Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
come on guys, don´t be ridiculous, a random guy joins the forum and posts screenshots of an alleged conversation via facebook with brotzu and you all upvote him like there is no tomorrow, you should just all accept the fact that the only way to restore hair is finasteride and minoxidil still and take it like i do.

No, thanks. I'd rather be bald and still have a functioning c*** and not want to commit suicide.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
come on guys, don´t be ridiculous, a random guy joins the forum and posts screenshots of an alleged conversation via facebook with brotzu and you all upvote him like there is no tomorrow, you should just all accept the fact that the only way to restore hair is finasteride and minoxidil still and take it like i do.
I actually did start finasteride about a month ago since it was so unclear when or if this lotion is coming out just to play it safe. No side-effects up until now for me (however no results yet either).

BinguBoyX

My Regimen
Reaction score
On balance, I think this brotion is for real. Many of the people calling it a scam and worthless are very emotional and desperate baldies who don’t give a damn about any treatments that don’t give them a few Norwoods back. I think people that are realistic and would be content with maintenance and some possible regrowth without sides will be pleased (I hope).

Mainence would be massive. I don’t take finasteride so if I can maintain, I could have more chance of a transplant lasting over the long term.
Lol there's no reason to be hostile towards a potential new treatment. The super neg ones that frequent this thread more than the people that are looking forward to lord brotzu's creation release are prob old af nw7 that wouldn't really benefit from this. :))))

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol there's no reason to be hostile towards a potential new treatment. The super neg ones that frequent this thread more than the people that are looking forward to lord brotzu's creation release are prob old af nw7 that wouldn't really benefit from this. :))))

Nop i'm almost NW3 in my early thirties and still say this is gonna be a very low effective product, maybe even useless.

Just go at your local pharmacy and check how many products claim to regrowth hair and help Androgenetic Alopecia without the need of a prescription....it's like searching a drop of water in the ocean, THEY ARE LEGIONS...not one is doing sh*t

CDee

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding my facebook screenshots from yesterday. I assure you, they are legit. No fake!
But I'm still skeptical regarding the product. I will try it, lets see, if it really outperforms finasteride and minoxidil...

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I would like explained to me is why, a month before the supposed release, Fidia would fail to make any statement regarding the product. There’s absolutely no reason not to if release is guaranteed. And don’t give me any of that “Well they know they already have a market” bullshit.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I would like explained to me is why, a month before the supposed release, Fidia would fail to make any statement regarding the product. There’s absolutely no reason not to if release is guaranteed. And don’t give me any of that “Well they know they already have a market” bullshit.
does f*****g head and shoulders make a statement before a product is out.
did f*****g Minoxidil make a statement before it was out.
did v**** make a statement before it was c*** healing medication.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does f*****g head and shoulders make a statement before a product is out.
did f*****g Minoxidil make a statement before it was out.
did v**** make a statement before it was c*** healing medication.

Was there any precedent for any of those products? Was there public foreknowledge of the investigations into them? Public statements or presentations by the companies regarding the product and it’s development like there was for this product? Oh, no? f*** off then, kindly.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

They don't need to make a statement....they aren't a public trading company and have no duty to tell the public that they are about to release something....Id imagine their statement will coincide with the release of the product and their new website going live.

But again, none of us know what is going on in the board room and their strategy to release it.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't need to make a statement....they aren't a public trading company and have no duty to tell the public that they are about to release something....Id imagine their statement will coincide with the release of the product and their new website going live.

But again, none of us know what is going on in the board room and their strategy to release it.

I don’t pretend they have an obligation, but I cannot see how they wouldn’t make a public statement at some point. Perhaps it will coincide with the release; that’s entirely possible. The unique bit of this product in Fidia’s line is that it’s market is massive compared to their more specialized medical solutions. Can’t see how they respond to interest when putting forward a statement about it’s development as they did a year or two ago but leave the release to itself.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t pretend they have an obligation, but I cannot see how they wouldn’t make a public statement at some point. Perhaps it will coincide with the release; that’s entirely possible. The unique bit of this product in Fidia’s line is that it’s market is massive compared to their more specialized medical solutions. Can’t see how they respond to interest when putting forward a statement about it’s development as they did a year or two ago but leave the release to itself.

Well we all know how bad Fidia are at communicating with customer base.....a PR company they certainly are not....that being said, if the product is effective and does work to some degree...it will sell itself and announcing their new product on the day of its release wont affect sales one bit.....they will become very rich regardless.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I may have to throw myself at the feet of Lord Brotzu in repentant sacrifice as a blasphemer if this Trinov thing actually happens

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably nobody knows, but... will they sell this online?

Since I live in Europe, I would give it a try! :)

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Clockwise, what are these ‘new’ pictures you speak of and why is it—or do you believe—they are not made public if they serve to better illustrate the product’s efficacy?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Clockwise, what are these ‘new’ pictures you speak of and why is it—or do you believe—they are not made public if they serve to better illustrate the product’s efficacy?

I've also seen them and agree with everything Clockwise has said. The reason people have seen them is because they were leaked.

Nop i'm almost NW3 in my early thirties and still say this is gonna be a very low effective product, maybe even useless.

So the homemade lotion results don't conflict this opinion then ?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

To my best guess, we will be able to see these photos in their trinov website. Since it is cosmetic, showcases of results are vital. The website will be meant for ordering and showcases of positive results

Even if with photos, I am pretty sure that waves negativity will arise, once again

Last edited:

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was there any precedent for any of those products? Was there public foreknowledge of the investigations into them? Public statements or presentations by the companies regarding the product and it’s development like there was for this product? Oh, no? f*** off then, kindly.

Man shut the hell up and get the hell out of here !! ....We all know the risk in this, we all know that it is not gurantee, we all know there is a possibility it might not work, we all know this so you are not telling us anything we don't already know.

I don't get these type of people, what are you trying to achieve here ? You don't believe anything ? Fine, but why come here trying to convince the world with your BS.

As I see it, there are still no guarantees here, but the odds are in favor of it being release in October or shortly after and that it will work to some degree.

Still no guarantees but that is where we are and although it's not perfect it's better than nothing.