Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t mates, getting off Finasteride really gets my already thinning follicles fucked up. I feel like I am losing that race in front of the finish line.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
What are your options if you have a fue thinning area at the back of the head "the entire back of the head" ?. Could this lotion treat this area where the follicles don't exist?.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah thanks man I appreciate that. Don't worry about me though, either way if I go bald or not I will find a way to accept it eventually, too many good things in life that would go to waste otherwise. I wish the best for everyone, we're in the same boat and it'll be sweet if we finally get rescued or we reach the island with the fountain of Brotion instead of capsizing :p
I started balding at 16 and now I’m 20 lol about a NW2 almost 2.5 now. I still don’t how I would accept it. Hard seeing 90% my age still having full heads of hair not worrying but a damn thing but grades. That’s how it should be for us but nope. Hopefully this comes out and if follica comes our 2019 we are in a good place. If not I’m getting off this forum and figuring out how to cope.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
What did they say about effectiveness. I mean on a bald head with no visible hair lotion wont do much.

But what if someone has fuzz in temples or lots vellus hair? Possible to turn it to terminal?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this lotion doesn't work at all then I'm finally hoppin on finasteride. Already on the edge of becoming gay since I can no longer attract girls with a bald head I'm sure finasteride will speed up the process too

That's not gonna work out well for you, you think gay people aren't superficial?