Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016 | Page 634 | HairLossTalk Forums

Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Discussion in 'New Research, Studies, and Technologies' started by paleocapa89, Feb 5, 2016.

1. paxis

paxis Banned My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    When you are wating for the brotzu, tsuji and co, but the cure already exists... Where can I get these treasures

2. Ollie

Ollie Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Good news everyone Fidia finally released a statement. Yup they said they're taking all of us out for dinner, because they want to at least wine and dine us before they fully decide to fuck us.

#12662 Ollie, Jan 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    Jonnyyy, g.i joey and kuba197 like this.
  3. beps63

beps63 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    pubmed:
    J Dermatolog Treat. 2017 Jun 29:1-3. doi: 10.1080/09546634.2017.1341610. [Epub ahead of print]
    A preliminary study on topical cetirizine in the therapeutic management of androgenetic alopecia.
    Rossi A1, Campo D2, Fortuna MC1, Garelli V1, Pranteda G1, De Vita G3, Sorriso-Valvo L3, Di Nunno D1, Carlesimo M1.
    Author information
    Abstract
    BACKGROUND:
    Androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) is a common form of scalp hair loss that affects up to 50% of males between 18 and 40 years old. Several molecules are commonly used for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia, acting on different steps of its pathogenesis (Minoxidil, Finasteride, Serenoa repens) and show some side effects. In literature, on the basis of hypertrichosis observed in patients treated with analogues of prostaglandin PGF2a, it was supposed that prostaglandins would have an important role in the hair growth: PGE and PGF2a play a positive role, while PGD2 a negative one.
    OBJECTIVE:
    We carried out a pilot study to evaluate the efficacy of topical cetirizine versus placebo in patients with Androgenetic Alopecia.
    PATIENTS AND METHODS:
    A sample of 85 patients was recruited, of which 67 were used to assess the effectiveness of the treatment with topical cetirizine, while 18 were control patients.
    RESULTS:
    We found that the main effect of cetirizine was an increase in total hair density, terminal hair density and diameter variation from T0 to T1, while the vellus hair density shows an evident decrease. The use of a molecule as cetirizine, with no notable side effects, makes possible a good compliance by patients.
    CONCLUSION:
    Our results have shown that topical cetirizine 1% is responsible for a significant improvement of the initial framework of Androgenetic Alopecia.
    KEYWORDS:
    Androgenetic alopecia; PGD2; PGE2; cetirizine; prostaglandin

Mechanism of action of herbs and their active constituents used in hair loss treatment.
    Herman A1, Herman AP2.
    Author information
    Abstract
    This article discusses the mechanisms via topically applied products containing herbs and their active constituents affect the hair growth process. It was reported that the mechanisms involving (1) insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I), (2) vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), (3) epidermal growth factor (EGF), (4) fibroblast growth factor 2 (FGF-2), (5) endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS), (6) Wnt/β-catenin signalling pathway, (7) prostaglandin E (PGE), (8) prostaglandin F (PGF) stimulate hair growth, whereas the mechanisms engaging (1) 5α-reductase and dihydrotestosterone (DHT), (2) transforming growth factor beta (TGF-β), (3) fibroblast growth factor 5 (FGF-5), (4) prostaglandin D2 (PGD2) inhibit hair growth. The knowledge summarized in the paper may be an inspiration to create new preparations for the treatment of hair loss.

MrJolly16, Royaume, kuba197 and 3 others like this.
  4. NimuDash

NimuDash Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    What can this possibly mean?
    The research he linked is Italian.
    Is he citing it as a basis that PGE2 works or this means a new formula with citrizine? It may take ages if that is the case.

HE'S BACK!!!!

#12664 NimuDash, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  5. Ollie

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Whats bep's relation to the lotion again ??

