Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
common sense and balding does not go together... we're 663 pages in and ytou hvent realized that yet?
Thats because we bald ppl have gold on our head instead of brains.
6xawmxss9vd01.jpg

INT

Reaction score
Bro I'll let you in on a little secret.... the "hundreds" of different responses you speak of come from 1 thing and 1 thing only, raised estrogen levels. If you can control your estrogen levels while on finasteride I can guarantee sides would be non existant.

If you don't believe me go google what symptoms of elevated estrogen are in men.

If it would only be this simple... I assume you have heard about neurosteroids?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

What happened to the Brotzu cure against alopecia which, according to the pharmaceutical company that owns the patent, Fidia Farmaceutici spa, should it go on sale as soon as possible? Over one thousand five hundred people have signed the petition launched on Change.org(1). And that, since January last year, they have no more news about the lotion. I click activist, in this case, the tip of the iceberg, since the pattern baldness afflicts Italy more than 11 million people (more than a half billion worldwide), of which one third are women ( 2).

3). Where the authors illustrate the research context, built on a solid methodological and scientific basis; the chemical structure of the lotion, the function of its components and the benefits obtained by the patients in the tests. The preparation is based on the synergistic action of three molecules that, transported by liposomes, adhere to the scalp: Dihomo-gamma-linoleic acid (DLGA) which improves blood flow in the follicle bulb capillaries; the Equolo which blocks the enzyme responsible for their narrowing; L-Carnitine, finally, which increases the local metabolism. This chemical composition makes it classifiable not as a drug, but as a lotion. Patients with alopecia areata, universal and androgenetic (Androgenetic Alopecia, which affects women in menopause), both adults and children, of both sexes, the they have successfully experimented. In particular, in a very high percentage of the cases of Androgenetic Alopecia, already after one month from the beginning of the treatment, the loss of hair stopped and the regrowth was observed. In all other cases, it has stopped the fall (4). The only limitation lies in the fact that the cure works only if the pathology has been present for less than five years.

The patent, filed by Giovanni Brotzu and his son Giuseppe, CEO of the American company Liposome Advanced research LLC, was purchased in 2015 by Fidia Farmaceutici spa ( 5 ), which saw its stock market grow ( 6 ). In the following spring, the pharmaceutical company of Abano Terme (PD) started testing and experimenting. Which, according to a statement, would last until 2018 ( 7 ). Since then nothing more. The delays and silences of the Venetian company worry the people waiting for the cure.

The delays are considered excessive, since it is not a drug but a lotion. Since the preparation loses its effectiveness after five years from the appearance of alopecia, the time factor is crucial. For those who suffer (even children), it is a visible physical disorder that can cause psychological problems such as discomfort, frustration, shame, insecurity, loss of self-esteem. Therefore, the wait created around the product is understandable. However, the company, "although aware of the extent of the problem, still unresolved, which afflicts a large number of people of various ages, not only in Italy but also abroad as evidenced by the thousands of mails and phone calls received", from over a year does not release more updates on the progress of the project. Leaving thousands of people without answers,

According to a study by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), in 2016 in Europe 222 thousand people have resorted to transplants and pharmacological treatments to remedy the problem, with a turnover of 3 and a half billion euro ( 8 ). «We understand - the promoters of the online petition write - that this product may cause problems to other companies producing presumed products for hair re-growth but we hope that this is not further reason and cause of the delay in commercialization».

br1

Reaction score
Online petitions never did sh*t. Now, it's ho going to force a private company to release a fake product?

Lmao

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello to many fallow friend on international hair loss forum in 2018. Many thank for notify about this lotion. Since I buy Italian Hair Loss Lotion in 2016, have no many hairs to fall out and steady improveing in the hair condition, and doesnt suffer any more in hell. It make miracle on destroyed bald head that look like awful lawn mower experimant. We can only to wish, that Italian Hair Loss Lotion appered in our lifes even sooner, so we would all then share in the joyful.
I would defientely racommand 2016 Italian Hair Loss Lotion to many friend, who experiance the bald hair loss. It improve their live to.
Now we can greatful to Italy for more great thing as well like Mussolini, Pizza, and hair loss lotion. Why Mussolini you may thank. He promote use of castor oil, very effective hair loss tropical that grow hair in all place.

