Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can't sit here and read 650 pages of this sh!Telogen Effluvium, so I am guessing this lotion was just a pipe dream and it is never coming out, right? it will just be one of those "it will be out in 5 years" things that never happens, just like Dr Gho's HM everyone was waiting for 10 years ago

edit - huh that's weird, it turned T E into telogen effluvium

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Fidia need to move quick before it's too late.
Tsuji is targeting to release his full cure for hairloss in 2020.
Will anyone want to use the Brotzu lotion once their hairloss has been permanently restored to norwood zero by Tsuji?

Fidia if you are reading this you really, really need to move quick on the Brotzu lotion and get it released, you can still make a lot of money, just only if you release it soon.
You don't know what you are talking about. The barrier to entry to getting Tsuji is going to be high, high enough that it will be out of reach for a large majority of people for the first several years until availability rises and cost come way down. They already stated at first release it will be limited and they will only allowed skilled transplant surgeons in Japan to perform the transplant until the transplant device that is being co developed is done, which is a while away. Imagine going from a N6, N5, or N4 to a N2 or N1 with full hair. All that hair will need to be transplanted by a skilled surgeon, in Japan, on top of paying to have the hair created. This is gonna be very expensive and then getting it booked will be hard enough as it is.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I only want a f*****g update!! Dont care if it takes another year.
It really sucks if all your hope is based on italians, sounds even more stupid to write it down.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't know what you are talking about. The barrier to entry to getting Tsuji is going to be high, high enough that it will be out of reach for a large majority of people for the first several years until availability rises and cost come way down. They already stated at first release it will be limited and they will only allowed skilled transplant surgeons in Japan to perform the transplant until the transplant device that is being co developed is done, which is a while away. Imagine going from a N6, N5, or N4 to a N2 or N1 with full hair. All that hair will need to be transplanted by a skilled surgeon, in Japan, on top of paying to have the hair created. This is gonna be very expensive and then getting it booked will be hard enough as it is.
Being dependent on surgeons witch such a gorgeous possibility of creating new hair must suck pretty bad, can't think of them to do this procedure "oldschool" for a long time. Maybe they are even working right now just to copy and refine FUE FUT procedures from surgeons to transfer them into automated processes we have absolutely no idea what they are doing and kyocera ain't a small neighborhood company that wants to be their revenue in hands of greedy surgeons...

Hefbundy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys really think this brotzu magic lotion is real? Think about it, if fidia really managed to reverse and/or stop hairloss they already announced it. Or at least show some pictures and results to create a hype and get some media attention. If it really worked they should already showed us some trail results, which could lead to a noble price in physiology or medicine nomination.

I really want that the brotzu lotion is true, but we must be skeptic.

br1

Reaction score
Do you guys really think this brotzu magic lotion is real? Think about it, if fidia really managed to reverse and/or stop hairloss they already announced it. Or at least show some pictures and results to create a hype and get some media attention. If it really worked they should already showed us some trail results, which could lead to a noble price in physiology or medicine nomination.

I really want that the brotzu lotion is true, but we must be skeptic.

They need something to hold on.. Even if it's something imaginary like this.

Fun to watch..

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. Do you want the brotzu lotion to be released as soon as possible? Just use Murphys Law in your favor.

Remember: go and get a transplant, and think to yourself that "no meds or treatments are coming in the horizon to save my hair, so hair transplant is the only option I have. I wont see any treatment during my young days".

Once you have covered your temples and top with hair, and theres still redness over your head, you will see in the forum some relevant info released from fidia or another company, telling us baldies that their treatment will be in the market in two months.

Yes, I know, you will have wasted part of your donor area for nothing (you could have recovered the hair you have transplanted using the new meds instead), but hey! Thats how these things work...

Last edited:

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly my mindset.

Just threw another 2000 grafts on top of the 2000 I had in 2014 a few weeks ago.

If everything went well, I'll spend 2018 seeing more and more hair sprout all over my NW5 area.

If nothing or no announcement is made comes out, I'll still be quite happy by the end of the year.

It also makes the wait much easier than it would have been with a slick NW6. Hopefully we get some good news before 2019.
Are you on any meds, bear ?

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only use minoxidil, unfortunately, I don't tolerate hormonal fluctuations very well (got drug-induced gyno) so finasteride is out of the question.

There's not much hair to save anyway. I wish I could use other experimental treatments but most of them have an hormonal effect.
RU?

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly my mindset.

Just threw another 2000 grafts on top of the 2000 I had in 2014 a few weeks ago.

If everything went well, I'll spend 2018 seeing more and more hair sprout all over my NW5 area.

If nothing or no announcement is made comes out, I'll still be quite happy by the end of the year.

It also makes the wait much easier than it would have been with a slick NW6. Hopefully we get some good news before 2019.
Any before and afters? Or maybe even an own thread?

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently it doesn't go systemic, not sure how true that is though but it's likely better than finasteride in terms of its effects on the hormones

RU goes systemic for sure, it gives a lot of guys gyno. I've been off it for 2 years and I still have a bit of enlarged tissue in my right nipple.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu is comming !
latest?cb=20130925173252.jpg