Dude pretty sure that study has been linked before multiple times when talking about cetirizine so its nothing new. Fairly sure the verdict was that it inhibits both PGD2 and PGE2 so not ideal..

br1 likes this.
  6. beps63

beps63 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Trial stab
    ility
    The stability trial is at the final stages.

dermrafok likes this.
    SamFT dislikes this.
  7. Rolandconil

Rolandconil Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    you deceived us? You did not use Brotzu lotion? or lotion does not work? What's with Fidia? why did you put this text here? What is the meaning of life?

spring15, project100, br1 and 5 others like this.
  8. MrV88

MrV88 Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    We got our own Beps wtf?!?

9. Ollie

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @beps63 Do you mean that the stability trials of the Brotzu lotion is in its final stages ?

luca10 likes this.
  10. Rolandconil

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
  11. FutureSaitama

FutureSaitama Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    So the brotzu lotion is topical ceterizine ?xD

The 7TH Sense and MrV88 like this.
  12. Rolandconil

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    or @beps63 advertises all Italian studies in foreign forums..

Drogedagh likes this.
  13. MrV88

MrV88 Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    What means final stages? How many more years?

14. 17AndBalding

17AndBalding Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I suppose Beps maybe saw us getting increasingly more impatient with Fidia (just like he is) and decided to give us the info that he can/is allowed to. I don't know how long the ''final stages'' of stability tests take but if they are still testing that means this is still a few months out I suppose

Toccata, worm, Royaume and 2 others like this.
  15. Agent

Agent Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @beps63 as someone already asked: Do you mean that The Brotzu Lotion is in the final stability trial?

Thanks

luca10 likes this.
  16. 17AndBalding

17AndBalding Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I'm scared that maybe the stability of the old actual lotion was too bad to be marketed, so Fidia had to change up the formula and ingredients in order to still market some lotion..

Toccata likes this.
  17. FutureSaitama

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    @beps63 can you be more specific ?

luca10 likes this.
  18. champpy

champpy Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Wouldnt that take all the fun out of this thread?o_O

spring15, br1, tjnpdx and 6 others like this.
  19. The 7TH Sense

The 7TH Sense Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I don't know what does that study on cetirizine mean in this thread. I really really hope it was not posted with an intention like: "hey look! This study shows a correlation with Androgenetic Alopecia and Prostaglandins and VEGF! Be ready to buy Brotzu Lotion without thinking twice when it will be available!"
    I can't understand why Beps posted this, but frankly if he wanted to advertise the lotion he shouldn't have posted the useless cetirizine, but a lot of studies regarding prostaglandins which I however already posted months ago. I don't know the correlation between cetirizine and Brotzu aside from VEGF; PGF2 is also involved which is a lot different than PGE1 and DGLA. Cetirizine is preecribed topically in Minoxidil mixtures by some italian dermatologists and the users say that it does jackshit, even though reading the studies it may seem the cure.
    Not to shit on the doctor's parade, but given the extraordinary results of WuWei on IESON, it seems more and more to me that the key in the lotion is not DGLA or his interaction with the other ingredients, but the Equol itself. Also many IESON members think this way, mainly because Equol was never tried specifically, not even with the cathionic liposomes, not even topically!
    But why Beps is talking about this? Wtf is happening?

What does this mean? Stability trials of what, Brotzu Lotion? If it is so, March release sounds nearly impossible, also since the lot of delays that we already saw from FIDIA, a fucking slow company.
    So, Italian hair loss lotion to hit the market in 2019?
    Beps, do you know if FIDIA will release an official statement soon? Didn't the doctor himself already solved for FIDIA the stability problem this year?
    Does this freaking lotion work on Androgenetic Alopecia or not???

Side note, the forums and FB groups regarding Brotzu lotion are repopulating, it feels good in a certain way to feel a tiny bit of the last year's big hype. :)

Toccata, spring15, champpy and 12 others like this.
  20. FutureSaitama

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I've been hearing about this WuWei doctor or whatever for a long time now, are his results still available to view ? Also i've heard that he has been using other meds too.