Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. It all depends on when Fidia started the test. If they started late 2017/early 2018, then the test are over/soon over.
This was provided by you. I assume it was the day the testing began. What month was it?
img_6869-jpg.jpg

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats Giuseppes test. Fidias has their own. Booth are testing the lotion for three years shelflife. The month on the screen was January or February (Giuseppe).
Hope they at least started a test. So the worst case scenario is October (oh, dreams...)

Thank you for sharing news. It's always nice to read updates from you.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clarify for those who has wonder:

These 36 testing months is actually 6 months:

1 month in the testinglab corresponds to 6 months ’in real life’/’nature’.

Okay, but they had their 6-month trial, no? Was that not the Sitri presentation?

Also, I'll be the one to point out: If Fidia is worried about extending the shelf-life of a product to 3 years over 2, then they're batshit crazy. They're gonna sit quiet and let the reaction to the Sitri presentation distend, public opinion of the product putrefy, all because they wanna squeeze one more year out of a product that people will be emptying on a weekly basis to satisfy the their hopes that it will actually do something.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently there is huge economic interest in the lotion, a pharmaceutical rep from Fidia has told someone.
I don't get why the f*** it needs 3 years and isn't out yet

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Four more questions for you @Clockwise:

Have you already tried the lotion?

Will it be available in Amazon?

How much do you think it will cost?

Does it work like the replica the Italian guys did or could it be better?

Thanks!

Ps. If that works, please we need it this summer. Can´t wait any longer, don´t want to hear about October again =)

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Four more questions for you @Clockwise:

Have you already tried the lotion?

Will it be available in Amazon?

How much do you think it will cost?

Does it work like the replica the Italian guys did or could it be better?

Thanks!

Ps. If that works, please we need it this summer. Can´t wait any longer, don´t want to hear about October again =)
1. No
2. He doesn't know
3.60 euros a month
4.It should work better

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Discord group was just meant to be for organizing a group buy, some people started sharing information they don't want spread because the sources may get upset and stop giving us this lifeblood of info.

Last edited:

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well there you go, expect 3 million people to buy your product straight away, sell it for $20 and you've got $60,000,000 just waiting for whoever comes up with the next minoxidil.

Can we get back to the deer?

We should dip a deer in minoxidil and then give it a mohawk. Then it really won't give a fvkk.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Apparently there is huge economic interest in the lotion, a pharmaceutical rep from Fidia has told someone.
I don't get why the f*** it needs 3 years and isn't out yet
Maybe, just f*****g maybe, this lotion is soooo powerful we only need to use it once a month....then a bottle would need to last 3 years! Holy sh*t maybe thats it, fidia is doing us a solid... saving our hair and our bank account!!!
Bless you fidia, bless you.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe, just f*****g maybe, this lotion is soooo powerful we only need to use it once a month....then a bottle would need to last 3 years! Holy sh*t maybe thats it, fidia is doing us a solid... saving our hair and our bank account!!!
Bless you fidia, bless you.
Doing God's work
135332.jpg