Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did you guys watch the video? why did this bald man with his long hair on his side behave so? he ignored the brotoze, what made him do this? can this @br1:D? or is it the representative of fidia, who spent the money on testing and realized that this sh*t?
@beps63 (gusieppe brotzu) why do you take offense at us? you had a powerpoint presentation before your father spoke at the conference and you said that we would be surprised. which are surprised? see the results of minoxidil

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How does saying no decrease in diameter justify 11% increase claim? It's full of glaring contradictions.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does saying no decrease in diameter justify 11% increase claim? It's full of glaring contradictions.

Yeah i couldnt work that one out either.

Reality is we still dont know how effective it is for us young dudes or over a 2 year time horizon. If it really does maintain / re grow a bit lets just be thankful we dont have to play russian roulette with finasteride. So Fidia just hurry the f*** up so we can decide if your sales will last more than a year.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now the next big question is not IF, but WHEN? It's far from being ready IMHO.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i couldnt work that one out either.

Reality is we still dont know how effective it is for us young dudes or over a 2 year time horizon. If it really does maintain / re grow a bit lets just be thankful we dont have to play russian roulette with finasteride. So Fidia just hurry the f*** up so we can decide if your sales will last more than a year.
Well, they did say the word significantly. The diameter does not warry significantly.
God know what they ment by that. Still does not justify trash photo.

inmyhead

Reaction score
IMO Fidia doesn't want to orientate results towards younger men. They don't want to give off wrong impression to those balding at higher classifications. They're perhaps attempting to market under unbias pretenses. Even with that said, didn't Brotzu respond to clockwise saying results were the same for every candidate?

Using lotion on old man ( who are losing hair at a slow rate ) is a f*****g trick. You can say that lotion is working as maintenance after 6 months.. Idk, using old guys seems fishy to me. I used to be believer like you, but then I took logic into consideration

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Using lotion on old man ( who are losing hair at a slow rate ) is a f*****g trick. You can say that lotion is working as maintenance after 6 months.. Idk, using old guys seems fishy to me. I used to be believer like you, but then I took logic into consideration

Yeah youre right the chance of further extreme loss at that age is minimal but the chance of regrowth at his age is also much much less - which he achieved to a degree. So really its a 2 sided coin.

Still cant get over the fact they use 1ml spread over the scalp lol.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is only way these pictures could be justified:
The private company which did the trials for FIDIA could have been so incompetent that they did not even provide correct directions on how to apply the lotion for the patients, they did not even monitor the patients properly and it is mostly a company that runs cosmetic, but not scientific trials. That would at least explain garbage photos and scent.

I doubt that, but I seriously want re-trial with real studies.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is only way these pictures could be justified:
The private company which did the trials for FIDIA could have been so incompetent that they did not even provide correct directions on how to apply the lotion for the patients, they did not even monitor the patients properly and it is mostly a company that runs cosmetic, but not scientific trials. That would at least explain garbage photos and scent.

I doubt that, but I seriously want re-trial with real studies.
That could make sense, seemed to me like a cosmetics presentation

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's regrowth. Nobody said it was dramatic regrowth, but it's regrowth. And according to clockwise's new statements from Brotzu himself, this is 11% regrowth in 6 months. For those looking for a great maintenance option without sides, this might actually be a win.

Seriously who grows anything significant in 6 months? Hair grows pretty slow, and on a 54 yo, it grows even slower. Fidia better be hiding some good pictures up their sleeves.

Otherwise I guess there is no point speculating until we hear something official from fidia.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were @beps63 or Giovanni Brotzu I would be angry at Fidia. They don't seem to do their words justice, or Brotzu's reputation. Well, if this works as well as claimed then for years Brotzu will look good. They should not stress too much.

I see no reason for further delay of the product. It has been posted earlier in this thread the molecular stabilization of all the components in a liposome vehicle is what took the past two years .

I agree that the one male photo is terrible for showing results. I would be hurt or embarrassed if Brotzu is a man of his word and had to present such a powerpoint.

I will continue to be optimisitic. The last thing I want to do right now is start my topical min + finasteride but unfortunately with no release date or proof of regrowth I'm afraid I cannot hesitate. I am like you all, my patience for this product has grown as thin as my miniaturized hairs.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have a feeling they ll wanna wait for the autumn shed before release , considering the pics shown

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have a feeling they ll wanna wait for the autumn shed before release , considering the pics shown

I keep hearing about the autumn shed ?? What is it ? And does this mean theres a summer grow ?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I keep hearing about the autumn shed ?? What is it ? And does this mean theres a summer grow ?
you re supposed to lose more hair during that time and then grow em back , dont think its something significant tho