Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is another these are Fidia employees on a forum Fidia USA....maybe this why the lotion is not being released- the company is doing really bad..

1. 1169Jan 15, 2017 at 6:46 AM

All - there's a 360 page thread on another forum that started out of the initial hype that Fidia is going to produce Dr.Brotzu's hair loss lotion. The lotion has "gotten delayed till 2018", so a lot of people are bummed out. After reading this thread, i'm not too sure that it will ever even come out -- or it's efficacy.

I'm hoping some of the guys on the inside can put some ease to everyones minds on what exactly is going on w/ this product since it does not seem that Fidia is doing so well :(

Thanks ahead of time.

I don't think I can post links, but it is on hairlosstalk forum, if you google "italian hair loss lotion" it will be the first hit. You can reply here
    They don't share any info with the sales force and that is who you have talking here.

Knowing what I know about this company there isn't a chance in hell they have any kind of cure for male pattern baldness. NOT. A. f*****g. CHANCE. IN. HELL.

2. #1170Jan 16, 2017 at 12:08 AM

anonymousGuest
    if aldo is involved in the clinical trial we all know it will fail.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found this posting regarding Fidia.....

Fidia having layoff at end of December

Discussion in 'Fidia' started by Nov 3, 2015 at 9:17 PM.

Page 102 of 113
< Prev1100101102103104113Next >
  1. #1516Jun 17, 2017 at 2:37 PM

anonymousGuest
    Here is the truth for you.

Fidia does not have the cure for hair loss. No way no how do they posses anything close to that. The HA they sell for new pain from OA is barely better than saline. It honestly does not work if you have knee pain.

If they come out with some magic lotion it will be just as effective.

Now get over it. You are bald. that isn't changing just like this company being a complete and utter sh*t show isn't changing either.

Sounds like they're/were working in a branch in their US division..which is like comparing Apple HQ in Palo Alto to an apple store in China. Just because they work for a company doesn't mean they know sh*t about anything - just general work consensus and reputation.

Who cares if Fidia is a sh*t drug company. They didn't make the drug. Quite clear from Beps when describing Fidia himself that it was him and his father who even had to sort out the stability issues in 2017. As long as the product can be bottled and sold i don't care if its sold by Mcdonalds.

Im still hanging on to those Areata results. Finally on the 14th we'll actually know.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just assume that it won't work. If it does it will be a nice surprise

I find setting the bar low makes life far less disappointing
Guys we literally have so much info that it works. Just read the abstract again. Lol I’m wasting my time

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found this posting regarding Fidia.....

Fidia having layoff at end of December

Discussion in 'Fidia' started by Nov 3, 2015 at 9:17 PM.

Page 102 of 113
< Prev1100101102103104113Next >
  1. #1516Jun 17, 2017 at 2:37 PM

anonymousGuest
    Here is the truth for you.

Fidia does not have the cure for hair loss. No way no how do they posses anything close to that. The HA they sell for new pain from OA is barely better than saline. It honestly does not work if you have knee pain.

If they come out with some magic lotion it will be just as effective.

Now get over it. You are bald. that isn't changing just like this company being a complete and utter sh*t show isn't changing either.

lol I've never seen so much anger in one place. Not a good sign

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is another these are Fidia employees on a forum Fidia USA....maybe this why the lotion is not being released- the company is doing really bad..

All - there's a 360 page thread on another forum that started out of the initial hype that Fidia is going to produce Dr.Brotzu's hair loss lotion. The lotion has "gotten delayed till 2018", so a lot of people are bummed out. After reading this thread, i'm not too sure that it will ever even come out -- or it's efficacy.

I'm hoping some of the guys on the inside can put some ease to everyones minds on what exactly is going on w/ this product since it does not seem that Fidia is doing so well :(

Thanks ahead of time.

I don't think I can post links, but it is on hairlosstalk forum, if you google "italian hair loss lotion" it will be the first hit. You can reply here
    They don't share any info with the sales force and that is who you have talking here.

Knowing what I know about this company there isn't a chance in hell they have any kind of cure for male pattern baldness. NOT. A. f*****g. CHANCE. IN. HELL.

anonymousGuest
Who’s aldo that they are keep talking about?

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks ahead of time.

anonymousGuest
I briefly read that blogs
Here's summary of what employees or ex-employees from USA QUARTER said
1.Aldo is piece of work
2.Employees never get any news or clinical trials info from Italy (Fidia HQ)
3.Aldo been sued by woman for sexual harassment, and that woman went to FIDIA HQ to talk about the situations and they did not fire aldo
4.They all hate to work there, they think it's shithole

BinguBoy

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello brotzu thread, binguboy checking in again,

just wanted to let u all know when brotzu saves me i will change my last name to brotzu. my son will be named Giovanni... daughter too. imagine when the teacher calls my son/daughters name "Giovanni Brotzu" and sees an asian boy/girl (or happa i love women from all ethnicities).

good day to you brotzu clan

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
I know this is pure speculation, but does anyone know if this thing is prone to systematic side effects?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score

Thanks ahead of time.

anonymousGuest
Lol here we go again. This was already talked about very early on when the thread was made almost 2 years ago. FIDIA USA had no involvement with operations with FIDIA Europe and had nothing to do with the devolpment of the lotion.