Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The communication is disastrous. After a bad buzz like that you have to either sincerely apologize or you have to give some news on what's going on really.

AGAnaut

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have more info. I will share it with you later when I get home!
Hope, they at least gonna release all of the pics for every case, with a brief desription of patients situation (age, Norwood-stage, how recent is the hairloss etc.)
This will be much more helpfull, than all of their "blog posts" and statements "to calm the spirits"...

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People saying that another company chose the pictures, and Fidia had nothing to do with it... Come on.

If there were better results, it’s not like Fidia would have been okay with using pictures like we saw in the presentation. Unless they’re very retarded.

Luckily, Giuseppe is aware of the dissapointment (his Facebook post), so he better prove everyone wrong asap if he still has hopes for the product and believes it actually works like suggested.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Luckily, Giuseppe is aware of the dissapointment (his Facebook post), so he better prove everyone wrong asap if he still has hopes for the product and believes it actually works like suggested.

What did he say on Facebook?

Matthew2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the problem here is that the results are inconclusive given the 50+ year old male subject. I would not have expected crazy results on a guy that has been balding for a long time in just 6 months. He does show improvement. Look at the female pictures - absolute success! I can't understand why they didn't choose a better male subject, but as a diffuse thinner I want to buy this product and try it for atleast 12 to 18 months. It would also have gone a long way if they provided a release date. The response is expected give what they presented. Simply frustrating and inconclusive for many of us! Left the male audience with more questions than answers...

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if the pictures shown weren’t the best ones for whatever plausible reason, why about the fact there was no change in hair diameter?

Isn’t that a sign it’s not stopping male pattern baldness?

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not really sure if the presentation was done by Brotzu or FIDIA. Some scientific things were not even accurate like S-Equol destorying 5AR.

Also the pics and some statements were just weird. I admit I lost most of my hope and the presentation was terrible, but I still think it does something. I really don't think Brotzu wants to scam us or anything and I believe they really think it does something. Having said that, I just feel weird after the presentation.

Also it wouldn't make sense to present those kind of pics if they want to scam us. Most scams have amazing before\after (fake, but still) pics.

Last edited:

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the problem here is that the results are inconclusive given the 50+ year old male subject. I would not have expected crazy results on a guy that has been balding for a long time in just 6 months. He does show improvement. Look at the female pictures - absolute success! I can't understand why they didn't choose a better male subject, but as a diffuse thinner I want to buy this product and try it for atleast 12 to 18 months. It would also have gone a long way if they provided a release date. The response is expected give what they presented. Simply frustrating and inconclusive for many of us! Left the male audience with more questions than answers...

The big question is why would you show a 50+ year old in the first place? Why on earth would you show your poorest results?

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not really sure if the presentation was done by Brotzu or FIDIA. Some scientific things were not even accurate like S-Equol destorying 5AR.

Also the pics and some statements were just weird. I admit I lost most of my hope and the presentation was terrible, but I still think it does something. I really don't think Brotzu wants to scam us or anything and I believe they really think it does something. Having said that, I just feel weird after the presentation.

Yeah especially when you compare this presentation to the one they made 2 years ago

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
consider it a hair fragrance that is also good for hair ! and there u have it , a nice product !