Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
one of the "reasons" is that some ppl are stupid
Stupid? Why? Because they have side effects? They do not have treatment options. Please come on...Do not be immature. We are here to discuss about hair loss. Really ... Finasteride in the studies carried out in the last years I think that many people will stop consuming.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stupid? Why? Because they have side effects? They do not have treatment options. Please come on...Do not be immature. We are here to discuss about hair loss. Really ... Finasteride in the studies carried out in the last years I think that many people will stop consuming.
K

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything happens for some reason
what does this even mean

Also out of all the studies you choose one with a single patient who had an extremely rare side effect which has never been documented before even online. Not saying that Finasteride is a sugar pill but that study isn't really helpful.

br1

Reaction score
Don;t think many will stop using. Maybe some will never start using it.

It's their problem not mine. Not yours either.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely everyone in this f*****g forum is aware of the fact that finasteride has side effects. There is no point in starting an old fight over if its good to take it... Everyone does with its body what they want, some smoke, drink, eat junk food, tale drugas, etc... I take finasteride. It's ok, you can't tolerate it? I can.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If 30 baldies killed themselves in front of FIDIA building maybe then they would release something.

Fidia usually posts on their site in February. for these 2 years at least. Just a shitty guess that they will post something not necessarily related around that time.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
If 30 baldies killed themselves in front of FIDIA building maybe then they would release something.

Fidia usually posts on their site in February. for these 2 years at least. Just a shitty guess that they will post something not necessarily related around that time.
Why don't we just kill 30 Fidia employees of another branch? The baldies won't die and I think we might make a better point lol

g.i joey

Reaction score

Stupid because the people who do have side effects seems to think it makes sense on hoping people who have minimal to no side effects on the drug "crash".. This imo takes away all your credibility and just displays how bitter most of you are about not being able to take the drug or just how bitter and depressed you are in overall life. Therefore creating a bias towards people that can tolerate it, all you guys can do i say "wait till you crash" "oh the drug is fun until you get off it" "oh wait till you see the new studies"... didnt we get a new harvard study last year that alot of you anti finasteride users were praying to be the answers to your side effects and hoping itd disprove the low side effect profile?? What did they discover? (1% of users may suffer persistent side effects)

Reactions: br1

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because you don't 'feel' side effects doesn't mean they don't exist. I would be interested to see a group of 30 year olds hormonal profiles after having been on finasteride since they were in their early 20's..
While it would indeed be interesting, if you don't feel any sides then you don't have any sides.

Most people are fine even after 5-15 years, are you saying that everyone will eventually get sides? Doesn't make sense. Most drugs will change a paramater in your body.

Again, not saying this is a sugar pill without sides but it's also not a death sentence.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
While it would indeed be interesting, if you don't feel any sides then you don't have any sides.

Most people are fine even after 5-15 years, are you saying that everyone will eventually get sides? Doesn't make sense. Most drugs will change a paramater in your body.

Again, not saying this is a sugar pill without sides but it's also not a death sentence.
This drug isn't as clean as you think, it reduces dht, but your body can have hundreds of different responses to it, which is where the sides come from, I don't think it's possible to not have sides from it, I think it's possible to not have noticeable sides or sides that don't appear until a while. You're messing with hormones and your hormones have inconsistent reactions.

br1

Reaction score
This drug isn't as clean as you think, it reduces dht, but your body can have hundreds of different responses to it, which is where the sides come from, I don't think it's possible to not have sides from it, I think it's possible to not have noticeable sides or sides that don't appear until a while. You're messing with hormones and your hormones have inconsistent reactions.
Right. But nobody gives a sh*t about what you think anyways..

Just don't take it. As if somebody is trying to force feed you some finasteride.

Ffs

abcdefg

Reaction score
2018 and we still discussing finasteride sides... Cure is coming right boyos ????

This lotion has nothing to do with a cure. This if anything is just another new mediocre treatment best case scenario. If you think your going Norwood 4 to Norwood 1 with this id laugh at you.
If your losing hair I hope your on finasteride or dutasteride plus minoxidil at the very least. Prevention will always be the cheapest and best treatment especially with something like male pattern baldness where so little is known about how it works.