Viva Italia, forza! Molto bene.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Hello to many fallow friend on international hair loss forum in 2018. Many thank for notify about this lotion. Since I buy Italian Hair Loss Lotion in 2016, have no many hairs to fall out and steady improveing in the hair condition, and doesnt suffer any more in hell. It make miracle on destroyed bald head that look like awful lawn mower experimant. We can only to wish, that Italian Hair Loss Lotion appered in our lifes even sooner, so we would all then share in the joyful.
I would defientely racommand 2016 Italian Hair Loss Lotion to many friend, who experiance the bald hair loss. It improve their live to.
Now we can greatful to Italy for more great thing as well like Mussolini, Pizza, and hair loss lotion. Why Mussolini you may thank. He promote use of castor oil, very effective hair loss tropical that grow hair in all place.

Viva Italia, forza! Molto bene.
I don't get it

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get it
First they say I have to take feminizing drugs forever to keep my hair.
Now they say alls I gotta do is have faith and become a fascist?
That's pretty retarded - f*** that! I'm out.
Mussolini can lube his *** with castor oil and get f*cked.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Btw:
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01703520

""During the 4- to 6-year placebo- and comparator-controlled Medical Therapy of Prostatic Symptoms (MTOPS) study that enrolled 3047 men, there were 4 cases of breast cancer in men treated with PROSCAR but no cases in men not treated with PROSCAR. During the 4-year placebo-controlled PLESS study that enrolled 3040 men, there were 2 cases of breast cancer in placebo-treated men, but no cases were reported in men treated with PROSCAR.

During the 7-year placebo-controlled Prostate Cancer Prevention Trial (PCPT) that enrolled 18,882 men, there was 1 case of breast cancer in men treated with PROSCAR, and 1 case of breast cancer in men treated with placebo. The relationship between long-term use of finasteride and male breast neoplasia is currently unknown."

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw:
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01703520

""During the 4- to 6-year placebo- and comparator-controlled Medical Therapy of Prostatic Symptoms (MTOPS) study that enrolled 3047 men, there were 4 cases of breast cancer in men treated with PROSCAR but no cases in men not treated with PROSCAR. During the 4-year placebo-controlled PLESS study that enrolled 3040 men, there were 2 cases of breast cancer in placebo-treated men, but no cases were reported in men treated with PROSCAR.

During the 7-year placebo-controlled Prostate Cancer Prevention Trial (PCPT) that enrolled 18,882 men, there was 1 case of breast cancer in men treated with PROSCAR, and 1 case of breast cancer in men treated with placebo. The relationship between long-term use of finasteride and male breast neoplasia is currently unknown."
If you can read. Clearly the study demonstrates this: "A significant relationship is identified between those treated with finasteride and MBC"
Keep taking Finasteride. I do not tell you to stop taking it. I only inform you of the most recent studies about the drug.

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The patent, filed by Giovanni Brotzu and his son Giuseppe, CEO of the American company Liposome Advanced research LLC, was purchased in 2015 by Fidia Farmaceutici spa ( 5 ), which saw its stock market grow ( 6 ). In the following spring, the pharmaceutical company of Abano Terme (PD) started testing and experimenting.

Fidia Farmaceutici is not listed on the Italian Stock Exchange.
The one mentioned is Fidia, a metalworking company

g.i joey

Reaction score
If you can read. Clearly the study demonstrates this: "A significant relationship is identified between those treated with finasteride and MBC"
Keep taking Finasteride. I do not tell you to stop taking it. I only inform you of the most recent studies about the drug.

@ElTioLaBota look how dumb ppl are, dont waste time arguing with them, its useless.

EDIT: wont lie, the dumb derma dick made me do some research for myself

just gonna leave this here. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4540753/

Last edited: