Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
B6EA80CD-C98F-4827-B9B6-91B024E59962.jpeg
AC78DDC8-A21A-4FC8-9486-54C8DC18553F.jpeg
But seriously no need. Equol goes through the skin very easily.
Well since I bought this cool little gadget :D

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 85688 View attachment 85689
Well since I bought this cool little gadget :D

Oh wow that is very cool. I mix hair solutions for my mom and sister are they are always asking me "Why can't you do PRP for us too so we don't have to pay someone to do it?"

With a device like that I suppose I could. Then just gotta blood out of them (already watched a bunch of Youtube vids when I was debating doing self-PRP) and buy a centrifuge.

Let me know how well the device goes and maybe I'll give it a try myself. Could do self-treatment that way easily too. Neat.

Given your training, do you think you could self-phlebotomize? Or would it be hard?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh wow that is very cool. My mom and sister are always asking me "Why can't you do PRP for us so we don't have to pay someone to do it?"

With a device like that I suppose I could. Then just gotta blood out of them (already watched a bunch of Youtube vids when I was debating doing self-PRP) and buy a centrifuge.

Let me know how well the device goes and maybe I'll give it a try myself. Could do self-treatment that way easily too. Neat.

Given your training, do you think you could self-phlebotomize? Or would it be hard?

Technically prp could be quite easy as long as you know how to draw blood and are able to centrifuge it properly. You could even add your own vitamins, minerals, peptides, adenosine - whatever. I shall indeed let you know how all goes.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn it's pricey to use it twice a day.

Not really. A 100g bag of niacinamide would last you years. I think i got 20 or 30 g desloratadine which I haven't even used a fraction of in 6 months so far. The 20-30 grams equol I bought will last 1-2 years.

I haven't done the exact math but it's pretty damn cheap in my opinion.

Lance Vance Dance

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously tho do we believe these photos and effectiveness of brotzu? Also making a homemade version would seem a struggle considering stablilty? I honestly would love this to work as effective as the photos (if they are legit), just can’t help but feel it’s a mixture of scamming and trolling, are you guys skeptical?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously tho do we believe these photos and effectiveness of brotzu? Also making a homemade version would seem a struggle considering stablilty? I honestly would love this to work as effective as the photos (if they are legit), just can’t help but feel it’s a mixture of scamming and trolling, are you guys skeptical?

This whole thing has always been a mixture of scamming and trolling.

My theory: The only reason it got to 21400+ replies is the name "BRO-TZU" practically markets itself. That's a f*****g good name for a meme product.

But I'll give them credit for trying to give equol its day in the sun. I think there's untapped potential there.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How hard do you think self phlebotomy would be for you to do yourself? Is phlebotomy something you're trained/good in? Just curious how difficult in general you think it is to do.

(I probably won't do this but I find it an entertaining subject to consider)
Yeah I can do it, but I’m more accustomed just to taking blood from a cannula. That said, it’s not hard. I also have great veins. My arms look translucent.
As for the blood - you’d keep it at room temp for easy separation and you could literally use a salad spinner as a centrifuge. There are probably other filtering methods too. But yeah. I don’t think you need to spend the hundreds it costs to get it done in a clinic.

zigzag

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really. A 100g bag of niacinamide would last you years. I think i got 20 or 30 g desloratadine which I haven't even used a fraction of in 6 months so far. The 20-30 grams equol I bought will last 1-2 years.

I haven't done the exact math but it's pretty damn cheap in my opinion.

Lol I misread your recipe. I thought I was suppossed to use whole mixture DAILY. Then I noticed 40ml minoxidil :).

Last edited:

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that a reputable site like follicle thought posted the other results really gives me hope that this will be a viable solution. I just hope we learn about a release date soon

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its like some evil little italian elves made their way to our forum and they dumped a junk drawer full of sh*t info into this thread.
Here you will find rougue companies producing a knock off brontzu, hot women shooting sh*t into their veins, random photos of semi bald men dumped about willynilly that we have to piece together while trying to determine if theres growth or fakery, sorting through 4 possible release dates, infighting, and all the while we have a mute company in fidia who cannot speak one word of there real intentions about this lotion. Sherlock f*****g holmes would walk away from this case because its unsolvable. We should too. This is a hodgepodge of rumors and no ones getting out alive. Retreat b****s!!