Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the status of the patent? Is everything finished with it, was it officially granted to Fidia? I haven't heard anything about it since it was pending for payment...

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like to think critically... If the hair roots have all their androgen receptors blocked, then tell me why the hell shouldn't they grow back like the rest?
Pick one hair follicule from the back of my head and one from my scalp and show me the God Damn difference. If there is a difference Then this Italian lotion is what makes that difference disappears. If hair keeps falling out, then the whole theory of androgens being the culprit of male pattern baldness is wrong of very flawed. (and what are the odds of it being wrong or flawed?) (thinking just like scientists do in physics)

You can block the receptor but that doesn't mean the hair will grow back. Blocking the receptor prevents further damage to the follicle but if the follicle has already been damaged, then it should be assumed you'd need to somehow restore the blood flow etc .

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can block the receptor but that doesn't mean the hair will grow back. Blocking the receptor prevents further damage to the follicle but if the follicle has already been damaged, then it should be assumed you'd need to somehow restore the blood flow etc .

Isn't the latter what Brotzu aims to do with DGLA and carnitine?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't the latter what Brotzu aims to do with DGLA and carnitine?

Well thats the idea (DGLA for blood supply, and Carnitine is for cell metabolism) . We can already see from minoxidil that increasing blood supply is obviously needed for hair follicle function, but minoxidil is only good for a a small percentage of people, and obviously the results get overcome by progressing damage from androgens - which is where Brotzu S-Equol comes in as well.

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well thats the idea (DGLA for blood supply, and Carnitine is for cell metabolism) . We can already see from minoxidil that increasing blood supply is obviously needed for hair follicle function, but minoxidil is only good for a a small percentage of people, and obviously the results get overcome by progressing damage from androgens - which is where Brotzu S-Equol comes in as well.

Bloody supply importance is universal but minoxidil doesn't help everyone due to some people lacking enzymes.

Hopefully this is a better vasodilator without the shed that minoxidil causes.

In theory this lotion really is an all in one to treat hairloss. If only it translates to reality. Roll on 14th!

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure why that should be assumed. My belief is that, like most things in our bodies will eventually restore itself when no longer being suffocated with DHT. Of course, we will see better results if we give them that boost of "food" with a spoon down their throat since now their "mouths" are so small.

zephyrprime

Reaction score
Not sure why that should be assumed. My belief is that, like most things in our bodies will eventually restore itself when no longer being suffocated with DHT. Of course, we will see better results if we give them that boost of "food" with a spoon down their throat since now their "mouths" are so small.
This is simply wrong and has already been proved by many people myself included. You want to block DHT? Take Dutasteride. It will block it super effectively. Stops loss but hardly does anything for growth. This is common knowledge on these forums.

Some sort of growth hormone or stem cell therapy would be need to regrow the follicle to full size.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Assuming lotion works as expected, what possible effects it could have on beard growth? Hair > beard but still curious about possible harm on growing beard.

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems like systemic absorption is very close to zero thanks to low dosages and liposomes, it really shouldn't affect anything else other than hair unless you rub it to your cheeks.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will this work on my eyebrows?
Hang on! let it first work on the scalp then ask and experiment. Any answer to this will only cause temporary relief or temporary anxiety.

Those who have been religiously following this thread, starting from 2016. This lotion is only gaining time with not many photos except the legendary doctor wuwei’s success. So Wait till 14th.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did Brotzu treat any other people with Androgenetic Alopecia? If so, might there be a chance that Brotzu (even though it is unrelated to Fidia's trials) will show some pictures of his patients with Androgenetic Alopecia who give consent to show their results (which might extend to way longer than 6 months)?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did Brotzu treat any other people with Androgenetic Alopecia? If so, might there be a chance that Brotzu (even though it is unrelated to Fidia's trials) will show some pictures of his patients with Androgenetic Alopecia who give consent to show their results (which might extend to way longer than 6 months)?
I don't think he will. I wish but it will be all about FIDIA's results