Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia need to move quick before it's too late.
Tsuji is targeting to release his full cure for hairloss in 2020.
Will anyone want to use the Brotzu lotion once their hairloss has been permanently restored to norwood zero by Tsuji?

Fidia if you are reading this you really, really need to move quick on the Brotzu lotion and get it released, you can still make a lot of money, just only if you release it soon.

10 out of 10 companies would sh*t their pants now.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pardon, sir Sherlock, but in my very humble opinion, I would think that given these 2 years of delays - maybe - they don't give an absolute interstellar f*** about Tsuji.

Furthermore, I would even dare to say that probably they don't even know who the f*** he is.

Very irresponsible and inconsiderate of @beps63 to frequent the forums to troll and tease posters, but not take a single moment to go to other threads in this section, or the pipeline, or nearly anywhere on this website, or even this very thread itself, where he could learn about potential competitors - don't you think so? His name is on the patent, so I figure it is in his, and the company's, interest to care about these things.

@beps63. Knock, knock. You getting this?

But on the other hand, if I were them, and I didn't have a product, then there would be no competitors to worry about. But who really knows what Fidia's status is? Nobody, it appears.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I completely stand by my statement.

Fidia appears to not realise that they don't have unlimited time to release this product.
The Brotzu lotion will be redundant once the Tsuji treatment is fully implemented worldwide.

I posted this just in case someone at Fidia was reading this thread.
They can still make a lot money from the Brotzu Lotion, but every month they delay is more money lost and at some point it will be too late.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I completely stand by my statement.

Fidia appears to not realise that they don't have unlimited time to release this product.
The Brotzu lotion will be redundant once the Tsuji treatment is fully implemented worldwide.

I posted this just in case someone at Fidia was reading this thread.
They can still make a lot money from the Brotzu Lotion, but every month they delay is more money lost and at some point it will be too late.
The person in Fidia reading this: my god he is right! How didn't we think about this? Guys let's better hurry the f*** up!

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone saying a topical product will be made redundant by Tsuji's hair restoration is just fooling themselves. There's a lot of candidates who are perfect for hair transplants and they still don't go for it. Why? Cause people are happy with continuously using a cheap product long term instead of paying 5000$ for a transplant. Also I don't see how Tsuji's treatment which will be in the same market segment as Brotzu since it will likely only be offered in Japan at the beginning and the price will be relatively high. So even if Tsuji treatment came out tomorrow, how many people will actually be able to fly to Japan and pay thousand of dollars for this procedure?

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I disagree.
Over 50% of the worlds male population will suffer from hair loss in their life time.
The demand for the Tsuji treatment will be completely unprecedented like no other cosmetic procedure we have ever seen.
This will massively push it to be available worldwide as soon as is possible.
I truly believe once Tsuji has been fully implemented worldwide as a full cure for hair loss that the demand for a topical that has limited effect will be so low that pharmaceuticals won't even bother with the hassle.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree.
Over 50% of the worlds male population will suffer from hair loss in their life time.
The demand for the Tsuji treatment will be completely unprecedented like no other cosmetic procedure we have ever seen.
This will massively push it to be available worldwide as soon as is possible.
I truly believe once Tsuji has been fully implemented worldwide as a full cure for hair loss that the demand for a topical that has limited effect will be so low that pharmaceuticals won't even bother with the hassle.

If i was 20 years old and had just started losing my hair and someone said to me you can either apply this topical solution (Brotzu or other) for the rest of your life and potentially never lose anymore hair, or repeatedly get a treatment that will cost thousands of dollars every couple of years to sort of 'chase' my receding hairline, i would much rather go with the topical.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
If i was 20 years old and had just started losing my hair and someone said to me you can either apply this topical solution (Brotzu or other) for the rest of your life and potentially never lose anymore hair, or repeatedly get a treatment that will cost thousands of dollars every couple of years to sort of 'chase' my receding hairline, i would much rather go with the topical.
Yes if a topical that existed did what you said then perhaps. But one doesn't now or one that has been proposed to in the future. The Brotzu lotion certainly has not claimed to do this. Dr Brotzu said the lotion loses effect as you get older and we still don't even know how well it works in the first place.

When Tsuji can offer a permanent norwood zero for the rest of your life the Brotzu lotion is redundant. Well more like not worth the bother for a large pharmaceutical.

Last edited:
Reactions: br1

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
There's a lot of candidates who are perfect for hair transplants and they still don't go for it. Why? Cause people are happy with continuously using a cheap product long term instead of paying 5000$ for a transplant.

Uh, no? It's because a hair transplant solves absolutely nothing without a 100% reliable and safe maintenance treatment. If anything, you risk cheating yourself out of better treatments in the future should scarring compromise the follicles in the recipient area.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uh, no? It's because a hair transplant solves absolutely nothing without a 100% reliable and safe maintenance treatment. If anything, you risk cheating yourself out of better treatments in the future should scarring compromise the follicles in the recipient area.
There's still a significant amount of people that get long term maintenance on Finasteride without side effects and are perfect for transplants with good donors. My uncle's physiotherapist is one of those who responded well to Finasteride but took years to get a transplant simply because of the cost, he ended up getting the transplant at the age of 40.

My point is that there will always be a place in the market for cheap and easily obtainable treatments. So Brotzu, Tsuji, Replicel, etc can all co-exist.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear one day this year we're gonna get either good news from Fidia and completely lose our sh*t that this forum crashes, or bad news and half of us hang ourselves with a rope made primarily of the remaining hair on our heads.

Last edited:

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear one day this year we're gonna get either good news from Fidia and completely lose our sh*t that this forum crashes, or bad news and half of us hang ourselves with a rope made primarily of the remaining hair on our heads.

that rope wouldnt cover the 1/4th of my thick neck

Reactions: br1

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that this thread has 2 million views,makes me lose faith in this forum...and in people.