Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No "deliverance of reason" may persuade them, huh? That's a very funny way of conceding to my previous statement questioning the mental facilities of those you were teasing with your screenshots.
And a hearty chuckle goes out to your use of "pious adherents" and drawing a religous analogy to the Brotzu Gang while at the same time rejecting my political analogy, you rascal! But I like your style, friend. Throw religion into the snake oil pile along with politics - I couldn't agree more, just check my regimen!
:p

Sorry, Friend, I only reject the political analogy because of the isolated audience factor that must be contended with whenever one is employed. They’ll usually hit with at least 50% of people, which is to some extent worth relying on sometimes. The religious semblances insofar as reactions to potential treatments are concerned—especially this one—seem obvious enough for anyone who would deign to read a page or two of a thread. Many “Lords” have been christened on this website. :D

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe the ordered the products in September and within a month this will be on store shelves. It doesnt happen that quick. Wake up people.
Assuming it is local only release, it could happen. Remember that the making process is automated and it will beade with machines in a facility, not humans.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a summed up text of what I know/heard:
  • Fidia has already ordered the components to produce the lotion. This they did early September
  • It will, as you heard, be named Trinov
  • October will be the launch-month
  • Size of the bottles will be 30 ml
As always, nothing is confirmed from Fidia themselves, so dont see the above text as an conformation. But for you guys who’s suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia, maybee this can make you feel little bit better... like a light in this dark dark tunnel...

And the ’new photos’, of the ’new male tester’ showed much better results than the one that was shown at Sitri. For me, these results was in line with what I was excpecting at first.

That’s what I’ve for now.

May I know what your expectation was ? 1 Norwood recovery or something else ?

When looking at the photo and claiming that they are "better", I do strongly hope that you can assure that there was no light trick, angle trick or any photo-related tricks being used.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Assuming it is local only release, it could happen. Remember that the making process is automated and it will beade with machines in a facility, not humans.

Imo, I would presume that they will only launch the product after the trademark and brand name registered at WIPO is approved. Based on what we have now, they only applied for trademark since June 2018 and WIPO usually requires 12-18 months to process and approve the trademark application. With that, I doubt October will be the release date unless there trademark is approved now. Correct me if I am wrong.

upload_2018-9-11_16-6-54.png

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imo, I would presume that they will only launch the product after the trademark and brand name registered at WIPO is approved. Based on what we have now, they only applied for trademark since June 2018 and WIPO usually requires 12-18 months to process and approve the trademark application. With that, I doubt October will be the release date unless there trademark is approved now. Correct me if I am wrong.

View attachment 98467
Their trademark is already protected since there will be no one who will beat them with confirmarion , same with patent approval. If they wanted, they could have released it while it was still pending.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

They can make more than 5000 bottles/day.

About my expectations, I didnt excpect many stages of Norwood recovery, and its hard to talk about the terms of Norwood when it comes to the ’new male tester’ because he was a diffuse thinner and 47 years old. But you can see a obvious effect/recovery between the photos - a result I would be very happy with after six month (I’m diffuse thinner).

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

About my expectations, I didnt excpect many stages of Norwood recovery, and its hard to talk about the terms of Norwood when it comes to the ’new male tester’ because he was a diffuse thinner and 47 years old. But you can see a obvious effect/recovery between the photos - a result I would be very happy with after six month (I’m diffuse thinner).

Hope that you have an eagle eye and be knowledgeable enough to detect any tricks (comb-over, angle trick, light trick, etc.)

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What if he just simply shaved and the hair just grew longer after 6 months?
Just so you know, my hair also looks fine on crown when I don't shave it for 3 months.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
What proof do we even have that Clockwise is legit? I remember there was something but I simply cannot remember.

iirc, He gave the info about the sitri conference even before fidia confirmed their attendance.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score

Where is that pic?

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On balance, I think this brotion is for real. Many of the people calling it a scam and worthless are very emotional and desperate baldies who don’t give a damn about any treatments that don’t give them a few Norwoods back. I think people that are realistic and would be content with maintenance and some possible regrowth without sides will be pleased (I hope).

Mainence would be massive. I don’t take finasteride so if I can maintain, I could have more chance of a transplant lasting over the long term.

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
come on guys, don´t be ridiculous, a random guy joins the forum and posts screenshots of an alleged conversation via facebook with brotzu and you all upvote him like there is no tomorrow, you should just all accept the fact that the only way to restore hair is finasteride and minoxidil still and take it like i do.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you should just all accept the fact that the only way to restore hair is finasteride and minoxidil still and take it like i do.

yeah mankind should just rest on its laurels.....should give up fighting cancer....give up trying to get deeper into space....give up pushing technology forward, because settling for the current shitty systems is all that's ever going to work....we should just accept it....

The reality is technology for hair loss is moving forward and new things will come out over the coming years and people that are losing their hair are going to try them...accepting the old school way of doing things is a terrible way of thinking....Brotzu will come out....when im not sure...and I bet everyone on this forum will buy it...every single one of them...whether it works or not....not 1 single person can say.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
come on guys, don´t be ridiculous, a random guy joins the forum and posts screenshots of an alleged conversation via facebook with brotzu and you all upvote him like there is no tomorrow, you should just all accept the fact that the only way to restore hair is finasteride and minoxidil still and take it like i do.
This has been disproved so many times...