Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to virtue signal but mainly i hope this wrks for 17 and Balding, sucks more than most of us to be in that spot.
Ah thanks man I appreciate that. Don't worry about me though, either way if I go bald or not I will find a way to accept it eventually, too many good things in life that would go to waste otherwise. I wish the best for everyone, we're in the same boat and it'll be sweet if we finally get rescued or we reach the island with the fountain of Brotion instead of capsizing :p

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LoL! As if this thread is the most influential one in the hair loss industry
Yeah, because it does not bother eferyone in fidia, that people are losing sh*t and harassing employees, all social profiles etc. with hyper emotional messages.
Last year update was also to calm down people. Btw. I did not meant only HairLossTalk.com, but all people following this magic substance.

INT

Reaction score
His areata results and interviews certainly did. As soon as he said it works on Androgenetic Alopecia, everyone went nuts.

And did Brotzu put something in all of our drinks? No, people went nuts because of they meaning they decided to give to the words of some Italian doctor.

If you will be sad if this lotion turns out to be sh*t it is 100% your own fault. Because your hope is stronger than your critical thinking skills.

Dislike prevention disclaimer: ALL HAIL BROTZU! DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And did Brotzu put something in all of our drinks? No, people went nuts because of they meaning they decided to give to the words of some Italian doctor.
I see 0 critical thinking in your post. 1:0. Psychology 101. You need to study critical thinking more, sir.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

If you will be sad if this lotion turns out to be sh*t it is 100% your own fault. Because your hope is stronger than your critical thinking skills.

Dislike prevention disclaimer: ALL HAIL BROTZU! DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!
There’s more reasons to believe the lotion will work.. guess you just can’t help some people
16F92FA2-0683-4F1C-938D-5027079866A4.gif

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There will definitely be push back from companies like Rogaine, if Brotzu works Rogaine is toast.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if all the Brotzu and Fidia trials are now complete? Were they just looking to stabilize the lotion?

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if all the Brotzu and Fidia trials are now complete? Were they just looking to stabilize the lotion?
Should be. Stability issues were resolved last year and the results of the Androgenetic Alopecia trials are revealed upcoming Saturday. There shouldn't be anything else on that front holding the lotion back, now it's only a matter of logistics and marketing I believe.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There will definitely be push back from companies like Rogaine, if Brotzu works Rogaine is toast.
Beps confirmed that it's like Finasteride and Minoxidil combined, without any side effects. If this is true, then you are correct. Both Finasteride and Minoxidil will be rendered obsolete. It would be wonderful!

I know that some people on here are still doubting Beps's credibility... which is understandable. Currently, we're confident that he is who he claims to be because he stated that Brotzu is presenting at SITRI before SITRI announced it themselves... which means that either it's a complete coincidence or it's true!

Pretty interesting how the credibility of all official statements we received about this mystery lotion that is supposed to out-compete the big 3 currently depends on the above-mentioned line of reasoning. Perhaps it shows how much we care...

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something I haven't recall (or asked G. Brotzu himself) earlier, is how often you need to apply the lotion on a DAILY basis? Have the Brotzus said something about that earlier?

One or two times a day? I'm hoppning for one (ofc) because I think that applying Minoxidil two times a day really sucks... and to short that treatment down to once a day would be a big positive difference, atleast for me. Fingrerscross that the lotion have that effect that G. Brotzu is claiming tho.

And finally: now it's only six days left to the Sitri meeting!

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something I haven't recall (or asked G. Brotzu himself) earlier, is how often you need to apply the lotion on a DAILY basis? Have the Brotzus said something about that earlier?

One or two times a day? I'm hoppning for one (ofc) because I think that applying Minoxidil two times a day really sucks... and to short that treatment down to once a day would be a big positive difference, atleast for me. Fingrerscross that the lotion have that effect that G. Brotzu is claiming tho.

i'd apply brotzu 13 times a day if it was proven to work

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I do remember reading that it requires regular application... which makes sense since it will be a preventative medication as opposed to the ultimate "cure".