Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. I have asked him that two weeks ago. He said he didn't know.

If you can expect he's telling you the truth, then there will be no release date announcement next Saturday and it will be left hanging in the air.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started balding at 16 and now I’m 20 lol about a NW2 almost 2.5 now. I still don’t how I would accept it. Hard seeing 90% my age still having full heads of hair not worrying but a damn thing but grades. That’s how it should be for us but nope. Hopefully this comes out and if follica comes our 2019 we are in a good place. If not I’m getting off this forum and figuring out how to cope.
This. It's younger guys like you who deserve this treatment the most... I got to enjoy my teens and early twenties with a full lush head of hair. Balding never even crossed my mind. I'm nearing my 30s and really only started noticing my temples receeding a bit in the past year. If the lotion can give me a Norwood-1 or 1.5 it would certainly make me happy, but it's young guys like you who deserve it the most.

On a more positive note however, Brotzu himself said that the lotion works much better for younger guys... so maybe you'll be lucky in an unlucky situation!

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you can expect he's telling you the truth, then there will be no release date announcement next Saturday and it will be left hanging in the air.

Seems like Saturday will just confirm that it works...

Don't get how Beps was saying it would be release before or during summer and now all of a sudden "no idea"

bridges

My Regimen
Reaction score
Speculation on efficacy is going in circles. We know we'll have at least somewhat of a better idea come this Saturday. The only constructive thing we can try and do before then is to somehow get beps or someone in contact with him to give us a clue about release date. I know he said "I don't know" two weeks ago, but can someone with access press him on it and try to find out at least a ballpark? He might have just been referring to the exact date. I cannot imagine why Fidia would not want to put this on the market asap if it works (even marginally), and stability issues have been solved.

We need to somehow get some kind of credible guidance on the release date, because I'm not sure we're going to get an official announcement about it come Saturday.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Speculation on efficacy is going in circles. We know we'll have at least somewhat of a better idea come this Saturday. The only constructive thing we can try and do before then is to somehow get beps or someone in contact with him to give us a clue about release date. I know he said "I don't know" two weeks ago, but can someone with access press him on it and try to find out at least a ballpark? He might have just been referring to the exact date. I cannot imagine why Fidia would not want to put this on the market asap if it works (even marginally), and stability issues have been solved.

We need to somehow get some kind of credible guidance on the release date, because I'm not sure we're going to get an official announcement about it come Saturday.
Brotzu did say the following in the Bellicapelli interview ((https://bellicapelliforum.com/dermatologia/dott-brotzu/): Question 15 The product should be put on the market when the trials that are in progress are completed.

Now obviously Fidia knows the exact release date. Not Brotzu nor his son... we should really be targeting Fidia for this... unless we get news in 5 days. I'm gonna shoot them an email lol f*** it.. the anticipation is killing me. I know they won't reply... if they do I will report here obviously..

deadhairfollicle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I
I'm exactly in the same situation, started at 16 and am 20 now with NW2.5. It really is a joke, everyone else complains about boring/hard classes at university, while the only thing that bothers me is if my hair looks shitty or not. Doing everything to get good grades though to be in a good spot once an effective treatment is finally there. Also it's absurd how much hair I'm losing atm, despite the fact that I'm on finasteride and minoxidil, I really hope it's just a temporary shed.
I started receding at 14 and now im nw2.5 at 17 get on my level

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can somebody here link me to the Fidia announcement on their website stating it will be released by 2018? I'd like to base my email off of this announcement.

Thanks

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To speculate why they are delaying because it doesn’t work as claimed... and they’re just staling and trying to draw attention to their campany to increase their stocks..

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here it is...
An update from Fidia Farmaceutici
Further to previous communications, regarding the development of a hair loss remedy initiated a few months ago, we announce that the study is still in progress, thereby an accurate time frame in which such remedy would be available cannot be defined yet.

Being a pharmaceutical manufacturing company imposes the need for a set of quality, safety and efficacy standards in all R&D and production activities.

Everything we do at Fidia Farmaceutici is focused on improving the quality of life of patients and with the same accuracy and dedication, we are addressing this unmet medical need, a condition that can occur at any age and affects men and women equally, in Italy and worldwide, as corroborated by hundreds of emails and phone calls received during 2016.

Alopecia (hair loss) is not a life-threatening disease, nevertheless it can cause serious distress in people. Fidia has made a strong commitment to research and development, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem, a real treatment option – effective, safe and stable – at the end of the entire study.

For this reason, neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet, although we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here it is...
An update from Fidia Farmaceutici
Further to previous communications, regarding the development of a hair loss remedy initiated a few months ago, we announce that the study is still in progress, thereby an accurate time frame in which such remedy would be available cannot be defined yet.

Being a pharmaceutical manufacturing company imposes the need for a set of quality, safety and efficacy standards in all R&D and production activities.

Everything we do at Fidia Farmaceutici is focused on improving the quality of life of patients and with the same accuracy and dedication, we are addressing this unmet medical need, a condition that can occur at any age and affects men and women equally, in Italy and worldwide, as corroborated by hundreds of emails and phone calls received during 2016.

Alopecia (hair loss) is not a life-threatening disease, nevertheless it can cause serious distress in people. Fidia has made a strong commitment to research and development, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem, a real treatment option – effective, safe and stable – at the end of the entire study.

For this reason, neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet, although we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.
"Alopecia (hair loss) is not a life-threatening disease, nevertheless it can cause serious distress in people. Fidia has made a strong commitment to research and development, to offer all patients who are affected by the problem, a real treatment option – effective, safe and stable – at the end of the entire study."

Such an awesome announcement tbh...

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok! Email sent. I wrote:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is ***** and would like to inquire about an announcement made by Fidia on 10/01/2017 regarding a potential hair loss remedy. The announcement states that the product will be ready to be put on the market by 2018. Are there any updates regarding a more exact time period? Perhaps even a release date?

I would like to thank you in advance for your reply.

Sincerely,"

Probably wont get a reply :p

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok! Email sent. I wrote:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is ***** and would like to inquire about an announcement made by Fidia on 10/01/2017 regarding a potential hair loss remedy. The announcement states that the product will be ready to be put on the market by 2018. Are there any updates regarding a more exact time period? Perhaps even a release date?

I would like to thank you in advance for your reply.

Sincerely,"

Probably wont get a reply :p
I've send them 3 emails in my day, none got a reply obviously. Should've just put "Dr" or "Doctor" in front of my name, see if they take it seriously then haha.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've send them 3 emails in my day, none got a reply obviously. Should've just put "Dr" or "Doctor" in front of my name, see if they take it seriously then haha.
That's pretty unprofessional. I run a business and always take my time to answer my info box. Of course I'm not being hit by a tsunami of fellow balding dudes, but still...

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What happens on Saturday determines what I will look like in two years.
30226448_10214426139585858_3147259512323309568_n.jpg