Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe anyone is still talking about this.
can you, please, tell us which thread do you follow in this HairLossTalk.com forum so i can do the same?

- Follica to be released in 2031 after 30 years of trialing
or
- my experiment of how my baldness ruined my life !! (mental disorder)
or
- tsuji to be released in 2025 in japan only for richest people ! (without providing any photo only on mice)
or
- Success Stories using big 3 with derma roller ?

all are in the same boat but at least this lotion May be have something even it's a little.
i'm not a PRO-Brotzu and i welcome any other lotion that can provide any sign and hope of good potential but there is nothing now except this lotion. all others are 5 years far from the release date.

Last edited:

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like this guy is just trolling.

Attachments

• darock_the_twat.png
    darock_the_twat.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 460

It's over

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys it’s time for us to wake up here. This is clearly not the heavenly redemption we hoped for, that presentation crashed my hopes. It looked like it was made by a 6-year-old, showing an old man who lost the war decades ago. No hair count, no microscope, no evidence at all.

Guy why are we doing this? It’s just a hallucination

The hype now about an anonym user on a Internet forum who claimed to have copied lotion with great success, If Dr Brotzu one of the most experienced doctors in the world had a stability problem with the lotion for years, how on earth would some random guy been able to getting it right in no time?

And this Beps63? Yes, he had the presentation I give him that. But why does he only communicate with clockwise? Why does he post stuff in the Italian forum and not here? Why would a doctor in his 50s leak information at all, with a product know works? And if he decides to leak why does he not just leak solid evidence who kills the debate. When all common-sense points towards one direction it’s time to realise the truth.

And please don’t get me wrong I would love this lotion work, I would truly sell my soul for it to give me back full thickness, but I clearly do not see this happening. People here should forget about this and stop being blinded by hope. If you want to keep your hair go on big3, sides or not. Or go out there and live life like everyday was your last, when the real cure comes you will not miss it, it would be all over the news. Please take this advice, going in reading this tread like maniacs only make you feel worse, and more desperate

Last edited:

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
- Follica to be released in 2031 after 30 years of trialing

2032*

they have to finish their optimization study first (buying pens to be able to write the data down, cleaning the room in which they'll perform the treatment and all that)

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
We need an Italian user to contact the guy from the photos (or whoever else used the “alternative” lotion) to find out what the hell is in it, and how it is made. I know for sure that they don’t have liposomes in the alternative lotion, as it is a complicated process to create them and you need lab equipment. If Italians from IESON can make this lotion, we can make it too.
Yes! How did they source S-equol?
Why can we not just put it into ethanol

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That temple regrowth is all I could ever ask for :)

that temple regrowth is more than impressive, regrowing areas like that is legitimetaly hard
Guys it’s time for us to wake up here. This is clearly not the heavenly redemption we hoped for, that presentation crashed my hopes. It looked like it was made by a 6-year-old, showing an old man who lost the war decades ago. No hair count, no microscope, no evidence at all.

The hype now about an anonym user on a Internet forum who claimed to have coping lotion with great success, If Dr Brotzu one of the most experienced doctors in the world had a stability problem with the lotion for years, how on earth would some random guy been able to getting it right in no time?

And this Beps63? Yes, he had the presentation I give him that. But why does he only communicate with clockwise? Why does he post stuff in the Italian forum and not here? Why would a doctor in his 50s leak information at all, with a product know works? And if he decides to leak why does he not just leak solid evidence who kills the debate. When all common-sense points towards one direction it’s time to realise the truth.

And please don’t get me wrong I would love this lotion work, I would truly sell my soul for it to give me back full thickness, but I clearly do not see this happening. People here should forget about this and stop being blinded by hope. If you want to keep your hair go on big3, sides or not. Or go out there and live life like everyday was your last, when the real cure comes there will you will not miss it, it would be all over the news. Please take this advice, going in reading this tread like maniacs only make you feel worse, and more desperate

You literally created an account with the name ''it's over'' and are saying to other guys that this is a hallucination lmfao.

The point others are trying to make is to show that guys who replicated the lotion had great success with regrowing hair. That's all it is to these posts.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough that Fidia are not giving away any photos to Giuseppe as they are the owners now or whatever the case is, but what about the trials Brotzu did before selling the product to Fidia? They didn’t even take one picture? Hard to believe tbh.
Supposedly not allowed to share as part of NDA

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of new treatments, if anyone cared to read the comment I made many pages ago which included links and quotes, Follicum is currently in the second last phase (2a) trial of their growth stimulator peptide treatment. It’s not a cure, but it’s something. I won’t be posting the relavent links again since I already have. Look it up.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The hype now about an anonym user on a Internet forum who claimed to have copied lotion with great success, If Dr Brotzu one of the most experienced doctors in the world had a stability problem with the lotion for years, how on earth would some random guy been able to getting it right in no time?

And please don’t get me wrong I would love this lotion work, I would truly sell my soul for it to give me back full thickness, but I clearly do not see this happening. People here should forget about this and stop being blinded by hope. If you want to keep your hair go on big3, sides or not. Or go out there and live life like everyday was your last, when the real cure comes you will not miss it, it would be all over the news. Please take this advice, going in reading this tread like maniacs only make you feel worse, and more desperate
Nah man, the brotion is real and it's coming. No way people are going to forget about it now after this rollercoaster ride.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
People are going to see everything I said is true. Brotzus can’t share anything because of the NDA.
Making liposomes stable for a long time a room temp took a while
-This is also the reason for amateur lotions, their liposomes don’t need to be shipped overseas or stay on shelves
Fidia is a dumb company that doesn’t care at all about us, they’re waiting til october!
S-equol is expensive, which is unfortunately why no one here is making it

-I just took finasteride twice and have been feeling depressed and believe in this lotion less. So I firmly believe people on finasteride/dutasteride are mentally impaired because of the neurosteroid issue