Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, and I was wondering if I'd have trouble telling whether the growth I'll get in the next year would be from my hair transplant or from the Fidia's lotion.

I won't get that problem now. I knew I was right to take the plunge for that second FUE.

When it comes to hair loss, always assume that nothing's coming to save you. FUE megasessions and donor-raping might remain the best we have for a while.

I'm remaining hopeful though, a new treatment has to come out at a point.

Just lol at people who have a solution in front of them but prefer an imaginary one that has cucked them and everyone else time and time again.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just lol at people who have a solution in front of them but prefer an imaginary one that has cucked them and everyone else time and time again.

Venn diagram of people who use the word "cucked" who are also complete mongs? I gotta wonder what people like you get out of stuff like this, your life must be miserable if this is where you seek some sort of superiority. Can imagine you as one of those dudes who didn't get picked in football

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Venn diagram of people who use the word "cucked" who are also complete mongs? I gotta wonder what people like you get out of stuff like this, your life must be miserable if this is where you seek some sort of superiority. Can imagine you as one of those dudes who didn't get picked in football

lol at being over the age of 18 and thinking criticising someone over not getting picked in sports is anything other than laughable.

Everyone on this thread knows the "cure" and even moreso Brotzu is a meme at this point. If they don't they should know better.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at being over the age of 18 and thinking criticising someone over not getting picked in sports is anything other than laughable.

Everyone on this thread knows the "cure" and even moreso Brotzu is a meme at this point. If they don't they should know better.

lol at thinking its not a predictor of people who turn out weird and bitter irl. Lol at using the word cuck in your lexicon. Well so f*** if they don't, why do you need to remind them? why do you care?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh look new messages on the brotzu thread might be some news...

Nope just the same guys who don’t believe in the lotion constantly posting messages about how they don’t beleive in it

Literally only on this forum can people take the word of a drug company developing a drug with an estimate time of completion (2018) and because it isn't out in the time they want it they fabricate it into a myth equal to the size of the Holy Grail.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh look new messages on the brotzu thread might be some news...

Nope just the same guys who don’t believe in the lotion constantly posting messages about how they don’t beleive in it
At this point every post to me in this thread is a visual noise, I don't even bother reading most of them, nor do I comprehend them.

Know this, nobody gives a sh*t about current baldites. There has always been and will always be baldites, therefore the companies don't give a sh*t if you're heading in the direction "fucked up beyond repair": Telling them to hurry up is useless, because they don't give a sh*t, they are not losing any market. And the future stuff? Shiseido, Tsuji might be delayed even more or be too expensive, they are in entirely different market category.

Reactions: br1

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally only on this forum can people take the word of a drug company developing a drug with an estimate time of completion (2018) and because it isn't out in the time they want it they fabricate it into a myth equal to the size of the Holy Grail.
HERETİC!!!!!

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score

They have a sickness. Brotzu lotion is the cure.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a part of our human nature, we tend to avoid pain at all cost, and for many ppl it is easier to wait for a potential harmless cure like taking a pill of Fevipiprant twice a day, than just literally puncture your whole sclap to extract 3500 follicles. Plus spending 3-30K of Euros in one day...

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a part of our human nature, we tend to avoid pain at all cost, and for many ppl it is easier to wait for a potential harmless cure like taking a pill of Fevipiprant twice a day, than just literally puncture your whole sclap to extract 3500 follicles. Plus spending 3-30K of Euros in one day...

I will have done 5500 grafts for around 14000 euros plus travel. Not a big deal considering what a life saver it is.

Finasteride is virtually free and anyone balding who hasn’t at least tried it when they’re still losing hair is buying buying into unfounded bias or is just an idiot.

And do people really expect for some of the “cures” like Tsuji that they’re going to be able to afford it if they already can’t afford a transplant, travel for it and it will have zero side effects? Get real.

Brotzu ingredients are already well known, have been tried in practice and failed. The idea it will replace or even rival any of the current options including RU is ludicrous.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score

I agree about Brotzu delusions, but what are diffusers, advanced Norwood’s, DUPAs, supposed to do? There is no solution in front of us...

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will have done 5500 grafts for around 14000 euros plus travel. Not a big deal considering what a life saver it is.

