Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This lotion has nothing to do with a cure. This if anything is just another new mediocre treatment best case scenario. If you think your going Norwood 4 to Norwood 1 with this id laugh at you.
If your losing hair I hope your on finasteride or dutasteride plus minoxidil at the very least. Prevention will always be the cheapest and best treatment especially with something like male pattern baldness where so little is known about how it works.

You are laughable. If the creator of this lotion himself says that you can reverse years of balding, then why the fkck you say that this is laughable? You know more than the Doctor? You know sh*t. Before you start crying, no I am not a high Norwood, I am a diffuse thinner so I am not obsessed by the idea to reverse 4 Norwoods but do far we have the words of the inventor, his son, 3 different people who reported astonishing results. I am not saying that this is true that you can even reverse 2-3 Norwoods but saying that its laughable is just stupid..

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the creator of this lotion himself says that you can reverse years of balding, then why the fkck you say that this is laughable? You know more than the Doctor? You know sh*t. Before you start crying, no I am not a high Norwood, I am a diffuse thinner so I am not obsessed by the idea to reverse 4 Norwoods but so far we have the words of the inventor, his son, 3 different people who reported astonishing results. I am not saying that this is true that you can even reverse 2-3 Norwoods but saying that its laughable is just stupid..

There is this really good South Park episode about Mormons that I think you might find enjoyable.

Here's a link:

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are laughable. If the creator of this lotion himself says that you can reverse years of balding, then why the fkck you say that this is laughable? You know more than the Doctor? You know sh*t. Before you start crying, no I am not a high Norwood, I am a diffuse thinner so I am not obsessed by the idea to reverse 4 Norwoods but do far we have the words of the inventor, his son, 3 different people who reported astonishing results. I am not saying that this is true that you can even reverse 2-3 Norwoods but saying that its laughable is just stupid..
Nobody here believes that anything other than Tsuji can give them better results than Propecia and Minoxidil, lol.

Years of balding + PTSD from sh*t results + possibly scammed by other products result in this.

Meanwhile, we have people like Somebody who regrows entire Norwoods from my shitty hair now to 0 through experimentation alone, there's also another case of a transexual who regrew a warewolf hairline after combining dermarolling with estrogen. Even f*****g WuWei or someone like him who used Brotzu's ingridients and a needling technique.

Combining Dermarolling + antiandrogens.
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...inasteride-results-7-mo-treatment-pics.44087/

If this is as strong as finasteride/dutasteride, but without sides, combined with dermarolling it can potentially give GOAT results, but we know nothing, so at this point I'll shut up.

So tehnically, yes IT IS POSSIBLE.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will this lotion be the first drug to be marketed for hair loss since finasteride and minoxidil ?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
YES! In 2016, keep tuned !!

So, you're among people who think that this thread is completely BullShit and the comment are useless ? and you're one of many people who want this thread to be locked ?

OK, but what about your comments? do you find them interesting ?

upload_2018-2-4_15-56-24.png

i wonder how miserable you are behind your screen trying to be funny in a hairloss forum.

i suggest you to stick with replicel and hope getting some good news during this year for theirs PH1 (phase 1) clinical trial !
Ah ok, and what about the PH2, PH3 a , PH3b ??
hope you stick in this forum until then, probably 2025.

br1

Reaction score
So, you're among people who think that this thread is completely BullShit and the comment are useless ? and you're one of many people who want this thread to be locked ?

OK, but what about your comments? do you find them interesting ?

View attachment 78397

i wonder how miserable you are behind your screen trying to be funny in a hairloss forum.

i suggest you to stick with replicel and hope getting some good news during this year for theirs PH1 (phase 1) clinical trial !
Ah ok, and what about the PH2, PH3 a , PH3b ??
hope you stick in this forum until then, probably 2025.

Ahaha

LMAO.

That's why you believe in sh*t like lotions.. Phase1? Omg....

g.i joey

Reaction score
This drug isn't as clean as you think, it reduces dht, but your body can have hundreds of different responses to it, which is where the sides come from, I don't think it's possible to not have sides from it, I think it's possible to not have noticeable sides or sides that don't appear until a while. You're messing with hormones and your hormones have inconsistent reactions.

Bro I'll let you in on a little secret.... the "hundreds" of different responses you speak of come from 1 thing and 1 thing only, raised estrogen levels. If you can control your estrogen levels while on finasteride I can guarantee sides would be non existant.

If you don't believe me go google what symptoms of elevated estrogen are in men.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be interesting, not really an expert on this stuff but I think this website had a study on topical finasteride being effective, which we all know is complete bullshit by now.
Polichem seems different.

THAT'S NOT POLICHEM.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29366416
Curr Drug Deliv. 2018 Jan 23. doi: 10.2174/1567201815666180124112905
Finasteride topical delivery systems for androgenetic alopecia.
It seems that they have had good results.

Last edited: