Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I wonder if a study done on any drug that had ED as a side effect would show .8% of young men had persistent ED. That's a ridiculously low rate. I'm pretty certain the merck studies showed ED in placebo controls - wonder what their rates of persistent ED is. Wouldn't surprise me if the rate of new-onset persisent ED is around 1% for this population in that time frame naturally.

The point being - finasteride has a range of 1-5% of sexual side effects. That's true across a huge amount of studies. The weird anti-finasteride propaganda you guys push is overstated BS.
We can't discount persistent side effect victims, but the idea that side effects are a norm is totally insane. The vast majority of people who experience sides will recover - just like I did.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if a study done on any drug that had ED as a side effect would show .8% of young men had persistent ED. That's a ridiculously low rate. I'm pretty certain the merck studies showed ED in placebo controls - wonder what their rates of persistent ED is. Wouldn't surprise me if the rate of new-onset persisent ED is around 1% for this population in that time frame naturally.

The point being - finasteride has a range of 1-5% of sexual side effects. That's true across a huge amount of studies. The weird anti-finasteride propaganda you guys push is overstated BS.
We can't discount persistent side effect victims, but the idea that side effects are a norm is totally insane. The vast majority of people who experience sides will recover - just like I did.

It was roughly half in the Merck studies I think. 1% of the population at least suffer chronic fatigue which has similar symptoms to what finasteride sides people espout. In the age group prevalent in finasteride studies well over 2-5% are likely to experience some form of erectile dysfunction without finasteride.

I'm not saying its perfect, but 85-90% of people have success on finasteride at maintaining hair in the long term and 2-5% sides across the vast majority of studies is a wonder drug. The idea that we are going to get a batch of new treatments that outperforms this, with zero side effects that those complaining about transplant costs can actually afford is as low as the chance of getting sides on finasteride.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are the people that keep saying it won’t work taking over this forum? Weird if you really thought it wouldn’t work why would you be posting so much sh*t in here and say over and over again that it isn’t?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are the people that keep saying it won’t work taking over this forum? Weird if you really thought it wouldn’t work why would you be posting so much sh*t in here and say over and over again that it isn’t?

Ah, the eternal debate......

Reactions: br1

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can't wait for the 666th page...

99.jpg

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
To write atleast something related to the lotion.

I can‘t imagine that no one from the italian forum, has any contact or atleast knows someone who has, so that we get a little info, where we stand with that lotion.

In my country, you could easily write someone through a social job network.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The weird anti-finasteride propaganda you guys push is overstated BS?
I only publish studies that mention the effects of Finasteride at a more recent neuro-logical and sexual level. It is not easy to publish in Pubmed (that you know).
Hematuria and Hematospermia Associated with the Use of Finasteride for the Treatment of Androgenic Alopecia: A Case Report. (2017)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29090364

Please stop saying Finasteride is the best because it's pathetic.
Another point: A drug with lawsuits, this is why Merck considers Finasteride a commercial failure and a failure as a treatment.
Propecia Lawsuit Plaintiffs Should Brace for Statute of Limitations Fight
https://www.lawyersandsettlements.c...opecia-lawsuit-finasteride-side-45-22507.html
We'll see when the sentence comes out.
I think it's pretty clear that new treatments are urgently needed: Setipiprant, Tsuji, Shiseido, Follica, whatever.

project100

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember a year ago when I felt positive and somewhat optimistic about this treatment. Now I'm just glooming. Weird how things turn around. I don't have a lot of time left before my hair is beyond justifiable.

Also, Finasteride IS poison, and so is Dutasteride. Dutasteride gave me horrible derealization and other mental sh*t. Can't wait for something better to come out, whenever that may be.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember a year ago when I felt positive and somewhat optimistic about this treatment. Now I'm just glooming. Weird how things turn around. I don't have a lot of time left before my hair is beyond justifiable.

Also, Finasteride IS poison, and so is Dutasteride. Dutasteride gave me horrible derealization and other mental sh*t. Can't wait for something better to come out, whenever that may be.
According to some guys on this forum, if you can't take propecia without side effects you're just a pussy, can't wait til they crash and feel "derealization" easily one of the worst things I've physically / mentally experienced.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While this is true, this forum is becoming too much anti-finasteride.

If you say that you don't have sides, other people start telling you that you are lying and that they "can't wait till you crash". WTF

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While this is true, this forum is becoming too much anti-finasteride.

If you say that you don't have sides, other people start telling you that you are lying and that they "can't wait till you crash". WTF
Everything happens for some reason