Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
those pictures are from a user of a "homemade" (perhaps not really homemade, but rather commissioned to a professional laboratory, just for personal use and not resale) version of the brotzu lotion, HOWEVER, that guy is using minoxidil too (15 months in) and said it had no effect on him. (the minoxidil, i mean)

at this point, it's more likely the results you see are just minoxidil kicking in rather than just a couple months of homemade lotion, but hey, nobody knows

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cavallopazzo, the user of the alternate lotion, just posted this on the IESON board

"le foto le ho girate personalmente a brotzu per ringraziarlo dei miglioramenti avuti grazie alla sua lozione dopo il trattamento ricevuto al convegno era il minimo altro che i prodotti tutto fuffa che si vendono in farmacia e online.posso giravi anche gli screen della nosta conversazione su facebook se volete"
Google Translate
"the photos I personally turned to brotzu to thank him for the improvements he had thanks to his lotion after the treatment received at the conference was the least other than the all-fake products that are sold in pharmacies and online.possible also turn the screen of our conversation on facebook if you want"

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the guy in the pic said he passed on the photos to beps to publish if he wanted because of the abuse he was getting from the conference, he did it as a thanks to beps, so a user claiming to be the gut in the pics said on ieson.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but that doesn't explain why the username Beps posted those temple pictures ... which we've never seen before.

As for it being balding in reverse.. since when did we bald in big triangle shaped patches at an equal rate.
(We have seen them before - they were posted a year ago on the Italian forum as per the time stamps)

INT

Reaction score
Holy sh*t guys. I thought we all learned our lesson from getting our hopes up prematurely?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Either way homemade lotion or not if that dude is getting those results ..we want them . I dont care who or what makes the stuff i pour onto my scalp but that guy has reversed at least a Norwood by growing 'thick shiny robust hair'

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20180416_162303.png

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL this, wtf never experienced something like this online.

So new info we have:

-Ieson user with good (old) pictures sending them to beps
-Biggest news: Looks like another italian pharma company made a copy/alternate version of the brotion and is close to marketing

Are they even allowed to do that?

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Three months ? Holly fuccking shiit!!

I really they are no faking it.

I cant beleive.an 80 yo man would do that