Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
2019 !!!! FUUUUUUCCCCKKKK MEEEEEEE. Even if this f*****g company ever launches it, itll be short lived because they are literally incapable of running a company - they are bound to roll into chapter 11 at some point.
Didn't somebody post about them receiving a huge investment spike this year, right when they supposedly finished this lotion. Don't take 2019 as a given, sounds like bs

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently the guy who is dating the Fidia employee said she was surprised at how bad the presentation was and can't understand why. She also said she has seen all the pictures and they are impressive.

At the same time she said it is delayed to 2019. At this point tho I don't know what to believe. Even Fidia employees aren't good sources imo.
Yeah, and Bola who is admin of Belli Capelli said that he got information from Fidia that the lotion will be released in October. Da hell is going on.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, and Bola who is admin of Belli Capelli said that he got information from Fidia that the lotion will be released in October. Da hell is going on.
Bellicapelli actually did that big interview with Brotzu, and I would trust the admin.
And @Roberto_72 said his doctor has inside intel about its release in October. Unless the strike is serious that seems our best info

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Too many people rely on hearsay, speculation and friend of a friends aunties daughters boyfriend knows a friend of an employee blah blah

And what always happens, dissapointment.

So what's the latest 2019 release?
People just fall for stuff lock, stock and barrel.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, except you know...it's a rock solid theoretical basis that has had third parties confirming its concept undeniably works and is the first thing to reach Phase 3 since finasteride and will be out in the next two years.

But obsessing over a f*****g lotion that had a shaky theoretical basis to begin with, and now clearly doesn't work, is totally the same thing. Or let's bail on over to that thread and cheer on "our boi Choi" who has an interesting find that for all we now, may not apply to humans, proposed treatment model also involves wounding, and is likely years away from human trials!

It's like people here just run away from sh*t that actually stands a chance and into the sweet embrace of snake oil.

I think the embracing has to do with proximity, and with a complete disregard as to efficacy one way or the other (unfortunately). We'll have many more 1000 page threads in the coming years.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Too many people rely on hearsay, speculation and friend of a friends aunties daughters boyfriend knows a friend of an employee blah blah

And what always happens, dissapointment.

So what's the latest 2019 release?
People just fall for stuff lock, stock and barrel.
Unfortunately that's all we have. But if we didn't we'd have no idea about the lotion. But yes, just because one Ieson user says he knows something thru an employee is hardly worth regard.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately that's all we have. But if we didn't we'd have no idea about the lotion. But yes, just because one Ieson user says he knows something thru an employee is hardly worth regard.
Well if fidia would actually made any statements there wouldnt be the need for speculation , but truth is they really seem amateur

BinguBoyX

My Regimen
Reaction score
lmfao im gone for 3 hours and come back to seeing that the lotion is rumored to be delayed until 2019. what a f*****g rollercoaster.

Antibydlo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently the guy who is dating the Fidia employee said she was surprised at how bad the presentation was and can't understand why. She also said she has seen all the pictures and they are impressive.

At the same time she said it is delayed to 2019. At this point tho I don't know what to believe. Even Fidia employees aren't good sources imo.
Sounds like a bullshyte

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@beps63 @Clockwise @fuDHTck @The 7TH Sense
Can Beps or Dr. Brotzu not sue Fidia if they do not release soon?
If their cure is as potent as they claim, this will be worth more than the current $3 billion hair loss market. Can we not get it out of the hands of Fidia? What was with the Sitri presentation?
I think they should try to sue back ownership, it is seriously worth Billions.
Fidia continues to drop the ball.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of course, I do not know the deal with releasing a cosmetic product, etc, but right now it seems in Limbo. The Brotzus having their reputation sullied and men with Androgenetic Alopecia still suffering.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

tbh i liked your post when i read the first sentence but when i reach the 2019 i remove that like !!!??

WADU HEK ?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

Normally I would not support hearsay with no evidence, but the turn of events is so pathetic I can believe it.
Please, I hope another solution that works around the patent is released soon. I don't care if I have to pay out the nose to a Italian mafia...

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I don't think so because the dentist of the chess buddy of the cousin of my grandpa is also the dentist of a Fidia employee and he said that the lotion won't be out before 2023!?