Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6 months of nonclinical trials is useless.
That's regrowth. Nobody said it was dramatic regrowth, but it's regrowth. And according to clockwise's new statements from Brotzu himself, this is 11% regrowth in 6 months. For those looking for a great maintenance option without sides, this might actually be a win.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 337

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So we can at least assume that the person in the photo was using the lotion meant to be put on the market, right?

From the patent: «On day 90: in group 1 all the patients report total disappearance of hair reduction areas that have been replaced by robust and shiny hair.»

The only thing robust and shiny in the photo is the crown though.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this was never a regrowth lotion. we all knew that it's just perfect for maintenance (regrowth is a bonus).
if you want to regrow more than a norwood, we all knew that this will only happen with (Transplant + safe maintenance) or (cloning+Transplant+safe maintenance)

this was from the beginning the finasteride killer, not the Hair transplant killer.
and we should all be happy if this works. it will give us a safe maintenance solution, a very important weapon to kill the beast.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this was never a regrowth lotion. we all knew that it's just perfect for maintenance (regrowth is a bonus).
if you want to regrow more than a norwood, we all knew that this will only happen with (Transplant + safe maintenance) or (cloning+Transplant+safe maintenance)

this was from the beginning the finasteride killer, not the Hair transplant killer.
and we should all be happy if this works. it will give us a safe maintenance solution, a very important weapon to kill the beast.

The thing is: we don't even now for sure it works for maintenance. We just have shitty pictures where we basically see nothing.

(It's 2018 and it's a shame to provide pictures like that, even my old iphone takes better photos.)

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
For anyone who wasnt here last night an italian speaker watched the conference and made it clear that the 3 and 6 month photos on the male subject were backwards. So the actual result is 0 months > 3 month photos. Looking at the crown there does appear to be some regrowth.

Maintenance is cool as well. Beggers cant be choosers. For a lot of us, slight regrowth, long term side effect free and dick working maintenance.. thats a heavy weight off our shoulders.

PRM

Reaction score
You should be happy that there is a chance that a lotion can help to keep the hairs without serious sides. Even if It does not gives regrowth, it is great to see an alternative to finasteride comming to the market.

I am 44 years old now, fight male pattern baldness since i was 23. So it's been 21 years using finasteride and minoxidil. And all these years i participated of hair loss forums and prayed for something to substitute fina.

If this lotion really helps to maintain, i will be very satisfied.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, if it actually does maintain, it’s all I need. But I can’t make any sense of it. Fidia could easily have proved this with hair counts on younger patients, but didn’t. Why?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, if it actually does maintain, it’s all I need. But I can’t make any sense of it. Fidia could easily have proved this with hair counts on younger patients, but didn’t. Why?

Perhaps they thought 11% regrowth on someone whos been balding for 30 years was more impressive than 25% regrowth on a 25 year old for the purpose of demonstrating the effectiveness - not to mention i would imagine hair loss drugs are used more by older indivudals as mostly its older people with hair loss.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The things said about Brotzu and his son on here are absolutely horrible... the death threats, wishing them cancer etc. I wouldn't be surprised if Brotzu doesn't feel safe due to this backlash.
Thats just royaume being unpleasant and ott. He will do nothing but insult people on his keyboard. His mental thickness is inversely proportionate to the thickness of the hair on his head

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This brotzu looks like a scam to me.
Think logically.
How can there be 11% increase if there is no change in diameter?

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
I am sorry guys but as now there is not a single proof it is working.
Once again if the claims are true why using picture of an old guys for which the improvement are supposed to be minimal? It just makes no sense and either this is the worst case of scientific communication I have seen or they just lie.
I wonder what were the reactions of the audience seeing these pics.