Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
My experience has been weird. Got the sheds of all sheds to begin with, then enormous regrowth after 3-4 months. However, since 2015 when I began using it, I have experienced only synchronised growth and loss. So it grows my hair for like.. 3 months, then just stops working. My hair rapidly falls out and miniturises, then the cycle repeats maybe 9months later. It also causes facial bloatin and rashes when it does work. I believe overall because my hair is put into this hyper state of cycling through growth and loss, my shedding is increased exponentially because of it. I lose a lot of hair man. A lot. I haven’t heard of anyone else with this same reaction though. Most people get great results from oral minoxidil.
So only results half the time? Is that worth the facial bloat or heart sides :/

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Those crown comparison pictures are exactly the look a concealer or a combination of concealers achieve.

It just looks too contrived. To me it is fibres and spray.

And how soon was that supposed growth?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So only results half the time? Is that worth the facial bloat or heart sides :/
Well my friend, I have aggressive retrograde/diffuse thinning. My hairline was creeping back so far before I used it that I shaved half my hair off and flipped the rest over my hairline to hide it. Nothin else works, and at least this regrow my hairline some of the time. I’ll take that over nothing.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
He could also show pictures of his own hair. Beps has been taking brotzu lotion, yet doesn’t post a picture. I can understand if he signed a nda for the fidia trial, but nothing’s stoping him from posting his own results. He doesnt post his hair because he has no results. He’s literally using pictures of some random guy on the internet to justify that his product works and you are all taking the bait! It’s hilairous to watch this unfold! The power of mind control!

We dont really care about his results. If these temple shots prove anything, its what Brotzu said originally and thats that the lotion works really well in young guys and sh*t in old guys (presentation bad). Beps is like 55 years old he wont have what we want to see.

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I don't want to sift through 70 pages so can somebody just answer these:

1. Do we have other pictures of people that used Brotzu yet (is that regrowth really from a guy using Brotzu or was that a troll)?

2. Do we have any info on a release date?

3. Any new info at all?

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those crown comparison pictures are exactly the look a concealer or a combination of concealers achieve.

It just looks too contrived. To me it is fibres and spray.

And how soon was that supposed growth?

For me it looks too dark and hard like stick. A bit too unatural

Whats funny tho is that my hair also looks dark as f*** at times and this is thanks to nofap difference. It might have something to do with the zinc and all minerals and vitamins on my semen lmao

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

1. Do we have other pictures of people that used Brotzu yet (is that regrowth really from a guy using Brotzu or was that a troll)?

3. Any new info at all?

yes and no to all questions

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

1. Do we have other pictures of people that used Brotzu yet (is that regrowth really from a guy using Brotzu or was that a troll)?noo

Noo
3. Any new info at all?
Nooo

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I always said that even if I found what works for me, I would still use the forum. I would still want to share my advice and experiences with anyone going through what I am currently going through.

well arent you a sweet heart

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
For me it looks too dark and hard like stick. A bit too unatural

Whats funny tho is that my hair also looks dark as f*** at times and this is thanks to nofap difference. It might have something to do with the zinc and all minerals and vitamins on my semen lmao

That is exactly it. He sticks out like a sore thumb.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
The thing is I dont think we can put our trust in here say from random people on a forum posting pictures of progress. Im pretty decent with photoshop and could create the images even the temple one if I really wanted to, many of us could also do the same with concealer for the crown shot. This could likely be some guy who from a year ago finds it amusing to troll people or is with beps or is beps pretending to be someone else. The lotion has gained a lot of attension, dont underestimate the number of weirdos out there who find it funny to get our hopes up.

If reputable people behind the lotion wanted to show us pictures because theres been an uproar about the terrible presentation they were part of, they would surely show us official pictures that they have or contact fidia and get them to release a statement or show pictures. I just dont associate the word reputable with someone who goes on a forum to get pictures of someone else who could be anyone as proof for a product.

Im still thinking the lotion could work to some extent but I dont think we can conclude much from the recent findings. However I think its positive news about the rumours of the October release as they seem more likely to hold some truth to them