Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't get these type of people, what are you trying to achieve here ? You don't believe anything ? Fine, but why come here trying to convince the world with your BS.

I asked this question many time but have no answer !!!! people are trying hard their *** (24/7) to convince people that this is a BS.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Man shut the hell up and get the hell out of here !! ....We all know the risk in this, we all know that it is not gurantee, we all know there is a possibility it might not work, we all know this so you are not telling us anything we don't already know.

I don't get these type of people, what are you trying to achieve here ? You don't believe anything ? Fine, but why come here trying to convince the world with your BS.

As I see it, there are still no guarantees here, but the odds are in favor of it being release in October or shortly after and that it will work to some degree.

Still no guarantees but that is where we are and although it's not perfect it's better than nothing.

What in the unadulterated f*** are you going on about? Did you even read what I'd typed that in response to? You confused halfwit.

I don't know why there has always to be at least one turbid c*** raging on about "Why do you have to be so negative? Why do you have to raise objections or concerns regarding the wild speculations put forward by random people on the internet?" Shut the f*** up. I've been following this thread since its inception. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything; and if you could pull a large enough string of words together in your head and deduce a meaning from them then you'd know that through even cursory observation. Go crawl back under that rock you imbecile.

Last edited:

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked this question many time but have no answer !!!! people are trying hard their *** (24/7) to convince people that this is a BS.

Can you point out who actually comes here to try to convince anyone that this product is bullshit? And by that I don't mean someone who doesn't believe every single rumor that gets transmitted like a malignant virus on this thread--because these are the people who offend you so: those who are incredulous for indisputably defensible reasons. (SHOUT OUT TO @br1)

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've also seen them and agree with everything Clockwise has said. The reason people have seen them is because they were leaked.

So the homemade lotion results don't conflict this opinion then ?

If they've been leaked can you point me in their direction? Or post?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
balding is sanity leaving your brain thru the top of your head

giphy.gif

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still don't get the anxiety about a non functioning dick when taking finasteride, glad i didn't belive the fearmongering and have a full head of hair now

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i love it how no one ever posts or shares these secret pics here.

but they just HAVE TO stop by and mention that they've seen them.

elementary school vol. 2.
I totally agree.. Pls lord jesus, help me with these ppl.

They have been LEAKED. Leak means everyone can know it since someone wants everyone to know it and dont care about the consequences of anything...

Where are these leaked pics of a gorilla like looking head!