Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

TheRealJasonStatham

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite funny to see people worrying about how many times we have to apply a treatment and for how long..
But these people often are people who don’t use (don’t dare) any treatment yet. For the others like me who apply several topical per day and take other stuff it would be like a walk in the park to apply a lotion 2x even 3x /day. that said I don't know yet if I would be able to drop anything from my regime , .

i'm asking more because of the financial aspect.

because if the monthly supply will cost, i dont know, 80E and you ll have to take it for years in full quantity, it becomes quite an investment for a lot of people. not everyone makes millions.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Provided that this is working, the release date depends on the work fidia did, how big the problems were that they had with stability etc and since when they know that they are going to release this definitely.

If they already did a good job beside the trials and the work on stability issues and if they already knew very early that this is going to market (maybe because early results were extraordinary) then it is possible that we will have the products in a few months (summer).

If they didn’t do sh*t until now or didn’t knew whether they can solve all their problems to commercialization, then it is possible, that we have to wait another year. But this would really mean that they did nothing until now.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Realistically when will this be released? Don't say summer of 18'. I'd guess maybe the latter parts of 2019 if we are lucky.
Why do you think that? It's a cosmetic so if it's at all efficacious after sitri conference it will be out this year. Waiting till 2019 is a terrible business plan because, even if it is snake oil, it will sell better coming out asap

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Provided that this is working, the release date depends on the work fidia did, how big the problems were that they had with stability etc and since when they know that they are going to release this definitely.

If they already did a good job beside the trials and the work on stability issues and if they already knew very early that this is going to market (maybe because early results were extraordinary) then it is possible that we will have the products in a few months (summer).

If they didn’t do sh*t until now or didn’t knew whether they can solve all their problems to commercialization, then it is possible, that we have to wait another year. But this would really mean that they did nothing until now.
They already solved stability issue.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They already solved stability issue.

I know, that is why I tried to write in the past. The Point I wanted to make was that the Release depends on the preperations they did until now for mass production and delivery infrastructure.

If there were immense problems with effectiveness or stability, then they would be stupid to invest money in those preparations before they solved those problems. But if they already knew months before that they will solve those problems and definitely going to release the product then we can get this product soon.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Realistically when will this be released? Don't say summer of 18'. I'd guess maybe the latter parts of 2019 if we are lucky.

Stability was fixed last year - as said by Brotzu Jnr. The point of the conference is to publicly announce and exhibit the end of their trials and findings. The product is done, the trials are done, so logically it'll be this year that it is released - also what Brotzu said to clockwise, just no actual date yet.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this tackles DHT then there is actually a risk for "transvestite sides"
Idk, I read somewhere else that S-Eqoul is very weak systemically. Also something I heard that instilled faith it would only really sink into the hair follicles.
Since we’ve heard from Brotzu himself (and Beps) that it will be released by summer if not earlier, I think we should expect that release time. Looks like everyone who only lost hair the past 3-5 years might make it

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this tackles DHT then there is actually a risk for "transvestite sides"
It doesn’t tackle DHT in the sense that it prevents 5ar2, the enzyme responsible for creating DHT from actually synthezing DHT. The S-equol binds to the DHT at the specific site where the lotion is applied to prevent DHT from damaging the follicles. Just don’t rub this on your dick and balls and you should be golden