Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stick around long enough and you'll have one "deja vu" a year.

you're actually made your your daily dose of mockery in this thread !

I congratulate you ! nicely done !

74c.gif

BTW, do you have something else to do you in your life better than coming saying sh*t in this thread on daily basis?
men if this lotion is scam/sh*t for you why would you come check it every day and post only but shitty post ?

just stick with shiseido / tsuji or wathever you're waiting for and and hopefully after 5/6 years they finish their clinical trial phase 3a 3b / or whatever.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I am 100% sure the lotion is not that bad, maybe worth minoxidil or worth minoxidil + finasteride. But even my company is so f*****g(!) slow in releasing stuff or pushin projects and we have to deal with italians here.

So we are talking about siesta speed -.-

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys have nothing else to do if you still piss yourselves about this lotion.

Grow the f*** up: Just wait and see what happens!

No matter for what you're waiting for, the same principle applies. I was waiting for a video game, it got delayed 4 years and it turned out to be the best game ever. Was I pissed, no I just went on with my life, without stressing about the delays.

Lol, so many pissed copeboy negative trigger trolls there. Some of them are pissed and do not want to believe in anything because minoxidil and finasteride is giving them sides, sh*t results year after year. Young guys are pissed because they are losing their 'years', but they are not even in their mid/late 20s yet. Sure, the PTSD is unbearable, but I can say this for sure: No one there is a qualified scientist, even if you read studies do you think you have the capacity to interpret them. No? Hobbyst 'scientists' there posting long threads also don't count, their knowledge means nothing if they don't have degree or participate in a research. Even more so statements by br1 and speculations by Royaume.

You never learned to adapt? This was supposed to be out 2 years ago and you keep crying that it keeps getting delayed, instead of making youselves mentally stronger, you keep crying louder and louder. It's pathetic. Instead of going on with your lives you keep insulting others as if they own you something. It's disgusting.

What's there to lose. The world doesn't depend on Brotion even if the name sounds like bro science lotion, there's many stuff on the pipeline. No statement until end of March 2018, so what wait until the end of the year. Nothing will change unless something happens.

br1

Reaction score
Yea, making a petition or trying to contact Fidia is retarded.. but bitching on a hair loss forum and spreading useless negative comments is perfectly logical and useful. Doing something is always better than doing nothing at all.

Never said my posts (on this thread) were useful...

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess something will come out, but it just will take atleast another year or two.

In our work we only make a press statement if everything is clear and finished. Just because after a press release there are even more questions and you should be prepared. It sucks to wait but its normal.

The only thing you can interpret is that it will take longer than expected

br1

Reaction score
They just released that statement a year ago, because they were been hunted down by a bunch of bald zombies..

It's like throwing a piece of red meat, for the starving crazy (and bald) dogs.. So they can run away...