Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget this crap we need to investigate the way 316606 drug. It regrows hair in 2 days by inhibiting one protein related to the WNT pathway. Has much more promise than this has been lotion which has zero results so far.

How long before it could potentially be available? Unfortunately even 5 years will be too late for me.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you swing me a link to that thread on that forum man?
@ZenHead check here, he lists effects of K2.
While his effects seem accurate, I do think it's kind of ridiculous his level of conscientiousness. Believe me for calcification of tissue k2 and its substrates is the best thing you can take.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any reasons to not believe in tsuji?
“You’re a stubborn piece of sh*t and not even the Asians will save you”
2605E8A6-D0F2-40EB-B035-0778C4C711F4.gif

- me to my hair.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok we had laughed enough. The Bird was very funny.

Who is asking The Fidia or brotzus son When The Lotion Will Be released?

The funny thing is, I actually asked Fidia. I wasn't going to say anything about it because I didn't want to cause a ruckus.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** fidia

what i wana know is what exactly is georgie saying in her gif?

is someone here a good lip reader?

pretty sure its not what she quoted as saying

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia has never answered emails. Can't imagine what waiting 2 years for this would feel like

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** fidia

what i wana know is what exactly is georgie saying in her gif?

is someone here a good lip reader?

pretty sure its not what she quoted as saying

I’m not a mind reader or a lip reader but if she isn’t saying those words stated below then i am pretty sure that she is saying “f*** androgentic alopecia”. *pasted sarcastic smile*

Fidia seems to be highly unprofessional and holding hopes is going to hurt everyone.
1.they don’t reply to any mails
2.they made a mistake in the presentation at the convention(sitiri), i’ll be killed by my manager if i give a wrong presentation even in the team meeting.
3.there are some people like wuwie & what not who replicated the same. surprisingly everyone disappeared, selfish mofo.
4.One should never judge fidia’s lotion based on “areata”, its just auto immune. Once you turn off the trigger by taking “immunosuppressants” or eliminate mental/physical stress which is making your immune system to go rogue, the sh*t starts to grow.

I’m not a beliber but all i can sing to every f*****g cure for hairloss, “where are you now when i need you”.
#YouthIsGettingRuined