Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing is as it seems.
You can put more effort into your troll account. Last time I checked we had Brotzu'smom or someone named like that (It/she is 104 years old). Nice avatar, btw reminds me of that time I did business with a shady video game developer, he had the same avatar. He refused to pay money for the job I done up to this day.

And I wonder is it tjxp or someone named like that again?

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if this lotion exists, I think the results of the trials described in the patent could be very misleading. Based on that seti thread, there are people describing that the guy using it, whose hair is a solid 1/10, had a lot of regrowth. But his hair is still a 1/10. I'm afraid the results described in the Brotzu patent are probably very similar. Especially given that multiple men in the PGE1+equol group by day 120 still only had fuzz. And I don't know about you guys, but fuzz means invisible hair, which means that area is a completely visible bald scalp with no visible hair (For example, the bald part of Jason Statham's head actually still has a lot of fuzz). I really doubt the dgla+equol group faired over 100 times better to the point where the scalp is no longer visible. It's just not possible.

Though it's possible that PGE1 just sucks and PGE2 is the real winner in regrowing hair like recent studies have linked to. And a small portion of DGLA becomes arachidonic acid, which is converted to PGE2. So direct PGE1 administration wouldn't have that affect.

Brotzu might be onto something though with his initial studies on diabetes. What's interesting is people with diabetes have a high serum dgla and low delta5 desaturase activity (which converts dgla into arachidonic acid). There seems to be a lot of overlap between hair loss and diabetes. I guess that's already well known though.

Last edited:

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay so i forgot, did brotzu said that his lotion has side effects?

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
23q3ug.jpg