal! But I like your style, friend. Throw religion into the snake oil pile along with politics - I couldn't agree more, just check my regimen!
:p

Reactions: br1