Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk...if they do that's great, I hope so, would like to see it, and hope it's great results (lots of regrowth). If they don't, I can put 2 and 2 together as to why they did not.
I think On italian forum he said he’s going to show the before and aft r pic

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So beps63 first claimed he was part of the trials but then I read somewhere that he is brotzus son. Who is actually ? And what is his credibility ?
in Facebook, the son of a Brotzu, friends call him beppo, bepponi

Attachments

• 7AF2FE6C-8071-4B0D-B169-A682BBADF497.jpeg
    7AF2FE6C-8071-4B0D-B169-A682BBADF497.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 422
  • E3B4D7D6-3383-496E-8793-5EF8B76F0876.jpeg
    E3B4D7D6-3383-496E-8793-5EF8B76F0876.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not so sure about that. It's a professional scientific audience. Or let's say it this way - the pictures might look differently than what a marketing brochure might contain. Maybe closeups with a tattooed dot and hair count? Except of course they have a bald guy and have a second pic of him sporting an afro look but to be honest I don't think that's going to be the case.
Good Point. It;s a technical presentation.. I hope they put out a photo like Replicael/Shiseodi did after Phase 1 trials of a close-up of the scalp.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My guess, Brotzu will talk about this lotion, we won't get good pictures and the whole thing has nothing to do with Fidia and at the end of the day we know as much as before.

Beps claims that pictures will be shown, so at least we’ll be a step closer to knowing if he can be trusted or not.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After Beps' messages from yesterday, I believe we get to get a good grip on how well the lotion works (with pictures, who knows we might get suprised) but nothing on Fidia's end and no release date. I do expect Fidia to put a small update on their site about Brotzu's presentation but I believe a release date might be a while out.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s still surprise me after beps officially announced that he will show pics for the trials people still have things to say. We are only 5 days away from the conference. Let’s wait and see.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and I think we shouldn't pay Beps' claim of 'release before or during summer' too much attention, since he now is back to saying that he doesn't know the release date at all. This makes me think that Fidia told him that is incorrect or something. My gut tells me October or later..

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure after good pics at presentations haters are going to say it’s fake. :)

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and I think we shouldn't pay Beps' claim of 'release before or during summer' too much attention, since he now is back to saying that he doesn't know the release date at all. This makes me think that Fidia told him that is incorrect or something. My gut tells me October or later..

Please no...