Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only use minoxidil, unfortunately, I don't tolerate hormonal fluctuations very well (got drug-induced gyno) so finasteride is out of the question.

There's not much hair to save anyway. I wish I could use other experimental treatments but most of them have an hormonal effect.
Are you balding in a nw6 pattern ?

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi! I´m really worried about my temples because they are worst than they were last summer and we still have no news about the brotion.

As I told you, I sent Fidia a Facebook message (I did it the 15th of January) and they finally answered it yesterday. This is what they told me...

Hi ..., thank you for your interest! On this Page is not permitted to talk about drugs and products. Best regards and have a nice day. Fidia per lo Sport Team.

It doesn´t sound promising at all :(

Last edited:

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I´m really worried about my temples because they are worst than they were last summer and we still have no news about the brotion.

As I told you, I sent Fidia a Facebook message (I did it the 15th of January) and they finally answered it yesterday. This is what they told me...

Hi ..., thank you for your interest! On this Page is not permitted to talk about drugs and products. Best regards and have a nice day. Fidia per lo Sport Team.

It doesn´t sound promising at all :(

The answer you got sounds neither good or bad. Fidia will give us an update when they are ready...it might be good..or bad, but atleast it will be something official and not rumours made up by depressed balding men.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why can't we implant artificial hairs in 2018 ?
if male pattern baldness is impossible to beat like death, why don't companies think about implanting artificially made follicles (like teeth). even if they don't grow.
they should just stand there, and you won't lose money on haircuts either.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well there are wigs but they degrade pretty fast. would you like a wig implanted on your hear that degrades in a month?
He was just suggesting the ultimate cure. Imagine killing all existing follicles then having implants that look like natural hair but doesn't grow or degrade over time. No more hair cuts, everyday is good hair day, no more balding problems, those with active lifestyles (swimming etc.) won't have problems either.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dear Mr ...,

thank you very much for your e-mail and your interest in Brotzus lotion.

Unfortunately, we have no further information about Brotzus lotion.

Our colleagues in Italy will be pleased to help you in this matter, please send your request to info@fidiapharma.it

We hope having assisted you with this information and wish you a nice week.

Kind regards

Rukiye Gül
General Manager Assistant
upload_2018-1-29_11-15-38.png

Fidia Pharma GmbH
Opladener Straße 149
40789 Monheim am Rhein
T +49 2173 8954 101
F +49 2173 8954 100
M +49 172 1880 636
rguel@fidiapharma.de