Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
whats the latest on the other forum man?

are the guys making progress?
We have a couple of people who got all the ingredients and necessary equipment together. For some it's hard to source DGLA because it has to be bought at/shipped to an official lab. So far nobody has been using it.

There are also some people in Italy who have peach fuzz within a month using their lotion. They may be just using Sequol like Wuwei, I'm not in communications with them.

We're kind of expecting a June/July release, at least I am so I have no need to put my money in it.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, are we going to get it in 1-2 months like Clockwise said or by October according to Bola?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, are we going to get it in 1-2 months like Clockwise said or by October according to Bola?
Bola can't even get a hold of someone. I'd put a lot more faith in Clockwise. Sadly we don't have a Fidia source and probably never will

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, this lotion of question has not been solved as time goes by, but there are more questions.

add this to list : mysteries of world

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well there you go, expect 3 million people to buy your product straight away, sell it for $20 and you've got $60,000,000 just waiting for whoever comes up with the next minoxidil.

Can we get back to the deer?

We should dip a deer in minoxidil and then give it a mohawk. Then it really won't give a fvkk.

3 million views isn’t 3 million people . It’s probably closer to 10,000 people who have checked it 300 times .

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have many people from italian forum vowing for it’s efficacy and we have @whatevr experience with equol so the only obstacle I see it fidia deems it to be not worth the mass production and marketing.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all, I decided to take a break from brotzu news for a bit and now I'm back. So is fidia discontinuing the brotzu project? Has anyone received an update from them? Anyone email them or call?

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all, I decided to take a break from brotzu news for a bit and now I'm back. So is fidia discontinuing the brotzu project? Has anyone received an update from them? Anyone email them or call?

Dude just read the last page or so. I swear every 5 pages someone comments "hey guys took a break from this thread. can someone just tell me what's going on 'cause i'm too lazy to read the last page?"

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean if they’re still running trials, it means they believe in it otherwise why pour more money into it? so all in all this is good news
ReBoost took 2 years to develop and it was a scam.
Here we have a pharmaceutical company where in Reboot case it was some third rate Turskish university.

Reactions: br1