Finasteride is virtually free and anyone balding who hasn’t at least tried it when they’re still losing hair is buying buying into unfounded bias or is just an idiot.

And do people really expect for some of the “cures” like Tsuji that they’re going to be able to afford it if they already can’t afford a transplant, travel for it and it will have zero side effects? Get real.

Brotzu ingredients are already well known, have been tried in practice and failed. The idea it will replace or even rival any of the current options including RU is ludicrous.
Finasteride virtually free? Are you sure? @Dontwannabeabetabob @JeanLucBB @Saulus

- [URL]https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960076017301024[/URL]
[B][SIZE=4]Neuroactive steroid levels and psychiatric and andrological features in post-finasteride patients
[/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=4]- [URL]https://peerj.com/articles/3020/[/URL]
[B][SIZE=4]Persistent erectile dysfunction in men exposed to the 5α-reductase inhibitors, finasteride, or dutasteride[/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE=4]- [URL]http://www.pfsfoundation.org/news/clinical-study-of-post-finasteride-syndrome-launched-at-baylor-college-of-medicine[/URL]
[B][B][SIZE=4]Possible Epigenetic Changes in PFS Patients is Focus of New Clinical Study at University of Milano[/SIZE][/B][/B]

[SIZE=4][SIZE=4]According to that research, patients with SPF....[/SIZE]they suffer alterations in the levels of critical regulators of brain function, including neuroactive steroids, and dysfunction and neuropathy of the pudendal nerve.

- [URL]http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cam4.1273/full[/URL]
[B][SIZE=4]Finasteride treatment and male breast cancer: a register-based cohort study in four Nordic countries[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE=4]Unfortunately for some "doctors" or "commercials" and fortunately for many patients things are not what they were 10 years ago.[/SIZE][/B]

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride virtually free? Are you sure?

- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960076017301024
Neuroactive steroid levels and psychiatric and andrological features in post-finasteride patients

- https://peerj.com/articles/3020/
Persistent erectile dysfunction in men exposed to the 5α-reductase inhibitors, finasteride, or dutasteride

- http://www.pfsfoundation.org/news/c...ndrome-launched-at-baylor-college-of-medicine
Possible Epigenetic Changes in PFS Patients is Focus of New Clinical Study at University of Milano

According to that research, patients with SPF....they suffer alterations in the levels of critical regulators of brain function, including neuroactive steroids, and dysfunction and neuropathy of the pudendal nerve.

- http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cam4.1273/full
Finasteride treatment and male breast cancer: a register-based cohort study in four Nordic countries

Unfortunately for some doctors and fortunately for many patients things are not what they were 10 years ago.

Nice, a breast cancer study which shows an increase from 0.4/100000 to 0.7/100000, a neutoractive steroid study which shows changes in variables but no understanding of what the changes actually imply or variables beyond neuoractive steroid levels, and erectile dysfunction studies which effect 2-5% of users.

For the vast, vast majority of people it isn't an issue. If 95% of users have no noticeable detriment to their lives apart from minute alterations of variables in a study that the researchers themselves don't understand the implications of, to argue that anyone should sooner go bald than try finasteride is moronic.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice, a breast cancer study which shows an increase from 0.4/100000 to 0.7/100000, a neutoractive steroid study which shows changes in variables but no understanding of what the changes actually imply or variables beyond neuoractive steroid levels, and erectile dysfunction studies which effect 2-5% of users.

For the vast, vast majority of people it isn't an issue. If 95% of users have no noticeable detriment to their lives apart from minute alterations of variables in a study that the researchers themselves don't understand the implications of, to argue that anyone should sooner go bald than try finasteride is moronic.
Studies say the opposite of what you say. The studies do not lie, however, you do not bring anything new. Finasteride is an old drug, with side effects, with limited effects. Nobody likes it. Accept it. New treatments will be here. Underestimating epigenetic changes ...

Last edited:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Studies say the opposite of what you say. The studies do not lie, however, you do not bring anything new. Finasteride is an old drug, with side effects, with limited effects. Nobody likes it. Accept it. New treatments are here. Underestimating epigenetic changes ... OMG ...
New treatments are here wtf? Did I miss something in this lunatic asylum?