Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

abcdefg

Reaction score
did anyone honestly expect results much different this? male pattern baldness is pretty difficult problem to last this long without anything new in 25 years. To be fair I guess even I expected results a little closer to a minoxidil.

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Plus they wouldn't let an 81 year old doctor present

Why would Fidia allow the doctor to even attend this conference in your opintion?

I think it was the doctor's desire to do it, the scientist and researchers take great pride to present their work in such environment, it's their most important validation.
Also, they will most likely launch it before the next Sitri event and this would've been Brotzu's best chance to make his invention known to the dermatologists.

He is also the inventor and I am pretty sure they'll use him in the future to promote the product.

The shitty presentation created by Fidia's PR demonstrates that he was kept out of Fidia's tests and he had no other photo to add on the presentation.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to be succesful in life you have to react the right way. If someone lies to you for 2 years you cannot trust this son of a b*tch. If your gf cheats on you, you cannot trust the wh*** anymore. Act like a dictator if you know the truth. I always defended tze lotion because I believed and trust brotzus words but only until the date it turned out that brotzu is a b*tch and his whole family is too. Stop acting like a saint. You WILL NOT get any hair back from this lotion. Be a man and accept it. The FCK guy was right anf all the pessimistic guys were right BUT at leadt I gave them the chance and defended these italian scammers. If your brain works you should immediately forget the lotion and never ever believe a scammer who does not show any pics because right now they dont have any pics, just from their balls where you can see literally onr more hair on brotzus fkcing scalp or balls whatever it was.

I will not stop warning the victims @beps63 you fkced with the wrong guy. I have much time and for the next weeks I keep writing these messages on all the different sites that you are a fkcing scammer. This b*tch comes with statements like ignorant. Just only for that sentence I would smashed his face.

Btw normally I am a very calm guy. Only if I know for sure that a fkcing liar wants to scam us, I change immediately.

And the guy who said that thex dont deserve any kind of disease. They deserve everything bad in this world. What the fkck is money? Money comes, its just paper. If you dont have it you will earn it. You cannot scam people for like 2 years and at the end it turns out that this bald ugly bastard is an italian snake oil dick seller.

You can dislike as much as you want but now i am clearly on the anti brotzu side of the field. Congratulation again to all of you who said that brotzu is a lying bi*ch. You were damn right.

Last but not least this fkcing retarded idiot keeps writing messages 2 hours before the meeting begins. That we all will be happily surprised and that he will share the presentation. At this momejt I was sure that even the biggest son of a b**ch on this planet cannot be so retarded and write something like this and deliver dick hair.

I think anyone expecting regrowth from a diffuse nw5 to a nw1 was just completely ignorant - of course that was never going to be the case. We still don't know what its like with us younger guys because we were only shown 6 month result of an old man - something Brotzu said from the beginning was much less useful with age.

If it can provide slight regrowth, whilst giving us side effect maintenance thats will still be very good. It means it can bridge the gap between now and the stem cell treatments, along with the confidence to get a hair transplant without the fear of losing all of our hair apart from the newly transplanted areas.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to be succesful in life you have to react the right way. If someone lies to you for 2 years you cannot trust this son of a b*tch. If your gf cheats on you, you cannot trust the wh*** anymore. Act like a dictator if you know the truth. I always defended tze lotion because I believed and trust brotzus words but only until the date it turned out that brotzu is a b*tch and his whole family is too. Stop acting like a saint. You WILL NOT get any hair back from this lotion. Be a man and accept it. The FCK guy was right anf all the pessimistic guys were right BUT at leadt I gave them the chance and defended these italian scammers. If your brain works you should immediately forget the lotion and never ever believe a scammer who does not show any pics because right now they dont have any pics, just from their balls where you can see literally onr more hair on brotzus fkcing scalp or balls whatever it was.

I will not stop warning the victims @beps63 you fkced with the wrong guy. I have much time and for the next weeks I keep writing these messages on all the different sites that you are a fkcing scammer. This b*tch comes with statements like ignorant. Just only for that sentence I would smashed his face.

Btw normally I am a very calm guy. Only if I know for sure that a fkcing liar wants to scam us, I change immediately.

And the guy who said that thex dont deserve any kind of disease. They deserve everything bad in this world. What the fkck is money? Money comes, its just paper. If you dont have it you will earn it. You cannot scam people for like 2 years and at the end it turns out that this bald ugly bastard is an italian snake oil dick seller.

You can dislike as much as you want but now i am clearly on the anti brotzu side of the field. Congratulation again to all of you who said that brotzu is a lying bi*ch. You were damn right.

Last but not least this fkcing retarded idiot keeps writing messages 2 hours before the meeting begins. That we all will be happily surprised and that he will share the presentation. At this momejt I was sure that even the biggest son of a b**ch on this planet cannot be so retarded and write something like this and deliver dick hair.

ITS MY FAULT AND OUR FAULT WHO BELIEVED THIS ITALIAN BTCH. You remeber when thid b*tch asked domeone on a fb group to sell it from the canaries? This guy is a thief and not professional at all. He just wants your money. Rage mode deactivated for the next hours.
Book a therapist as soon as possible.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

ITS MY FAULT AND OUR FAULT WHO BELIEVED THIS ITALIAN BTCH. You remeber when thid b*tch asked domeone on a fb group to sell it from the canaries? This guy is a thief and not professional at all. He just wants your money. Rage mode deactivated for the next hours.

You are braindead, you are literally wasting your energy and time

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
In your opinion do you feel Dr.Diep is a legitimate hair transplant surgeon? His results on YT are astounding. I personally want to have 1700 grafts done if not less.

Sorry man got no idea. Im not at that stage yet to even think about hair transplants

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

potential suicide bomber spoted

Fidias better reinforce its head office security

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope nobody is sitting here refreshing the page in the hope that Clockwise will provide incredible news, let us be realistic. I appreciate that guy though, he has provided a lot of info for us.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have much time, dont worry. Especially for exposing dickheads. Wake up pussies and react. Dont accept it when someone wants to fkck you. If you keep havung faith in this you are the kind of guy who let someone else fkxk your wife and still thinks :" maybe he has good intentions".

You talk like you have been cucked before. You are being extremely unreasonable and pathetic lmfao.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They will get bombarded with google reviews. Dont worry.
Lmao who the f*** cares about Google reviews. It's not a restaurant. Get a life dude and book a therapist.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the regrowth of the male subject would have been as good as the regrowth of the female subject, people would be going crazy right now lol

Fahad

Banned
Reaction score
I think that woman used her child to lie to us for some money cause this is really confusing i just dnt understand

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, but as a student you sometimes need to work on the weekends...

G. Brotzu says that the statistics has been missunderstood. The hairgrow for the testers after 6 months is 11% (I don't know if that's a good or bad number, because I have no idea who the testers are and their backgrounds or if it's the testers that we saw yeasterday... but he said that the results are the same for male and female).

There will not come any new/updated data with results from testers who has been using the lotion for longer then six months. (I said that something people want to see). The respond was: "For us all this tests are enough."

I responded: "How come? People are reffering to the five years claim and want to see something like that." The answer I got was: "The people who use minoxidil and finisteride gives hart desise and hormonal problems" (That made me think: was this test more to examine any possible side effect according to the amount of the lotion that was used?"). He then said: "The five years of claims are me and two of my friends. Obviously is not possible use this data. All of us have restore only a few years of hair bald. Actually we do not loose hair. This is the perfect product for younger baldness, and to help the transplant to create a good vascular base."

I responded: "A few years, is it like 1,2...5?" The answer I was given was: "Near five".

My latest question was about maintenance. The answer: "Perfect. Is better use for two months the lotion daily, after is enough to use the lotion 2/3 days a week. We have 5 years of experience. During this period, we have not seen any sides or decrease in effectiveness."

Me: "People want evidence. More pictures!" The answer: "I suppose that Fidia will use the pictures during the marketing period." He couldn't tell me when that periods will begin because "We developed the lotion. We do not make marketing decsions".

That's all I got for now.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, but as a student you sometimes need to work on the weekends...

G. Brotzu says that the statistics has been missunderstood. The hairgrow for the testers after 6 months is 11% (I don't know if that's a good or bad number, because I have no idea who the testers are and their backgrounds or if it's the testers that we saw yeasterday... but he said that the results are the same for male and female).

There will not come any new/updated data with results from testers who has been using the lotion for longer then six months. (I said that something people want to see). The respond was: "For us all this tests are enough."

I responded: "How come? People are reffering to the five years claim and want to see something like that." The answer I got was: "The people who use minoxidil and finisteride gives hart desise and hormonal problems" (That made me think: was this test more to examine any possible side effect according to the amount of the lotion that was used?"). He then said: "The five years of claims are me and two of my friends. Obviously is not possible use this data. All of us have restore only a few years of hair bald. Actually we do not loose hair. This is the perfect product for younger baldness, and to help the transplant to create a good vascular base."

I responded: "A few years, is it like 1,2...5?" The answer I was given was: "Near five".

My latest question was about maintenance. The answer: "Perfect. Is better use for two months the lotion daily, after is enough to use the lotion 2/3 days a week. We have 5 years of experience. During this period, we have not seen any sides or decrease in effectiveness."

Me: "People want evidence. More pictures!" The answer: "I suppose that Fidia will use the pictures during the marketing period." He couldn't tell me when that periods will begin because "We developed the lotion. We do not make marketing decsions".

That's all I got for now.
Yes! Maintanence... That is ALL I WANTED! :)))))))