Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the presentation was a mess.

But, after all I've seen so far I'm still giving them the benefit of the doubt.
I feel somewhat ridiculous for still believing in this lotion - even after Fidia has proven to be completely incompetent in presenting their results. The only thing that gives me faith is these anectodtal reports

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been a Brotzu believer from the day I heard about this thread (which was last month tbh). Never threatened his life, or wished cancer upon his family or anything like that. Those that did make such vitriolic statements don't deserve the lotion tbh.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If those results are real and thats what we can expect from those ingredients in that formula then Fidia have seriously stitched up Brotzu. "You go to the conference and we'll make sure theres a presentation for you to run through whilst you're up there facing the crowd of people. Dont worry we'll make sure our 96 year old PR lady Jemima does a good job in making it"

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked if the ingredients was the same, it is! "Yes. But the tester are young, Less than 30.
Hopefully someone can provide us official pics of these results, but I'll be definitely trying this then if these are legit. I just still can't believe the awful, awfuuul presentation this weekend. Besides that everything seems great, but I'm not getting my hopes up again.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This really has become a rollercoaster. 2 years of a massive uphill followed by a crash into suicide sunday, now on our way back up again

Ollie, I take you to be a reasonable fella, so can you just me the short and sweet on why you make that last statement about being on the way back up? I really don't wanna read an extra page of this thread if I can help myself.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if anyone releases this lotion, its Fidia even though it seems as if they don't know what they are doing at all.

The company trying to copy the lotion has articles about jacuzzi's..
It seems as if they are trying to scam people by getting them to participate in a study (I was tempted at first), but since the ingredients are costly, you have to pay for the lotion yourself (If I understand the translation correctly).

Translated from the website:
"Now we are ready to leave immediately with those interested and will come forward by contacting us. Our guarantee is the time and the basic capital invested so far without economic returns (some active ingredients are difficult to synthesize and very expensive, as well as the necessary equipment)."

Attachments

• heliopolis.png
    heliopolis.png
    394.4 KB · Views: 293

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So after quitting he should be worse.

Not really, if you dont respond to minoxidil then quit you wont lose anything because you dont have any minoxidil dependent hair, i quit and didnt gain/lose anything as well

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If those temple pictures are real then everything Brotzu said was truthful. That at 2-3 months is thick and robust shiny hair. Its also on a young guy.

I was wondering why if this was a scam would Brotzu let himself be known and interact with forums and have his facebook be known and not use an alias if you were trying to decieve people - you would be setting yourself up for hate mail and a backlash.

My hair current situation is better than his before brotzu. 50% better I would say and Im 32yo. So I think I might have even better grwoth and regrowtb potential.

I really hope this guy leaks all th ingredients as soons as possible and hopefuly they can all be made at nearest lab from my house and wont cost a brand new car.

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia is probably not letting Brotzu share any official photos lmao. Presentation was awful too. Poor beps. He is so fed up with insults and death threats he desperately had to share experimental lotion results to show how effective lotion is. Not sure what kind of agreement Fidia and Brotzu made but seems like company has them on the hook.