Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It must be hard for you to live with no brain

You signed up today to talk sh*t you know nothing of what im talking about you fool, beps simple lied thats all im saying and we have a right to be angry about it even though i doubted this all along.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it was their intention to have those 2 mediocre photos in there.
Why? They don't want attention about it yet.
Giovanni most likely told them that he wants to attend Sitri to show his own latest work to his fellow scientific colleagues, but they said that they're not ready to go public with the results and start the products promotion.
So they gave him something mediocre that would not heat up the spirits, but wouldn't embarrass him either and the presentation would basically go unnoticed by the broad public.
I agree with everything you said except this. This just seems a bit too ambiguous to me. I think this lotion is probably not complete BS but it certainly is not what it is claimed to be.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no i think its time that some of the people who were pessimistic about this all along get to talk and not be shot down as they were actually correct all along.

Antibydlo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want my hair fall to stop, I don’t want to take finasteride for that purpose. Don’t care about regrowth, I can still use minoxidil for that

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The result for a man in his 50’s are fair enough. However, his hair loss started probably 10 years ago, and there might not have been a difference at all with or without the lotion being used. I think people are reacting because they’re not showing photos of men under 30, where there’s potential for regrowth. People in their right mind weren’t expecting more than finasteride + min without sides, something that isn’t too much to ask for after all the claims I would say. If they actually made a lotion with such efficiancy, they would be smart enough to use pictures of younger subjects.

There we go. Pretty much summed it up. Too much emotion over logic, unfortunately.

Antibydlo

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol am i the only one still down to try this lotion?? maintenance and some minor regrowth would be perfect for me as my hairloss is slow and i caught it early
You’re not pal, but this thread is crowded with crazy gays which make a lot of noise so the normals who want maintenance can’t be seen through tons of shitposting

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My thoughts:

-I cant tell you how dissapointed I am right now. It makes me wonder how a scientist with that experience could even come with that unprofessional powerpoint presentation.

No tricograms, only one photo for male Androgenetic Alopecia and from an old guy (they said it is better for younger people, where are the 59 other guys photos? Is that the best they can provide? And when you add the fact that they even switched the 3 and 6 months photos gives you the idea of a slide not very well prepared, like made 15 minutes before the congress.

Its not only us guys in the forum who reacted in a bad manner, I think the dermatologists assisting to the congresss gave Brotzu a few moments of tension and nervousness. And It is logical, you are expected to bring something better to an event of this type.

-What is the point of developing a "supposed scam" during 10 years, filing a patent, solving lots of bureaucracy related to EU stuff about meds, and keeping that silence and intrigue? Have they wasted all that money and time for nothing?

-To the guy wishing cancer and death to Brotzu senior and son, I understandd how devastating can be alopecia to ones own life, not only to your confidence but also and the most important HOW OTHERS TREAT YOU. Im also suffering seen how half of my 20s are gone for ever, and I coulnt enjoy a few things that most of normal guys around me can enjoy, as normal human beings.

But man,cancer is something you dont even wish to your worst enemy.

I agree that the presentation was totally dissapointing, and theres a risk that we are waiting for a crap product, but I try to think that If this fails, Its not because the brotzus are evil people who want to play with our hopes, just a scientist who is not capable enough and set his expectations too high, or maybe wasnt able to provide a good product at all.

If thats the case, the Hanlons razors might be a good idea for us "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

-The best thing that could happen now, is that brotzu released a video or "blog" entrance explaining us what is this all about, maybe an apology if this really doesnt work, or a better powerpoint presentation with good photos (If there are any).

Fidia should also make a public comment about that. Who knows If they didnt participate that much in the congress because they saw no real interest in openly supporting this anymore, so they are slowly retreating and abstaining themselves from promoting the lotion until is completely forgotten.

Whatever It might be, we NEED explanations.

PD: Im NOT spending 500-600 euros a moth in experimental chemical products to only halt or slow loss. So please, stop with the BS of "bro just buy 1/4 of the effective dose of seti, I think after a year and a half my loss is slightly better".

Last edited:

Antibydlo

My Regimen
Reaction score
they said it is better for younger people, where are the 59 other guys photos? Is that the best they can provide
Photos were made and chosen by Milanese lab, Fidia and Brotzu were not involved in that if I’m not mistaken. Brotzu was there just to present some numbers, to simply deliver the presentation, he is not trichologist. But Fidia is still a shitty company

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a few weeks ago you all were saying that "even a maintenance would be great", and now you cry, moan and ask for sh*t tons of hair which was never promised to you, that was just your sick imagination. Moreover, it seems like your eyes located somewhere in butthole as you can't see the improvements of the female from the trials and keep saying that there's no improvement at all.
You also ignore the fact that this is 6 months trials result.. weren't you all crying about "I WANT IT THIS SUMMER", "WHY TRIALS TAKE SO LONG", "GIVE IT TO ME ASAP"? You do not deserve any treatment, if Brotzu Lotion fails to come to the market I hope the same happens to Tsuji, Shiseido etc. You show no respect to this old man, you lie, you contradict with yourself, you are just mentally ill.

Maintenance would be a huge success. I don't understand why everybody acts like maintenance is the easy part when it's not. I believe temporary regrowth is way easier to achieve. There's also no evidence this lotion offers maintenance, that would need a 2 year+ study.

A good minoxidil responder would show better results than the guy in the pics and that says it all I guess.

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with everything you said except this. This just seems a bit too ambiguous to me. I think this lotion is probably not complete BS but it certainly is not what it is claimed to be.

Don't you think that it is a bit strange that Brotzu is repeating each time he speaks that the lotion is dedicated to people younger than 30, but is presenting a case of a 50 year old man?
I am telling you, they didn't want to present the best cases at this conference. They wouldn't have gained anything, only lot of noise and madness on their phones and e-mails. The conference presence was not intended to be the moment of public announcement and release as you may see.
Please, wait until Fidia makes a public statement. Until now they made just one, and that was intended to calm the spirits.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
This results are horrible. Samumed had 10% new terminal hair and I think they would show pictures with more regrowth...
What I don't understand is why all the secrecy and waiting for this kind of underperforming lotion.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20180415_165344.jpg