Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g Fidia bullshit again. First they have stability issues and when they solve it and can have it stable for 2 f*****g years, more than most products on the market, they want to extend it for another year.

Just wtf.
Did you read his post attentively. Them wanting to increase shelf life to three years was the cause of the delay, this could've been out in 2017.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What release process? They haven't made any announcements on when they plan on releasing. If they made an official announcement that the lotion will be released October and it's because they wanna test it to last longer, I'd understand. But after giving a disappointing presentation and not giving ANY official announcements, how are we to believe there is any release process?
Beps63 is clueless when it comes to things like this. He believed that this will be out in early 2017.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps63 is clueless when it comes to things like this. He believed that this will be out in early 2017.
Nooo, not my beps. You don't know beps like I know beps. I WILL NOT HAVE ANY OF YOU TALK CRAP ABOUT MY BELOVED BABES63. *SCREECHES UNCONTROLLABLY*

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia is an amateur band of garbagemen who will never release anything worth calling a hair loss treatment for as long as they stand on this Earth.

I'm calling it right now.

Are you sure you want to call it now?

After many delays, 1000+ pages of shitposting on this forum alone (not to mention other forums such as bellicapelli and ieson), and a perpetual dearth of published clinical evidence?

Wouldn't it make more sense to wait another year, or perhaps another 1000 pages, before even daring to consider the off-chance that this lotion may perhaps not be nearly as effective as we all have come to believe within our heart of hearts?

Isn't the doctor famous? Shouldn't we demonstrate gratitude toward our most beloved inside-man @beps63 and his irrefutable descriptions of that most potent ambrosia that can revert several Norwoods? Nevermind that he assumed we would be impressed by the most recent conference presentation. What incentive could he possibly have to tell us anything but the most objective interpretation of the state of affairs?

And what about that amateur with temple growth on ieson? Aren't those unofficial pictures enough to convince even the most staunch skeptics?

What additional evidence would one possibly need in order to see the most obvious impending success of the lotion?

I'll tell you what, @whatevr - go ahead, call it right now. Your lack of faith will seal your doom. The lotion does NOT work on non-believers.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kobran is an idiot. Prior to the Sitri conference he explained how the Brotzu lotion worked and literally nothing he said about it was correct.
Is there any way you could link me to that? LOL (preferably with a timestamp because his show is like 3 hours sometimes...)

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, there is this guy on IESON who posted a few hours before Clockwise.

Google Translate:
"On FB I read this comment. A Fidia pharmaceutical informant would have said that the lotion is in the 36-month trial. They are therefore waiting to see how the lotion behaves within 36 months to market it."

He told the same thing. This suggests that FIDIA wanted to test the lotion for efficiency. But that does not explain horrible Sitri trials.

Something could've been lost in translation since beps is not the best English speaker.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, there is this guy on IESON who posted a few hours before Clockwise.

Google Translate:
"On FB I read this comment. A Fidia pharmaceutical informant would have said that the lotion is in the 36-month trial. They are therefore waiting to see how the lotion behaves within 36 months to market it."

He told the same thing. This suggests that FIDIA wanted to test the lotion for efficiency. But that does not explain horrible Sitri trials.

Something could've been lost in translation since beps is not the best English speaker.

I heard from someone who heard from another Fidia informant that the 36-month trial was a success and they're now in a 48-month trial to see how it behaves in 48 months before they market it.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard from someone who heard from another Fidia informant that the 36-month trial was a success and they're now in a 48-month trial to see how it behaves in 48 months before they market it.
I heard that they are aiming for a 69 months trial !!!

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clarify for those who has wonder:

These 36 testing months is actually 6 months:

1 month in the testinglab corresponds to 6 months ’in real life’/’nature’.
Really? So October release is true? 4 + 6 = 10 (10th month is October)