Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a summed up text of what I know/heard:
  • Fidia has already ordered the components to produce the lotion. This they did early September
  • It will, as you heard, be named Trinov
  • October will be the launch-month
  • Size of the bottles will be 30 ml
As always, nothing is confirmed from Fidia themselves, so dont see the above text as an conformation. But for you guys who’s suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia, maybee this can make you feel little bit better... like a light in this dark dark tunnel...

And the ’new photos’, of the ’new male tester’ showed much better results than the one that was shown at Sitri. For me, these results was in line with what I was excpecting at first.

That’s what I’ve for now.

CDee

My Regimen
Reaction score
This stuff will come out in October 2018! Confirmation by Giuseppe Brotzu!!!
upload_2018-9-10_21-56-22.png

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is your first ever massage?!
Loooooool we got another “insider”
We had a special pharmaceutical agent informant on IESON once.
The one who insisted that what drunk chicks at a bar said to him were true.
Anyways, as I have nothing better to do It'll be interesting for me to watch the events unfold while I play stupid weaboo games in my basement.

Reactions: br1

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
guys really... most of the time i post stupid youtube videos, but what are you guys expecting? we have no clear evidence that it works on male pattern baldness. the pictures brotzu showed are crap. never seen such an akward hairloss scheme bevor. it does look like they shaved that guy before. anybody who can give clear evidence that this stuf works? no, nobody can and thats why it is like all these scams before.

Reactions: br1

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can this be the final hype train ??
Cuz since 2016 the train travelled the earth for the 200th time !!
Hope so...

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wanted to say, it looks a bit suspicious. You have just joined and without any explanations share the private conversation with our Doctor.
Clockwise have been here for a while and he has some reputation.

Why should we believe you? Maybe you're texting with your friend and trolling us.

ThinningPatience

My Regimen
Reaction score
We had a special pharmaceutical agent informant on IESON once.
The one who insisted that what drunk chicks at a bar said to him were true.
Anyways, as I have nothing better to do It'll be interesting for me to watch the events unfold while I play stupid weaboo games in my basement.
Whatever man, I’ll sit back and enjoy as well.
I just don’t want more people to come off as pathetic, like in that insider thread. That was too cringy.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Serious question: is this going to be another vasodilator with minoxidil-like sides? Or is it something else? I apologize for not scrolling through 1000 pages to find out, the memes were too many and I just joined them. Now I’m genuinely curious tho because dermarolling isn’t that exciting anymore.